Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

Ronald Mason
Verified Buyer
"I'm really thankful to this team for fulfilling my dream of studying abroad. Earlier, I had bad experiences with other agencies and agents, wasted money and time. But Immigration Lawyers Direct is different, I truly believe it'll the top leading organisation in coming year. Anyone asks me for any Visa or Immigration issue, I recommend them to allwhich I'll keep doing because I'm very thankful to them and their services."
Jim Copper
Verified Buyer
"It was an awesome experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. They helped me with all my queries regarding immigration . The consultant was so nice. Overall good experience."
Wesley Fraye
Verified Buyer
"I wished to pursue my career in UK and Immigration Lawyers Direct made my dream come true. They handle every person professionally. They provide perfect guidance and helped me a lot in the processing of visa. I recommend this team for all who wish to make the foreign country their home."
Hayley Coombes
Verified Buyer
"Warm and cordial staff. They understood my query quite well and gave me creatively relevant solutions.Also, they have a good infrastructure as well."
Ryan Travis
Verified Buyer
"Immigration Lawyers Direct essentially played a huge role in making my dreams of studying and settling come true! I was recommended this by a senior of mine and I am thankful to Ayesha for all her support."
Gilbert Epping
Verified Buyer
"Immigration Lawyers Direct is very good for immigration service as per my experience. My one uncle who wanted to settle in UK has taken service of immigration and everything was smooth. Iwas happy with its service."
Ilyas Mothar
Verified Buyer
"Amazing experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. This team is the most reliable and trusted Immigration and Settlement services. Highly recommended to all."
Hinda Tibbit
Verified Buyer
"My wife and me were incredibly happy with Saad and the legal services he provided. I travel a lot and my schedule was overloaded at the time, I was worried about making mistakes that would drag the process on for too long. There are different approaches to obtaining a permanent residency. Each situation is different but the process and requirements are stressful. We needed someone with enough knowledge of the process to determine the right path for us and the time to dedicate seeing each step through correctly. After speaking with Saad, I felt comfortable that he would lift the load from our shoulders and we could get on with our lives. Soon after we started the process I was sent on an overseas business trip. My wife who had limited English stayed in the U.S. to fulfill the remaining requirements (finger prints, medical exams, submit documents etc). Saad made everything clear and she was very confident working with him in my absence. Saad did not miss a step while I was gone and eventually got us through the immigration obstacle course in good time and without a scratch. Now we are ready to apply for citizenship."
Vicktor Hayes
Verified Buyer
"I am really thankful for their services. I have done some research and finally found this Immigration Lawyers Direct. Price was very reasonable and affordable. Lawyers were professional and on time. Did a very good job for me. They have completed all the promises. Adnan answered my questions and put my mind at ease about my case. Everything was up front from the start and he was very professional. Thank you Adnan."
Loisa James
Verified Buyer
"Very competent professionals, friendly attitude. I felt my case was treated with special attention and care which made me very comfortable."
Mike Roberts
"Attentive,reliable,co-operative and honest"
Clifton Harris
Verified Buyer
"I am quite satisfied and happy with all team members of Immigration Lawyers Direct. Keep it up Guys"
Philip King
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, informative and sincerely passionate about immigration issues. I feel happy knowing that I can count on someone like her when I have questions."
"The best Immigration law firm"
"I needed some immigration questions answered, as I was soon approaching the ability to apply for citizenship. I called Immigration Lawyers Direct and Sia promptly called me back. She told me I had to wait 4-6 months given my special circumstances. She was super helpful, and I can't wait to reach back out to her after just a few months. Thanks for the Information Sia."
"If you are looking for an immigration lawyer, I urge you to contact Peter at Immigration Lawyers Direct. I had been to several lawyers before coming across Peter's law practice, my husband and I wasted so much money at a number of incompetent lawyers, we wasted our time and patience. Immigration Lawyers Direct will take care of the entire process of your immigration needs. These guys not only assist from an immigration stand-point, they literally take the burden off you. Peter and his team are incredibly detailed in the work that they do, their immigration knowledge is superior and the service is second to none. A special thanks to Ben - your level of customer service and treatment is of the highest caliber. Thoroughly professional and your help with this has brought a lot of comfort to my family. Perfection from beginning to end."
Joe Illingsworth
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the service provided by Alex in order to get Permanent Residence Card. Alex was very professional, trustful, honest, reliable with an outstanding knowledge of Immigration Law. Great communication skills and meticulous attention to details. Alex was thorough and approachable at all times and if I had a query, I would get a call or email back and the outcome was 100% successful."
Harris Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Words simply cannot express how grateful I am to have Immigration Lawyers Direct. Tony is the most attentive, result driven and kind professional! I can't stress this enough! Tony is a professional to the core! Very kind smile always! I am grateful for all his hard work. I live a meaningful life today because of them, I can now go ahead and conclude my professional exams internship! Becoming a chartered accountant is now within my reach! Happy family with achievable goals!!! Thank you so much guys!"
David Barte
Verified Buyer
"I am thankful to Ben for his excellent representation at First tier tribunal for my Entrepreneur Visa appeal. My appeal was allowed due to his excellent presentation and outstanding knowledge of Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I highly recommend Ben for Tier 1 Visa appeals."
Aliyah Rogers
Verified Buyer
"My girlfriend and me contacted Immigration Lawyers Direct to assist in preparing her EEA Residence Card application. We were very pleased with the service - Peter and Hina did an outstanding job. As we needed to demonstrate the existence of a Durable Relationship and were missing some pieces of supporting evidence, the case was not trivial. Peter and Hina presented their advice clearly and were very thorough in preparing the application. The level of service we received surpassed our expectations - Peter and Hina assisted us post the application submission in writing letters and taking calls to explain issues and answer questions that arose around employment and travel while the application was being processed. We would not hesitate to contact them again or to recommend their services to others."
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.96 based on 568 reviews