Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Just closed on a great car. Amr was very personable and knowledgeable, and the car was exactly as promised.
Magnificent service today - I was seen at late notice, on a Saturday, and the lads were friendly, fast, and generous. Thoroughly recommend.
Very nice genuine chap. Pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend using Imperial Motor . We bought a car and it was everything he said in the advert . Very happy with the car and customer service. thanks
Really relaxing, genuine environment unlike many car dealerships. Great customer service and highly recommend!
Very professional and fair, would recommend this store to anyone looking for a car.
Very helpful. There vehicles seem to be clean and in good condition. Service is quick with a open line of communication.
Just closed on a great car .Amr was very personable and knowledgeable, and the car was exactly as promised. Great condition, loaded, and 30-day warranty. Couldn’t be more pleased with my experience. Highly recommend!
Excellent Deal on car for my wife. They went through all inside and out. Super satisfied.
Great service, large selection of vehicles. Alex is the man, he took good care of me after some issues with the vehicle; got a great vehicle. Check them out!!
Amr is great dude.
Needed a new (used) car after my old one died. I saw all the positive reviews and went in for an appointment. Amr answered any questions I had and the process was very smooth. I was on the road in a couple of days and the new car is running great. So far so good.
I visited here on Tuesday at around 5 o’clock a young lad from helped me out he did mention he had only been with the company a few months, he was amazing, so helpful and went above and beyond, so Thankyou for the easy experience of selling my car would definitely recommend Imperial and will definitely be using them again in the future. Enjoy your holiday to Iceland ☺️ Apologises I can’t remember your name.
Hubby sold car here, excellent service and great price
Wonderful group of people. Big thanks to Amr and his customer service
Quick and easy with the staff driving this experience. The car (and the others on the lot) is first class. Would have no hesitation in recommending
Boss service fromAmr 👍🏼 Quick, easy and very helpful. Would highly recommend.
They have cars for sale an if you like one theres an option to buy it or not to buy it.
Very good service, pleasure to do business with them
Very friendly no pressure to buy I would recommend buying from them
They really helped us out when we needed a car.
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.87 based on 171 reviews