Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

Kimmy Pond
Verified Buyer

The best legal advice . Really thankful for all of the work that you guys done for me. The application is approved and things are finally looking up for me and my family.
Philip Spencer
Verified Buyer

Great experience with this team the process was smooth and easy with positive reslt
Hilary Jhonson
Verified Buyer

rabea was very helpful with my case as mine was very complicated. She thoroughly listened to my situation & advised all the solutions she could think of. I would definitely recommend her and Immigration Lawyers Direct if one needs immigration help.
Joanne Lopez
Verified Buyer

I am very happy with Immigration Lawyers Direct. They were very professional, communication was great and they handled any queries and worries I had very efficiently. If needed in the future I would definitely use them again. I can't recommend them enough. Thankyou!
Hardeep Pall
Verified Buyer

Alia handled my case and i just can't fault her at all, she was amazing, kind hearted, compassionate and handled my case like a sister rather than just a solicitor and sort out my student visa for me
Nyla Akhtar
Verified Buyer

My spouse case was very difficult as i had a previous refusal but Jenny took on my case and was superb in the way she advised me and prepared my wife's application. She was listening to me throughout and was very compassionate and worked within my deadlines. I never had a problem getting in touch with her and fantastic result in the end.
Cara Robinson
Verified Buyer

Thank you Immigration Lawyers Direct for providing me the best service with the effort of Ana i got residence permit. She made impossible to possible with her experience and kept me updated from start to finish.
Priya Ghosha

Reliable,trustworthy and concise
Julie Champ
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend to everyone use this company for immigration matters. This is my personal experience . Specially Ali is very reliable person because when I receive my refusal letter from home office that day was Saturday and I don't have enough time for my appeal. But he came on that day and he did my appeal same day. Which shows their devotion for work and we win my appeal I am very glad today because I chose them
Olly Ottenberg
Verified Buyer

Immigration Lawyers Direct have been extremely helpful and understanding with regards to my spouse visa application. From start to finish I received clear and conscise advise with clear instruction on what documentation was needed in order for my application to be a success every member of the firm I have spoken to, were very knowledgeable and confident in dealing with my case. I cannot fault their professionalism and service.
Kimmy Shore
Verified Buyer

Great communication skills and best legal advice
Lou Joell
Verified Buyer

I wana visit to my family in Uk and was bit confused about all procedure and this team handled my case with attention and i cant explain my feelings that i am going to Uk next week .
Thankyou team
Tibbins Horton
Verified Buyer

I appreciated the care and concern with which Immigration Lawyers Direct deal with my case and the personal attention and i am satisfied with the positive response
Alana Spencer

Everything was perfect
Muntaha Choudry
Verified Buyer

It is really good company they helped me for my spouse visa and she is coming to me next week i am really happy.
Harpreet Devash

Committed ,devoted and reliable
Liam Mattheus
Verified Buyer

Thankyou team what you done for me
Danny Wallis

Impressive services.....
Thankyou to all team members of Immigration Lawyers Direct
Calvert Gobbart
Verified Buyer

My case was bit complicated and i was lost from where to start to sort out but thanks to immigration lawyers direct that they arrange and sort out all for me in professional way within reasonable time period and i am very happy with the fast and positive result .
Rennie Fawcett
Verified Buyer

Thank you John for your help ! Such a great, friendly & very well organised person who knows his work very well
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.97 based on 451 reviews