Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
I would like to say a big thanks you to Imperial Motor, Today for making me feel welcome. I sold my car to them and it was quick and easy process. So a big thank you to sstaff for doing this for me
Second time I’ve been to these guys. They’ve gained my trust and now I’ve left once again as a happy customer. Cheers
I recently decided to sell my car and Imperial Motor were recommended so I contacted them and they immediately took control answering any questions I had and making the process seamless, they are a very professional company to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them in the future Thank you Amr !!
Great service and professionalism from start to finish with buying my car. Extremely happy.
Really friendly and helpful service. Very pleased with the car we bought from them. Would highly recommend them.
A great motor dealership on your doorstep, Imperial Motor have a well deserved reputation for quality used cars. This is the second car I have purchased from them, and it was a seamless trouble free experience. I would highly recommend them.
I was abit skeptical, travelling from Devon to Newbury last Sunday, to view a car we saw in auto trader for our daughter, but we needn't of worried as we were greeted and were provided with very good customer care from Omar. Thank you. Also, as we were looking at other motors before we bought from Imperial, the thing that stood out was the fact that the cars at Imperial at Newbury were very presentable. We found that motors from a few other places were in a right state and were so bad, we didn't even sit in them! First impressions do count. I thought Imperial took pride with what they were selling, so thank you. We actually drove the motor back to Devon, the same day and the daughter is thrilled to bits.
Good selection of cars , Very helpful salesman ,very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. A very nice experience.would certainly recommend
Great communication from the sales person, who answered all my questions, helped with all the paperwork and got the car ready to take away the next day.
Thrilled with my Ford Tourneo Grand Connect that I recently purchased and had delivered due to distance. Amr couldn't have been more helpful in guiding a novice through a long distance car purchase. The car is just lovely to drive and I am very grateful for the friendly, prompt service and help I received. I would certainly be very happy to recommend this company to anyone.
I just bought a vauxhall astra automatic amr the salesman I dealt with was friendly and helpful with any problems I had in getting it on the road I recommend you looking at there stock you may surprised how many motors they have and you may get amr to help you with your new car I recommend imperial
Bought many cars from this business over many years. Never had any issues and simply offer a honest deal.
It was such an amazing experience. I bought car for the first time by my self without letting anyone know and i was reassured and got an amazing deal.
I bought a car through Omar and the process was so easy, he took my old car off me and I had the new car the next day. I had to put a deposit down as I had lost my V5 and this was refunded as soon as I took the new V5 in, really pleased
Friendly , helpful staff. All areas are clean and well maintained...x
Efficient service
Excellent customer service. The sales rep. was very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this place.
Got a great deal on my new fiesta! Omar was awesome! Would recommend to friends and family!
The Best Experience Ever from a car dealership!!!!! I would recommend them to all my family and friends because their customer service was excellent and my car is everything that I dreamed of!!!!!
Was sold a Mazda last month for my pregnant wife as our family car and take her to the hospital. The car has issues within days of owning. Told to be use a warranty but engine issues will exceed this amount and should have to used within days of owning. The car was sold with pre-existing conditions. Test have cost be £100 already with errors codes on the engine. A week ago I requested a return and refund, within my rights and was told after sales will be touch, heard nothing. Happy to take your money but it seems, car was sold with issues and aftersales service shows they dont want to do much about it. I would check previous reviews as on inspection some seem to be similar people or 'anonymous'
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.87 based on 171 reviews