Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Shocking sold a car knowingly is was faulty and unroad worthy. Lied about the servicing and mot length. Unwilling to communicate to rectify issue. Put the reputation of second hand car dealers back 30 years. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole please don't use
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I bought a car from these scammers, took it to a garage and they couldn’t believe what they was looking at. Rust, rust and more rust. There’s no way it could have passed it MOT. When asking the man where he took to get it mot or serviced we was just told a private garage! Had to return the car twice after purchasing as engine light kept coming on too. Wouldn’t recommend a single person to them. Unless you like poor customer service, dodgy cars and fag smoke blown in your face.
Was sold a Mazda last month for my pregnant wife as our family car and take her to the hospital. The car has issues within days of owning. Told to be use a warranty but engine issues will exceed this amount and should have to used within days of owning. The car was sold with pre-existing conditions. Test have cost be £100 already with errors codes on the engine. A week ago I requested a return and refund, within my rights and was told after sales will be touch, heard nothing. Happy to take your money but it seems, car was sold with issues and aftersales service shows they dont want to do much about it. I would check previous reviews as on inspection some seem to be similar people or 'anonymous'
New tyres promised but not delivered and further correspondance ignored
Awful! I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend them! My car has cost me over 1000GBP in repairs! They say you get a warranty but none of this was covered - leaking fuel pipe, taped together parts. The mechanic couldn't believe what i had spent on my car and the amount of obvious repairs they said it needed. Are these reviews below real? They're very "anonymous" :-)
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.9 based on 192 reviews