Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
Very nice people and well presented cars.
Genuine trustworthy people. Spoken to two persons before buying Peugeot 308SW,both were helpful in answering enquiries.
Bought a bmw from imperial. Brilliant service honest car dealers. Would recommend to anyone.
After searching for a car for several weeks we finally found it at Imperial Motor. We found the staff and especially Mhd polite friendly and trustworthy. We would recommend this Company to anybody looking for a used car at a great price.
Best service ever, fast and very friendly, love the guy called Alex. He always sort out anything we need for cars services. Go to him
Simply stunning, swift, professional, efficient and trustworthy service coupled with excellent value and condition. Purchase of a Skoda Octavia Excellence 2010 excellent condition and low mileage. Came with full tank and new tyres.
Fantastic service from everybody.
I and my wife have just purchased a beautiful car from IMG. I made an appointment and was greeted on arrival by the lovely "Dave" who was brilliant. He was friendly, knowledgeable, professional and went through everything with us and made the whole process effortless and enjoyable. Massive thanks to him and I will be recommending IMG to all my friends and colleagues. I will definitely be buying from IMG again in the future and hopefully Dave will be there to guide me along the way. IMPERIAL MOTOR GROUP...........EXCELLENT!!!
I Brought a car of Dave and he was extremely helpful provided lots of information about the cars we were interested in and helped us choose the best car suitable. really happy with the car and the process thankyou.
We made our first car purchase from Imperial Motor Group, a beautiful BMW, from Dave. Since we arrived we felt welcomed and treated fairly. Dave is very professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. We arrived at a fair price for the vehicle and the trade in. I would definitely recommend Imperial Motor Group to family and friends.
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews