Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Super people to deal with and would definitely recommend 🀞
Nice set of lads and great cars
Brilliant! Everything went so smoothly in purchasing the new car. Issac was very helpful indeed and nothing too much trouble. Prices very good indeed. Well worth a look if you're looking for a new car
Great and honest staff, helped me to buy my car with fantastic service and clarity.
Great service and selection
Absolutely fantastic from the moment we walked in that good i didn't bother going anywhere else to look.No pressure to buy at all from when i said yes I'll have the car everything was done for us. If you're looking for top quality used car's this is the place to go and totally covid safe I'll definitely buy from again
Great place to buy your first car! They made sure the car was up and running for the roads. Would recommend!
No problem calling the real help good service very nice
Didn’t push a sale good service
Recently purchased my second car from these guys and honestly could not recommend them enough ,amazing customer service as usual see you in 3 years for my x5 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
Bought my mini from Imperial Motor Group today .. absolutely fantastic service, no pushy sales and really genuine guys. Really pleased with the whole process, would definitely recommend.
Best car dealer πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ™Œ ever seen bout my first car 2 years ago and returned to get another one there is alot of nice cars and can't go wrong with them you just name it and they have it .... Best dealer ever
It’s a thumbs up from me had a great experience choosing the car I wanted you only need to look at the cars on the forecourt to see these guys only sell quality motors will definitely use them again in the future.
Highly Recommend, good set of lads very helpful and quality of cars is top.
Had the greatest assistance from Gabriel and bought a car from him! Lovely man, didn't pressurize me into buying. Would highly recommend Imperial Motor Group and Gabriel.
We bought a Mazda CX 5 from Imperial a couple of months ago. We couldn't get to see the car as we live on the Isle of Wight but Imperial went above and beyond to describe the car in detail for us with a video. They even took care of arranging the delivery to us on a bank holiday. Excellent car and service. Highly recommended!
Last month we bought Nissan Note from IMG. We were little nervous with the buying as it was our first car and weren't sure of few things and as we met Issac, all our hesitation were gone , he made sure we are comfortable and ensured a smoother transition. Issac was kind enough to include new tires with up to date MOT & servicing . Thank you so much Issac for all your help and support. Really appreciate.
Cannot recommend this company enough great customer service great after care all staff are brilliant especially Harry, 3rd car through the company and probably many more looked after us with all the cars will definitely be coming back for number 4.
Very pleased with my car and after service. Harry was very helpful and made the experience easy.
Great friendly and professional customer service, vast variety of choices. They don't budge on the price but considering the impact cronavirus has had on all businesses its understandable. Post purchase customer is as great as pre sale.
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.93 based on 46 reviews