Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct
Read Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

About Immigration Lawyers Direct:

We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

I am very happy with the service provided by Alex in order to get Permanent Residence Card. Alex was very professional, trustful, honest, reliable with an outstanding knowledge of Immigration Law. Great communication skills and meticulous attention to details. Alex was thorough and approachable at all times and if I had a query, I would get a call or email back and the outcome was 100% successful.
Words simply cannot express how grateful I am to have Immigration Lawyers Direct. Tony is the most attentive, result driven and kind professional! I can't stress this enough! Tony is a professional to the core! Very kind smile always! I am grateful for all his hard work. I live a meaningful life today because of them, I can now go ahead and conclude my professional exams internship! Becoming a chartered accountant is now within my reach! Happy family with achievable goals!!!
Thank you so much guys!
I am thankful to Ben for his excellent representation at First tier tribunal for my Entrepreneur Visa appeal. My appeal was allowed due to his excellent presentation and outstanding knowledge of Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I highly recommend Ben for Tier 1 Visa appeals.
My girlfriend and me contacted Immigration Lawyers Direct to assist in preparing her EEA Residence Card application. We were very pleased with the service - Peter and Hina did an outstanding job.
As we needed to demonstrate the existence of a Durable Relationship and were missing some pieces of supporting evidence, the case was not trivial. Peter and Hina presented their advice clearly and were very thorough in preparing the application. The level of service we received surpassed our expectations - Peter and Hina assisted us post the application submission in writing letters and taking calls to explain issues and answer questions that arose around employment and travel while the application was being processed.
We would not hesitate to contact them again or to recommend their services to others.
If you're looking for legal advice on immigration, you can stop now. Immigration Lawyers Direct really are the best you can get. We dealt with Ben who was knowledgeable, friendly and flawlessly professional.
We had just seven days to respond to a question that the embassy had asked about our visa application.Ben worked quickly. He met with me in two days where he displayed a deep understanding of the problem and the relevant legislation. A few days later he delivered a seven-page document setting out an airtight legal case.
We now have a visa and it would not have been possible without Ben and Team. They are the best people to have at your side in a crisis. I really cannot recommend them enough.
I was represented By Alex from Immigration Lawyers Direct and I was really impressed with how professional, knowledgeable and helpful he was. My case was not a straight forward one and we had a very tight time frame but thanks to Alex being so organised and great at his job, we managed to out-smart the home office, resulting in them withdrawing from the appeal hearing and soon after they granted me a visa. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else looking for representation.
Wonderful team and professional work!!!Mike and his team won the case with our appeal,and now we have been settlement!!!
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great service, prompt and professional. Would recommend
Approachable, efficient and knowledgable service that delivers the desired result for a fair price. They ask the right questions, take the right precautions and deliver the result once they are confident that the requirements have been fulfilled.
Immigration Lawyers Direct are incredibly hardworking, diligent and concerned on behalf of their clients. They have real experience and success in this area of law. Highly recommended.
I dealt with Eva who provided an outstanding service from start to finish i had made an application of Permanent Residence where my case was a little bit complicate but Eva always gave the right advise, she is very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. i highly recommend this team and i will definitely comeback tothem again. Thank you Eva!
Amazing staff and service. Highly recommend and will use them again.
The best firm I have ever come across, I was dealing with Joy and Hira. They were very professional and gave me the best and honest guidance possible. Their fee was very reasonable and the service provided was unmatched. I would highly recommended Immigration Lawyers Direct.
I had an excellent experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. I had to apply to a derivative rights visa and they dealt with it in a very professional and dedicated way
From the first meeting all communications during the process and all updates were very clear , straight forward and accurate
Any time I had a question they responded in a very fast way which of course gives peace of mind when one is anxious and worried about getting or not the visa
Of course I got my visa and even few weeks before I was told I was going to have it
Very pleased with their services and I highly recommend them.
Kelly was a brilliant immigration lawyer and really knows her way around all the rules. She is prompt, an excellent communicator and really has your best interest at heart. I would not hesitate to recommend her and Immigration Lawyers Direct to anyone.
I had John and Zara to handle my case and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They helped me with my Doctorate Extension Scheme and my Indefinite Leave to Remain application, both of which were successful. They are the real deal and are so supportive even when while I was filling out some paperwork, and she helped me in numerous conversations. Both of them are simply brilliant at what they do. I felt compelled to write a review because I had such a good experience and I will be very grateful to them!
Zara handled my ILR case and she was excellent. She is confident, professional and clear with her advice and always responds to questions/queries promptly. She's very knowledgeable with the ILR route. Very happy with the whole process and she made the application a smooth process. Highly recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct and Zara, thank you for all your support.
Thank you so much for your help! Perfect firm
All lawyers at Immigration Lawyers Direct are highly professional, The staff dealt not only with respect and dignity but also provided information I needed and the right direction to take. I will recommended this team in the area.
It was a truly refreshing to deal with a firm of solicitors that priorities their clients over their profits.I found your staff to be competent, knowledgeable and very pro-active.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 612 reviews