Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

Drake Willis
Verified Buyer

Competent,intelligent, reliable i never seen all qualities in one organisation but trust me they really out of the world and helped me alot with fast result
Irene Smith
Verified Buyer

These guys help me alot at every difficult step of my case and put their all struggle for me and they done what they said and got my visa .Big thankyou guys
Sheila Hodgins
Verified Buyer

outstanding services,very friendly and polite and response is very quick, staff is owesome
Mell Corker
Verified Buyer

Great customer service,good and fair advice, answered all my questions and gave me better advice than other solicitors
Tara Simpson
Verified Buyer

These are great service provider with quick response and i think it is the best quality of any team. I am quite impressed with service and staff.
Kelly Morris
Verified Buyer

The minute I met my case worker I felt at ease because i am impressed with their knowledge and experties in their field They all are so helping and co operative through out my case and i am feeling out of the world with result.
Trisha Kent
Verified Buyer

I dont know where to start but everything was picture perfect,all team members are so patient and supportive thru the whole experience and made everything for me a lot easier and better in every way. For sure will be recommended to anyone who I know with.
Mandy Carr
Verified Buyer

I am passionate about the quality of Immigration Lawyers Direct with particular reference to how you receive and relate to people using exceptional customer service in a relaxed confident and pleasant manner. I am proud of everyone in this firm for their outstanding services and I can recommend these people to anyone who needs immigration advice.
Jhon Smith
Verified Buyer

It provided a first class service. Our caseworker was extremely attentive to our needs.
Marcus Salvadore
Verified Buyer

This gave me very important and facts based advice .I would say to keep as you are on the right track.
Elly Rogers
Verified Buyer

They are absolutely brilliant. Cant fault them at all.they so supportive and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you so much to all team being so professional and helpful. would definately recommended them to Everyone
Liam Knight

Fast,friendly,honest with quick response
Wesley Roberts
Verified Buyer

Very informative and professional people with helping staff and most important i m happy with fast result
Monty Rhodes
Verified Buyer

Outstanding people with untiring efforts , they all are very professional and managed people and really worked as a team and i am impressed with this quality and staff is very co operative .
Hilary Croft
Verified Buyer

professional advice,polite and friendly .
Val Sharp
Verified Buyer

Simple,easy and trustworthy with excellent staff . Really impressed by their way of working
Carl Nilly

Easy approach , friendly, professional ......with fast outcome
Sarah Willis
Verified Buyer

Impressive and trustworthy people with really outclass staff which is professional and knowledgeable.
Brenda Jhonson
Verified Buyer

These people are out of the world because my case is very confused and i was upset but hatsoff to them they handle my case very technically and i am happy with result .Staff is very helping and co operative and always ready to help .
Carla Moore
Verified Buyer

They are the best most professional ,helpful and friendly solicitors around.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.97 based on 414 reviews