Imperial Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imperial Motor Group
Read Imperial Motor Group Reviews

info@imperialmotorgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Imperial Motor Group made you happy
All the lads here are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional! Offered me a great price for a couple of my cars i've part ex-changed here and the service was second to none. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Buying a car through Imperial was a really quick & easy process. Adam was very helpful & overall the customer service was on point!
Excellent service from Imperial Motor, very helpful and friendly and ended up with a lovely little car which was delivered straight to me without any trouble!
Exceptional service from an honest, trustworthy fella. Will be going back when it's time for a new car.
Top service from a down to earth guy.
We purchased an A-Class Mercedes from Imperial Motor. We had the pleasure of dealing with Tom who handled everything for us, he made our purchase really straightforward and simple. We signed and within a few days (once the car had been serviced and valeted) we drove it away. It was a big purchase for us but it really couldn't have gone smoother. I would highly recommend.
Really helpful and an all around good service, thankyou
Buying a car is a special occasion and the team at Imperial Motor were great in all aspects. They were all very helpful in different ways and made the experience a happy one. Thanks for such a brilliant service with a big smile.
Second time I’ve been to these guys. They’ve gained my trust and now I’ve left once again as a happy customer. Cheers
One of the only car dealerships in Newbury where you don't feel like your getting ripped off
Great experience from start to finish. salesman was helpful with everything throughout.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great and friendly aftersales team who kept me informed. car clean and nice new car. Nice to get video from technician showing details of car and any issues.
Nice and professional
As always, Imperial Motor are very helpful and made the whole process of booking the service and getting it done as seamless and hassle-free as possible.
Cant speak highly enough of Imperial . So professional from first contact, no high pressure sales, answered all my questions, sorted everything so easily. Made the whole process really easy. Very happy with my new car.
First time using Imperial Motor, and can't recommend them highly enough. My family have used them repeatedly. Sales were very helpful and friendly getting the best deal to suit what I wanted.
Friendly staff, no pressure, plenty of stock.
What a fabulous place , great customer service , fantastic job , good price , couldn't recommend it any higher , well worth a visit for car troubles .
Excellent service and value for money. I've purchased a car from them. Won't use anywhere else now, trust is important to me always.
Great service, friendly and really helpful.. Will definitely recommend
Imperial Motor Group is rated 4.89 based on 157 reviews