Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Fantastic aftersales by Alex. great team and so happy with our new car. Thank you so much for everything.
I would like to thank Imperial Motor for getting me my perfect van.It was a pleasure dealing with them.I would definitely recommend.
Very good dealership, part exchanged my xf jaguar for a mercedes slk, travelled from Bournemouth to Newbury, Amr very nice and polite, would use this garage again, couple minor issues with mercedes, soon sorted by Alex. my wife very happy with car
Brilliant service from start to finish picked up the car which I'm very happy with plus added bonus as had over half a tank of diesel cheers guys much appreciated 😁😁👍🏻
Had an absolutely wonderful experiencing finding my first car here. Ru really went the extra mile in sorting out the details so I could drive away that day. The car was spotless inside and out. Would 100% recommend going to these gents if you're in the market for a car!
Bought a nice car for my mom, Ru was very easy to do business with, would recommend it to anyone.
Brought a smart car off them today, If anyone is looking for a second hand car I would recommend Imperial.
I would 100% recommend Imperial Motor! I was able to get a huge dent and paintwork repaired on my car to an amazing standard and at an amazing price! I was kept updated all the way through and they always took the time to answer any questions I had. I would definitely go back for anything else car-related as I trust this company 100% and will be telling all my family and friends to do the same! Thank you!!
The Team at Imperial Motor Group did everything they said they'd do. Got the car in that I wanted, Matched anyone else for my part exchange. Plus any little jobs I wanted doing on the new car they did with no hesitation and no extra cost. Thank you guys
Once again a smooth transaction. From start to finish everything went like clockwork. This is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from Imperial. I think that speaks for itself how confident I am in dealing with Ru and his superb team. No hesitation in recommending Imperial unreservedly. First-class people.
Amazing dealership!! I just bought my Vauxhall from them, highly recommend!
Awful! I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend them! My car has cost me over 1000GBP in repairs! They say you get a warranty but none of this was covered - leaking fuel pipe, taped together parts. The mechanic couldn't believe what i had spent on my car and the amount of obvious repairs they said it needed. Are these reviews below real? They're very "anonymous" :-)
Great car, great customer service. Highly recommended
Friendly and professional guys who gave me a lot of time to look over the car and see if it was right for me. Great test drive too. All in all a positive and pleasant experience from a brilliant garage.
Very good Was really helpful and took care of everything I needed
Very friendly and honest guys, all transactions went very smoothly. Thank you
Excellent service. The team were helpful and friendly and the car was in great condition. Would highly recommend it!
Best service from a car sales dealer so far. Highly recommended, both Dave & Ru done a very professional job. Alex also did a good after-sales service ensuring that the car is in good shape.
Really nice staff
Highly recommended. I would like to mention Ru who never gave up on our new car when we already did. We had 1-1,5 week time to get a new car as this decision was a very last second one because we didn't want our old car MOTd again. I was believing I had a fairly good credit score but in the first days we had no success on finance. A couple of days later Ru rang me saying we got finance for a bit less amount, etc. After this call, everything went very quickly, we had ours in a couple of days including the transport. No faults on the car so far, the guys there do an amazing job.
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.95 based on 75 reviews