Imperial Time UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Time UK
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Imperial Time UK Reviews

Tell us how Imperial Time UK made you happy
I gave imperial time a few of my Rolex Hulk to sell. He Sold one of them the night before for a very low price without my authorisation. Never told me he sold it till I called him 2 weeks later to ask. He then assured me he would replace it within a week which he never did as he stated he couldn’t get one in so I took a loss and he sent money to my account without confirming anything or agreeing to get out the situation. I confronted him on the phone and he started swearing at me and being aggressive which I couldn’t deal with and I just wanted to get out this whole situation , that’s how it made me feel. A day later he posts a pick of a hulk up for sale which I found being mugged off and being lied too. The other hulk I left with him he started swapping the box around and took the warranty card holder out which I can’t believe he had the cheek to do it. I wouldn’t trust him , he doesn’t value his clients he’s all in it for himself and his pocket. Just be careful if you decide to trade with him but this bad experience has left me no option but to not deal with him anymore and I’m glad I won’t be going back there. I don’t like leaving negative reviews but if it helps someone in the future then that’s a positive.
Imperial Time couldn't have made my day any better!

Nothing but a warm welcome on my purchase of a beautiful Rolex DayDate 40mm Yellow Gold.

Very happy!
Fantastic service! Watch was exactly as described and a great price
Purchased a Rolex watch (116613LN black dial two tone) from ImperialTime UK. Came with everything - Box, papers and most importantly Rolex warranty card. Great service and assistance from the manager and staff. Very happy buyer and will buy from them again. Strongly recommend. 👍🏼
Very happy to do business with Sharife again. Simple and straightforward.
Thanks!
Been looking everywhere for a solid gold/blue sub, thanks to imperial time UK I received it promptly, sharif was great to deal with :)
I’ve been searching everywhere for a particular sky dweller- I found one with Imperial time and contacted them via Instagram. They were very helpful, I booked an appt at their Hatton garden venue that week. Very helpful, good service. I would definitely recommend.
Found the watch I have been looking for at a great price. Imperial Time were helpful and even gave a small discount as I was cheeky to ask. We agreed the price over the phone and an invoice was sent, I transferred the fund and the watch was posted that very same day. Sent tracked so I could view the delivery and when it arrived it was as described in perfect condition. So very happy and just in time for my holiday. Will certainly be going back when I purchase my next watch!
Excellent service. I was nervous about buying a watch I hadn't seen. Sharif went the extra mile to source the watch I was looking for and very quickly too. He's very knowledgable about the watches he deals with and he took photos and a video of the watch for me to see for reassurance. Communication was excellent and I received the watch very quickly. It was exactly as described, I'm extremely happy with it and would purchase from him again.
Great service
Bought three watches this year
Sharif is too man 🤙🤙🤙🤙
Really good service, very knowledgeable, fast, flexible and very transparent from the start. Will certainly be one of my first points for buying a new watch.
Lovely GMT II purchased. Really helpful and will definitely be using Imperial again.
Superb Rolex GMT, at a realistic price, delivered on time [staff name] at Imperial was extremely helpful and easy to deal with. Would definitely use them again if the need arises
An absolute pleasure dealing with [staff member] at imperial time Uk
Seamless and straight forward ...so much so
That my next watch purchase would definitely be sourced through this company
Would recommend .
First Class. Competetive,Professional and great customer service. Prompt delivery . [staff member] promises and delivers. Highly recommended
I Part Exchanged one of my Rolex's with a new one and was very impressed with how the whole process was executed. My initial enquiry was sent by email, and in a few hours it was already answered. The process was clearly explained and I received all information such as the invoice, tracking number ect. Excellent
I'd like to say that it was a pleasure in dealing with Imperial Time. I could phone or text with any questions and they would also spend time on the phone with me. The watch was exactly as described and I was grateful for the reassurance. I would easily recommend Imperial Time
[staff member] has been good help in sourcing my new Rolex. Good customer service and has kept me updated all the way through. Has been a pleasant purchase and will be definately using Imperial time again in the future. Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase a luxury watch."
[staff member] from Imperial time has been so helpful in the purchase of my first luxury watch- Rolex datejust. The personal experience of buying this watch from their Hatton Garden shop was great fun.
Price and delivery was good, just waiting for my free polish voucher, hopefully I will not have to chase it up.
Imperial Time UK is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews