Impact Furniture Reviews

kevin
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 8th June 2016
Nina
More Photos & Videos
The furniture was easy to build. Although time consuming it was worth it in the end. The instructions are clear and do give you step by step pictures. The quality is great. Communication with the company was fault less and they were delivered on time.
Very good service. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Everyone that sees my Living Room set is impressed. If I have any suggestions, it is that your website identifies the materials used, as tops made of chipboard not only cheapens what is a very stylish product but also is not the best surface for cleaning. The experienced flat-pack assemblers explained that it is normal practice to identify the parts in each box, and as this had not done, all had to be opened before starting. Mixed fittings were all in one bag, the assembly drawings were inadequate and a translation of the instructions in to English would have been appreciated. There were a couple of misalignment problems in the set which they worked around. It does look good.
Item arrived promptly and inseuctionsforassembly were easy to understand
Fantastic product. Exactly the same as the picture. Compliments my home beautifully. Speedy delivery. Perfect price for the product.
Love the new side board, delivery on time and well packed.
solid wardrobe good quality.
Delivery was quick very pleased with the two sideboards I brought lights are very nice
Mixed feelings on the sideboard I ordered, not as good quality as other pieces of furniture I have bought online, 'unseen'. The biggest issues are the doors which took me hours to finally get them fitted and having issues adjusting them....wouldn't reccommend.
very satisfied with this order, item arrived really well packed and in top condition, very easy to assemble and looks great, therefore I rate this experience with a 5* rating and would use again and recommend Impact Furniture for their service and products.
Professional service and very high quality goods. I recommend this company
Good customer care
Looks great built although instructions very difficult to follow
Good price and very rapid delivery.
Couldn't believe it came the day after ordering it good quality would use again x
Brilliant! Love my new sideboard.
Delivery info could be a bit more clear. Website states all orders purchased on a certain date will be delivered week commencing a certain week. Individual items state something different. The one I purchased stated 2-4 working days. I went ahead with the sale after checking the delivery T&C’s where it stated you would be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date. This didn’t happen, even after I added extra info stating I would need to be informed of delivery date and given as much prior notice as possible so I could take time off work to be in for it. It ended up being sent via parcel force and the only notice I had was a generic text at 9pm the night before to let me know this. I did contact the company and they put off dispatch until later in the week so I could get the time off but it shouldn’t have had to be done that way. The delivery info on the website needs to clearly state that you need to be able to drop everything and be at home at very short notice in order to accept deliveries. If I’d known this I wouldn’t have placed the order, so maybe that’s why they don’t give this info as it would probably put a lot of people off if they actually work full time.

Additionally the instructions to put the furniture together were very poor. Luckily I had someone do it for me and it took him 4.5 hours. If I’d been doing it myself I don’t think I could’ve done it based on those instructions.
Very good product and service, Highly recommended.
Item is lovely.
Had to chase for delivery as was invoiced but hadnt been marked for dispatch, then was sent next day delivery. Would of been nice to have had delivery charge refunded as no update until i rang. But item is just as pictured.
Overall I liked the design of the unit. However, it was advertised as white gloss & the size panels were not, so the overall look of the unit isn’t exactly as I anticipated it would be.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.75 based on 447 reviews