Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
New tyres promised but not delivered and further correspondance ignored
Very friendly and willing to work with you. They go out of their way as much as possible!
Amr was awesome with helping me into right vehicle. I recommend this dealership to anyone who appreciates honesty and low prices 😎🚘
Great service. Helpful and honest staff
Absolutely first class salesman really know their stuff and helped us have a great experience
Absolutely brilliant dealership, I was helped massively by a man named Amr, who managed to help me find a car that suited my needs, get the car as quick as possible and help me as much as he could with any after care or helped me get in contact with who I needed to. Would 100% recommend buying a car from here, you won’t get better service from anywhere else!
Can't praise Jordan at Amr enough, nothing was too much trouble compared to other dealerships where they think they're doing you a favour to test drive etc. Couple of small niggles with the car but Amr just got everything sorted. Pleasure doing business and would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service and staff. Very happy with the car!
Great service at the Imperial Motor. Very knowledgeable staff and no pressure from sales. Would recommend!
Bought a car from here last year and can’t rate highly enough. The customer service is excellent. 100% recommended
Very good and fast customer service. Omar was extremely friendly and welcoming. Couldn’t recommend enough. Thanks
Great service from Amr.
Highly recommend this site. Amr has been brilliant: friendly, professional, made the whole process of buying a secondhand car easy and stress-free. I will definitely come back here when I need another car.
Very friendly service and incredibly helpful! Made us feel so at ease and that they genuinely cared about our situation. Highly recommend :)
My experience with Imperial Motor was great! All the staff are extremely helpful, made buying my first car such an easy and positive experience.
Relaxed no pressure sales environment. Recommended for anyone in the market for a quality used car.
I bought a car with the spec I'd been looking for.
Excelent customer service, friendly and safe
Nice customer service and nice cars
Great services! Great car!
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.87 based on 171 reviews