Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

Aurthur Smith
Verified Buyer

The solicitor works very efficiently and Ahmad has a very good attitude. All members of firm provides very good service. Ahmad is very friendly and takes the matter very seriously. I will contact them again if i need any help
Janet Rooper
Verified Buyer

I have used Immigration Lawyers Direct twice.Both times have had a successful outcome.I would not use anyone else.I can't rate this company and it's services highly enough.

Holly Wales
Verified Buyer

Are you looking for help with a Spouse Visa than go Immigration Lawyers Direct can help you, My husband was granted permission for a Spouse Visa Ali was just fantastic with us and was with us every step of the way. So if you and your partner is in the same situation as we were then I highly recommend them
Jim Roper
Verified Buyer

My name is Sam and I was having issue with my Asylum application, so i went to this team they helped me very professionally and made my application a success. I am really thankful to Molly who helped and guided me in such a friendly yet professional way that i never felt any stress about my application.
Sue Moore
Verified Buyer

We turned to Immigration Lawyers Direct after a stressful and bad experience with another legal firm. My wife’s spouse visa extension application was put on hold as the application & file was so poorly prepared .Ali wrote a detailed letter of representations of how we met all the requirements to be granted a spouse visa extension. This was sent to the home office and the spouse visa extension was granted, I would recommend this team solicitors to everyone as they are professional and knowledgeable on immigration law.
Felix Fred
Verified Buyer

Ana is a great solicitor - very supportive and gives clear-headed advice at times when i'm too emotionally involved to achieve a reasonable perspective. Recommend!!!
Joel Kemp
Verified Buyer

My case was very complicated and loads of issues so I decided to get a professional advice for that i met Mike I would say Mike is very knowledgeable and helpful about my case, without him I would not get my Permanent Residence. I would like to thank to Mike to resolve my problems.
Waly Moon
Verified Buyer

Thanks very much for helping me through difficult situation.
My tier 2 extension is refused due to incorrect information entered.
With the help of this team, I successfully submitted the new application and get my visa
Paulette Roo
Verified Buyer

The process was well coordinated and with Maria everything becomes so easy she is very well organized and because of her co operation and guidance my visa was sorted at the end.
Jack Willis

100% satisfied with services and results
Micky Diamond
Verified Buyer

Maria assisted our family getting British citizenship I have never had such good service from any service provider. Maria is very professional and efficient. Again, thank you very much Maria
Kimmy Sihal
Verified Buyer

I am more than happy with Bilal i find him very helpful and understanding.He really work hard on my behalf to bring a good out come i can’t thank him enough .
Roger Salte
Verified Buyer

I want to bring my fiancée over from the states for us to be able to get married over here this team made a case for me taking all of this into account and got my fiancée's visa approved. We are getting married in Nov over here.
Courtney Davis
Verified Buyer

I am very impressed with their fast service. I get my travel visa in a week. It is helping me make my trip on time.
Molly Chef
Verified Buyer

I used Immigration lawyers direct for my ILR application. Very pleased with quality of the service and very prompt result
Fraiser Courtney
Verified Buyer

Easy, qualified,honest and clear people
Jilly Potter
Verified Buyer

Can't ask for more. Really satisfied with the services I have got. They always been there during the tough times and their effective representations and in-depth knowledge of immigration laws make my appeal successful
Lilly Roosa
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic support from Immigration lawyers direct I am grateful for their help,advice and good service and they work so hard for you. Thankyou team
Humphrey Twinning
Verified Buyer

My case was handled promptly and professionally, with a positive outcome achieved earlier than expectations.I’m very glad that I got in touch with Immigration lawyers direct and I would be happy to recommend this firm to anyone looking for professional advice.
William Shaw
Verified Buyer

I required assistance with my spouse visa. Bilal worked with me on my case and I found him very friendly and knowledgeable.
Shortly after the application was submitted, some unforeseen complications arose which meant the application was refused. Bilal assured me the Home Office’s decision was incorrect and we appealed the decision. Bilal did all the necessary preparation in advance of the appeal and did not let me worry. Just before the appeal was due to be heard, the Home Office withdrew their refusal and granted me the visa. I was glad to have been in safe hands with them. I am very grateful to them for their excellent service and friendly staff.
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.96 based on 512 reviews