Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

"Peter was a great help in an exhausting process of getting​ a permanent card. My husband and me done this process at our own but our case was rejected and than we found Peter and decided to hire him right away. It was super short notice, only 2 weeks, but he found time for our case and told us what we need to do, what documents we need to have to succeed​. Really, only thanks to Peter's guidance​ I received​ an approval​ on the spot."
"Perfect team work which is key of their success"
"Excellent work and service, thanks to them we obtained our work Visa very fast."
"Professionalism and excellent treatment by the team of Immigration Lawyers Direct. Thank you very much for having taken our citizenship case so carefully and bring the expected result and on time. It is important to know who put in the hands of these important and so sensitive processes, we are very satisfied with their work."
"Very satisfied and grateful to Danny and his team of professionals, for the excellent work done in achieving our Visa. For any case of Immigration, we recommend them highly."
"We hired Immigration Lawyers Direct to assist us with the final stage of my husband's permanent resident application. We are very appreciative of the thorough, timely and attentive support we received so that my husband's application was approved. We highly recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct to assist with challenging cases because they took our application and guided us to success. A special thank you to Andie for the support. Your work is outstanding."
"We received a letter for non disclosure of my brother's previous visa refusal to UK due to our previous representative's mistake in the visa application. It was really stressing moment as he was sure to be banned for 5 years for entering UK. But, thanks to Immigration Lawyers Direct that they handled his case so well and after collecting required evidence, they put up his case properly. As a result my brother was not only saved from being inadmissible to UK but he also got his study permit approved. These guys did a great job! I would recommend everybody to contact them for help in case of any immigration matter."
"Great team, do not look elsewhere. Professional, courteous and always get back to the client on time. Highly recommend"
"The firm worked on my application to sponsor my parents which was complicated due to my Dad being diagnosed with MS. The work done by Andie and the rest of the legal team was extremely detailed and thorough and they were very efficient and easy to work with throughout the process. My parents will indeed be granted their PR and so we are very pleased we selected Immigration Lawyers Direct to represent us."
"I found Immigration Lawyers Direct on google, Diya was very helpful during the whole permanent resident process. They provide as best as they can. Highly recommend."
"Fast, secure and good orientation with the whole process. We used Immigration Lawyers Direct with the working visa of our employees and we will definitely recommend this firm to others."
"I had a great experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. The team that supported me was highly professional, the documents were prepared flawless and the whole process was very smooth. I am highly grateful to everybody who helped me, especially Mike."
"William was very informative, helpful, and personable. The office was well presented and comfortable to discuss our situation."
"Wonderful firm. Me (a UK citizen) was living in London and needed an IR visa for my husband. They were quick, efficient, professional, and very clear in all communication. William was great and answered all my questions almost immediately. They made the process as easy and streamlined as it could possibly be, and we were able to do everything from London. I will definitely use them in the future for any other immigration needs."
"Immigration Lawyers Direct provided an excellent service. Carla and the team helped guide me through the immigration process; offering exceptional comprehensive advice, promptly responding to emails and phone calls and demonstrating the upmost kindness and patience. I felt that everyone who dealt with my case to be very approachable and friendly. I would highly recommend their services."
"This firm is very fantastic. Every single one of them that I met were kind, nice, helpful, patient, especially Smith. They helped me through for my student Visa application. I would highly recommended them."
"My wife and me consult with Mike. It was to the point, professional, clearly articulated and easy to grasp. We would highly recommend him and his firm to anyone considering employment based immigration."
"Such an easy experience, Mike and his team are very good at what they do, spousal visa approved in under 9 months for my Indian partner, Truly Amazing!!!"
"Their knowledge and experience made the process smooth. You don't need to worry if u don't have any knowledge about visa process, just follow their steps which are well organized. They were very responsive in answering any type of questions I asked, even stupid ones. But please still review your application forms carefully and done superb work on my application and i got my extention approved."
"It is most wonderful experience to deal with such professional people as they they done all in no time"
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 612 reviews