Immigration Lawyers Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Immigration Lawyers Direct

About Immigration Lawyers Direct: We are the most experienced Immigration Solicitors in the UK, having helped over thousands of people obtain a UK Visa. We have been putting people like you in contact with our nationwide network of specialist Immigration Solicitors, ensuring they are able to apply for the visa they require.

Our friendly, trained advisors are supported by our highly experienced Immigration Solicitors.
We have the largest network of specialist Immigration Solicitors and Immigration Barristers across the UK. This helps us make sure we can find the right Immigration Solicitor to handle your case. We always try to find an Immigration Solicitor who has experience with cases like yours.
Our Immigration Solicitors work on a fixed fee basis. This means that you will never be charged other than the price quoted, we don’t believe in nasty hidden fees, we are always transparent with our clients.

Our broad knowledge and experience of different types of immigration cases has led to us becoming the UK’s market leaders with UK Immigration . We understand the details of what people like you need to know when you call us.

We know that the UK Immigration process needs to be straightforward and stress-free.

If you have any questions not answered here, or you would like to speak to somebody about your Immigration enquiry then fill in our form below and one of our advisors will call you back to assist you with your query.

paul.spicer@immigrationlawyersdirect.uk

Suite 1018 Duncan Street

"Fast, secure and good orientation with the whole process. We used Immigration Lawyers Direct with the working visa of our employees and we will definitely recommend this firm to others."
"I had a great experience with Immigration Lawyers Direct. The team that supported me was highly professional, the documents were prepared flawless and the whole process was very smooth. I am highly grateful to everybody who helped me, especially Mike."
"William was very informative, helpful, and personable. The office was well presented and comfortable to discuss our situation."
Pam Nowles
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful firm. Me (a UK citizen) was living in London and needed an IR visa for my husband. They were quick, efficient, professional, and very clear in all communication. William was great and answered all my questions almost immediately. They made the process as easy and streamlined as it could possibly be, and we were able to do everything from London. I will definitely use them in the future for any other immigration needs."
Heather Frost
Verified Buyer
"Immigration Lawyers Direct provided an excellent service. Carla and the team helped guide me through the immigration process; offering exceptional comprehensive advice, promptly responding to emails and phone calls and demonstrating the upmost kindness and patience. I felt that everyone who dealt with my case to be very approachable and friendly. I would highly recommend their services."
Pinky Rogers
Verified Buyer
"This firm is very fantastic. Every single one of them that I met were kind, nice, helpful, patient, especially Smith. They helped me through for my student Visa application. I would highly recommended them."
Mandy Stone
Verified Buyer
"My wife and me consult with Mike. It was to the point, professional, clearly articulated and easy to grasp. We would highly recommend him and his firm to anyone considering employment based immigration."
Katy Moore
Verified Buyer
"Such an easy experience, Mike and his team are very good at what they do, spousal visa approved in under 9 months for my Indian partner, Truly Amazing!!!"
Mortimer Black
Verified Buyer
"Their knowledge and experience made the process smooth. You don't need to worry if u don't have any knowledge about visa process, just follow their steps which are well organized. They were very responsive in answering any type of questions I asked, even stupid ones. But please still review your application forms carefully and done superb work on my application and i got my extention approved."
Raani Singh
Verified Buyer
"It is most wonderful experience to deal with such professional people as they they done all in no time"
"Flexible,humble,patient and focused towards their work"
Timmy King
Verified Buyer
"We have just received permanent residency last month. We are very lucky that we met John at Immigration Lawyers Direct. He gave us very clear directions and professional advice based on our situation. He is highly qualified immigration lawyer and will help you reach your goal with sound professional advice. His team will help you to prepare the paperwork and ensure everything is meets the requirement of UKBA. The process time only takes 4 months. We are very happy about his professional service. We strongly recommend everyone to ask his assistance if you have any immigration issues or planning to apply permanent visa."
Pauline James
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, Experienced and Qualified Team. The analyses and initiatives taken in order to apply for my work permit and all was pretty straight forward and well oriented. SPOT ON! Visa was granted in a very short period of time. Highly Recommended!"
Anisha Patel
Verified Buyer
"Immigration Lawyers Direct is the highest profile for your immigration situation, they give me all the trust about questions and support about my immigration situation. Thank you Martin and your team for this positive outcome, now I am UK permanent resident and I will Enjoy everything with my family and this beuthiful country. They are the best!!!!"
Mumtaz Begum
Verified Buyer
"When I thought everything was over for me , Ria gave me hope and fought for me all the way. I can't thank them enough for their service. Ria was brilliant in what she does."
"Immigration Lawyers Direct were genuinely helpful for my tier 2 visa. Saad were extremely cooperative and efficient throughout the whole process. Saad helped me switch my tier 4 visa to a tier 2 visa very smoothly and in a timely manner. He made the application process very easy for me and was extremely concerned. Saad was very kind and patient. I highly recommend their services to everyone."
Molly Bracken
Verified Buyer
"Highly professional, great service, kind people... they are surely the best immigration lawyers that you can get. Thank you!"
Freya Willis
Verified Buyer
"Immigration Lawyers Direct offers excellent services - highly recommended."
"I recently used Diya's services for my British Citizenship application. I was extremely happy with the service from start to finish, and the whole process was handled very quickly and professionally. She responded quickly to emails and phone calls, and was very reassuring throughout. I would have no reservations about recommending Immigration Lawyers Direct for any immigration matters."
Eileen Mortez
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Jiya at Immigration Lawyers Direct! She is competent and her customer care is second to none."
Immigration Lawyers Direct is rated 4.95 based on 602 reviews