Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Superb service looked after me very well I wont go anywhere else for a car now
Great people, great service helped me choose a car although the one I wanted didn't feel right refreshments for free I will recommend this place to anybody
Some great cars
Fantastic service from start to finish! Customer care is amazing and genuinely love my new car! Thank you!
Great efficient service from Ru :-)
Collected a new Mercedes today. Great service, with no sales pressure at all from Ru. I would recommend Imperial Motor! The car was all prepped for a test drive, we were left to decide what we wanted to do. The staff are all just so nice, it was a pleasure to do business with them. Loved the biscuits and Haribo I found in the car as I was driving home!
Nice cars at really low finance deals available. worth a visit
I purchased my car from Imperial Motors last month, with excellent service from Ru. He was very professional, efficient and answered all my questions and queries without hesitation. Buying a car in the pandemic I thought would be a total nightmare however, the experience at Imperial was great and very easy. Everyone in Imperial was nice and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Ru for all of your help, I’m loving my car.
I just got my second car from Imperial, I wouldn’t have got rid of my last one only that I seen a good deal! Would definitely recommend - the whole process with Ru was easy, fast and safe (during covid). No hard selling or pressure and the only car show room I’ve felt comfortable in on my own without having to take my dad so I know I’m not being ripped off!
I first heard about Imperial motors through a friend and I chose to buy car from them today. I tried to find cheaper options to the cars they had on offer. But I couldn't!!! Once I'd chosen the car I wanted to buy - it was a seamless, efficient and professional transaction. Micheal was so helpful, he registered my car and taxed it!! Two less jobs I didn't have had to worry about! I'm very happy with my car, a great price low mileage and in great condition. I will definitely use them again in the future and I recommend that you give them a try if you are looking for a great deal. A very happy customer - thank you guys!!!
A great big thank you to Ru for helping get my new car. Friendly, efficient and professional. I would highly recommend him. Many thanks
Bought a GLC from Imperial, and I’m pleased to say that they’ve managed to turn a 1 star to a 5star review. Small issue with the brake pads, but they agreed to fix it. Overall happy with the car and experience, and when the time comes to change the car, will be back.
I'm delighted with my new car. Ru made it all such a stress-free and pleasant experience. He provided an efficient, professional and friendly service. I felt safe buying a car from them. It was worth going all the way there. I totally recommend them!
Easy car purchase and love my new car. Alex is friendly and professional.
A big thank you to Ru as it was an amazing experience from start to finish to find our new family car! The handover was quick and very easy and Ru took his valuable time to go through everything we needed to know about the car before leaving! He was friendly, genuine and very professional. The car was also valeted before pick up and looked brand new and perfect even though it was a 17 plate, it was even better than our expectations! The other staff members were also really lovely, friendly and went the extra mile. When we went to view the car, the gentleman gave my toddler some sweets to keep him occupied and it made it very stress free. I couldn’t recommend this company and Ru enough! If we ever look to purchase another car then we will 100% be using Imperial Motor. Best purchase we have ever made and it has been a pleasure. Thank you again so much :)
Great service and good advise. Treated like a customer and not a cash cow. Customer service was great
Great experience, trouble free purchase
Old customer! Always satisfied with excellent service and bought many cars from here over the years aswell as my sons.
Very professional and informative without being pushy.
Excellent service, no sales patter just honest and decent staff, bought car and would definitely go back again. I will give this 100%
Imperial Motor Group is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews