Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct
Read Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

About Immigration Lawyers Direct:

We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

I was represented By Alex from Immigration Lawyers Direct and I was really impressed with how professional, knowledgeable and helpful he was. My case was not a straight forward one and we had a very tight time frame but thanks to Alex being so organised and great at his job, we managed to out-smart the home office, resulting in them withdrawing from the appeal hearing and soon after they granted me a visa. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else looking for representation.
Wonderful team and professional work!!!Mike and his team won the case with our appeal,and now we have been settlement!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great service, prompt and professional. Would recommend
Approachable, efficient and knowledgable service that delivers the desired result for a fair price. They ask the right questions, take the right precautions and deliver the result once they are confident that the requirements have been fulfilled.
Immigration Lawyers Direct are incredibly hardworking, diligent and concerned on behalf of their clients. They have real experience and success in this area of law. Highly recommended.
I dealt with Eva who provided an outstanding service from start to finish i had made an application of Permanent Residence where my case was a little bit complicate but Eva always gave the right advise, she is very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. i highly recommend this team and i will definitely comeback tothem again. Thank you Eva!
Amazing staff and service. Highly recommend and will use them again.
The best firm I have ever come across, I was dealing with Joy and Hira. They were very professional and gave me the best and honest guidance possible. Their fee was very reasonable and the service provided was unmatched. I would highly recommended Immigration Lawyers Direct.
I had an excellent experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. I had to apply to a derivative rights visa and they dealt with it in a very professional and dedicated way From the first meeting all communications during the process and all updates were very clear , straight forward and accurate Any time I had a question they responded in a very fast way which of course gives peace of mind when one is anxious and worried about getting or not the visa Of course I got my visa and even few weeks before I was told I was going to have it Very pleased with their services and I highly recommend them.
Kelly was a brilliant immigration lawyer and really knows her way around all the rules. She is prompt, an excellent communicator and really has your best interest at heart. I would not hesitate to recommend her and Immigration Lawyers Direct to anyone.
I had John and Zara to handle my case and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They helped me with my Doctorate Extension Scheme and my Indefinite Leave to Remain application, both of which were successful. They are the real deal and are so supportive even when while I was filling out some paperwork, and she helped me in numerous conversations. Both of them are simply brilliant at what they do. I felt compelled to write a review because I had such a good experience and I will be very grateful to them!
Zara handled my ILR case and she was excellent. She is confident, professional and clear with her advice and always responds to questions/queries promptly. She's very knowledgeable with the ILR route. Very happy with the whole process and she made the application a smooth process. Highly recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct and Zara, thank you for all your support.
Thank you so much for your help! Perfect firm
All lawyers at Immigration Lawyers Direct are highly professional, The staff dealt not only with respect and dignity but also provided information I needed and the right direction to take. I will recommended this team in the area.
It was a truly refreshing to deal with a firm of solicitors that priorities their clients over their profits.I found your staff to be competent, knowledgeable and very pro-active.
My Wife and me would like to thank Jain for helping us every step of the way through the immigration process. I would 100% highly recommend this team
We approached Martin to assist us with my husband's permanent residence application. What seemed like an overwhelming process was made simple by his firm. They guided us every step of the way and were there for any questions or concerns we had. We could not have done it without them. Thank you Martin
My wife and me would like to Thank Martin and his entire staff for handling our case. Everyone was very professional and very helpful. With their help our case was processed in less than 7 month. We are very happy. I would highly recommended them without any hesitation.
These guys are awesome I would recommend them to anyone. They were very helpful and helped me and my husband in anyway that they could. Was suppose to take a year to get me in Uk and we were approved in 5 months. They are worth every penny we spent thanks guys :).
Martin was very knowledgeable about UK immigration law which enables him to assist his clients with whatever situation they might face. The staff at the office was very friendly and will promptly answer any questions a client might have. Martin treats his clients with respect, and is a man of his word. I would highly recommend that anyone who needs assistance with any aspect of UK Immigration laws.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 612 reviews