Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Bought my sons first car from here, great service all round, prices better than anywhere else we looked, Amr was so helpful. Definitely recommend this place if you want a used car.
It was an amazing experience. Very very friendly and lovely and beautiful❤️❤️❤️. Everything was very smooth and quick. Very helpful and resourceful. Amazing experience 🤗🤗🤗
Amr was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Made the car buying experience a breeze. Highly recommend.
We visited hoping to view a Discovery Sport. We had the pleasure of having sales assistant who couldn’t do more for us! Really professional and answered all our questions. Would highly recommend!
Great service today. Very helpful and made the process smooth. Thanks
Great customer service from Adam, making the choice of getting my car from here very easy.
Always bought my cars through Imperial Motor for a reason - they are reliable, give great service and I always trust them to give me the best deal. Adam was great thank you for all your help!
I placed a reserve on this car without seeing it. However, I felt confident in doing so given the customer experience. The car was well-advertised; Amr provided excellent feedback on the phone, confirming the car’s provenance, service history and current condition. On pick-up, the car was 100% as described. It had been MOT’d, checked, taxed and presented for pick-up within two days on first speaking. Overall, an excellent experience—thank you.
I have purchased a car from here a week ago. Omar was very helpful and professional and reassured me that all their cars go through rigorous testing and service before being sold. You can't beat the customer service of this place. It's nice to have peace of mind when your car shows any issues.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Excellent price & quality. My 2nd time buying from Imperial and would recommend to anybody looking to purchase a car. Sales went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, thanks again.
Just like to say to team at Imperial Motor a big thank for going above and beyond customer service.👍 I have just bought a top end used Ford Connect van. Actually it doesn’t feel like a used van. I was amazing how pristine condition the van was low mileage. It actually feels brand new. I would recommend anyone to check out there showroom stock. Also the team in financing my van. 5 star.
Shocking sold a car knowingly is was faulty and unroad worthy. Lied about the servicing and mot length. Unwilling to communicate to rectify issue. Put the reputation of second hand car dealers back 30 years. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole please don't use
All the lads here are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional! Offered me a great price for a couple of my cars i've part ex-changed here and the service was second to none. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Buying a car through Imperial was a really quick & easy process. Adam was very helpful & overall the customer service was on point!
Excellent service from Imperial Motor, very helpful and friendly and ended up with a lovely little car which was delivered straight to me without any trouble!
Exceptional service from an honest, trustworthy fella. Will be going back when it's time for a new car.
Top service from a down to earth guy.
We purchased an A-Class Mercedes from Imperial Motor. We had the pleasure of dealing with Tom who handled everything for us, he made our purchase really straightforward and simple. We signed and within a few days (once the car had been serviced and valeted) we drove it away. It was a big purchase for us but it really couldn't have gone smoother. I would highly recommend.
Really helpful and an all around good service, thankyou
Buying a car is a special occasion and the team at Imperial Motor were great in all aspects. They were all very helpful in different ways and made the experience a happy one. Thanks for such a brilliant service with a big smile.
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.9 based on 189 reviews