Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Old customer! Always satisfied with excellent service and bought many cars from here over the years aswell as my sons.
Very professional and informative without being pushy.
Excellent service, no sales patter just honest and decent staff, bought car and would definitely go back again. I will give this 100%
The dealership is clean, with good provisions for social distancing. The car was exactly as described, sales rep was knowledgable and friendly. He also wasn't pushy, and I did not feel obligated to buy the car immediately which was nice. He answered all my questions with transparency, and didn't try to hide anything. They offer an extended warranty which may appeal to some people, and when I stated I would not be purchasing it after looking at other options, I wasn't pressured into reconsidering. It really took alot of the stress out of the process. When I am in the market for a car again I will absolutely keep this dealership in mind.
We have just completed a car purchase with Imperial motors and it was brilliant to be able to buy the car with a little hassle as possible. All our questions were answered in a professional manner and we have even been able to arrange to have the car delivered and the car will be valeted before its delivered. Thank you!!
Amazing garage look after you all the way definitely recommend
Fantastic experience buying a car from Imperial. Excellent customer service and advice, went the extra mile to ensure we got the perfect car. We would thoroughly recommend
PLENTY OF CHOICE & GOOD PRESENTATION
I had the most amazing experience when choosing and purchasing my new car with Imperial Motors. Staff provided amazing customer service and ensured I was happy at all stages of the buying process. They were extremely helpful and friendly, making the whole experience even more pleasant. They explained additional options and was completely honest about their benefits. They conducted the handover brilliantly and although, because of previous Covid measures, they could not demonstrate the features of the new car, they kindly explained these to me so that I was fully informed. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new car and can’t thank them enough for their outstanding customer service!
Excellent customer service.
Excellent staff and service!
Purchased my second car today from the imperial. Amazing service as usual. I would recommend them to anyone. Sales are so friendly and helpful. So happy with my new car!!!
Couldn't praise all at the IMG enough, lovely honest respectful people who made my purchase straight forward and stressless, I will be recommending to everyone.. Love my new car fabulous!
Nice guys! Highly recommend.
Highly recommended, I'm very happy about all experience, aftersales were very helpful and it was a pleasure to deal with him, thank you
Perfect dealer ! 5 out 5
Very happy with my purchase, delivery was on time. Thanks guys
Imperial Motor Group is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews