Imove International Removals Ltd Reviews

Windmill Road West
Sunbury on Thames
Middlesex

Tell us how Imove International Removals Ltd made you happy
This has been my second major move with iMove on one year. The first time my entire household was sent from Dorset in the UK to Phuket in Thailand. And my second move was my return back to the UK. IMove is a down to earth , easy to contact, "easy to communicate with" company. Every issue I had was dealt with promptly , kindly and patiently. The telephone system has immediate access to a real person at the end of the phone, who puts you through immediately to the person you need. Their comeback and answers are instant. Nikki Searle who managed my entire move was amazing....very calm with no hype or drama. And extremely flexible. Out of my many, many moves it was my second totally stress free move. ( My first stress free move was the initial one that iMove did for me last year.)!!!!! The packing team who packed me up in Phuket were amazing. Totally respectful. They worked calmly and quietly. And the team who unpacked me here in UK were extremely kind and considerate. I would absolutely recommend iMove! I wish I had known about them before. My thanks go very especially to Nikki here in UK, to her lovely unpacking team, and to Kh.Gene and the packing team in Thailand. Thank you all for another wonderful move.
Excellent service throughout from initial enquiries and quotes, packing, loading, delivery and unloading. Everybody was prompt, friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend Imove to anybody - good price too!
Good job on time
Good price, good communication, very pleased with the service.
Dynamic Company, services on phone was so nice and the Team of removal also. I'm really appreciated your work.
Great service for our recent move from London to Barcelona. Sharon and Michaela were very helpful and kept us up to date with the transfer of our furniture. We did not use the packing service however, in hindsight it would probably have been far more cost effective rather than packing ourselves (which between boxes, bubble wrap and time cost us more than the packing service). Very reasonably priced too. Delivery guys brought everything into the house and olaced it where we wanted it. Alk in all a great service. Thank you to all involved. Roddy Leith
They were so helpful from start to finish and I found them to be very flexible and friendly. They were very patient with me as this was my first international move that I have had to do myself.
very good communication throughout process. flexible planning and all items arrived to destination on time and in good condition.
The removers arrived promptly, worked extremely hard and were extremely efficient. They hoovered everything up and into boxes (sometimes actually before I had realised they were in the room!) One of the men (I think the lead man) had a great sense of humour and made me laugh out loud when I found what he'd written on some of the boxes. Then, at the other end, the unpackers appeared exactly when they said they would, with exactly the right size vehicles (road access is extremely limited), and put everything where I wanted it. I'm still unpacking but it's looking very good.
Everything ran very smoothly... more than happy ????
Very good communication before and after the move. This was important as I had no "physical" contact with my belongings and was dependent on being told what was happening to my things. The movers put my boxes where I wanted them but made the mistake of putting boxes wrapped in dry paper up against a radiator. They were piled so high that it was difficult for me to pull them all away from the heat. I think it could have been very dangerous.
We would thoroughly recommend Imove International Removals. Excellent service and all items very well packed for their trip to Cyprus.
Friendly team. Came when they said they would and delivered more promptly than we expected. Problems - only a few days confirmation of collection date and time. You have to estimate the volume you require, and that can be problematic. Not expensive. Our goods were delivered into storage so we don't really know if we have breakages or losses yet.
They were helpful, came at the time when they promised, and gave the correct information.
The team in the UK was responsive and helpful as well as flexible with dealing with mistakes made by my US movers. Customs and delivery etc was a very smooth and quick process.
Responsive. Helpful. Reliable.
Excellent communication, really helpful staff at the HQ (at least one worked late to help me), lovely (and really strong!!!) guys for collection and delivery. I would give 5 stars, but for a slight delay, but that was unavoidable and the staff hadled it perfectly. Thanks!
Pleasant, good humoured people; very careful, efficient and professional at both ends of the move
Furniture was collected at our house in UK by Fred Phillips in professional way and on time and delivered in Spain on the date indicated. Again without damage and with very helpful drivers.
I found this company on the internet when I was in the USA. I was extremely fortunate to have picked them. The whole process of moving a lot of furniture and paintings from the USA to the UK was very daunting. They made it as easy as possible for me, All the staff from the administrators to the packers were excellent and very helpful on both sides of the Atlantic. I would certainly recommend them to anyone needing to do this type of move.
(USA To UK) - Posted 3 years ago