Immigration Advice Service Reviews

info@iasservices.org.uk

100 Borough High St

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The case worker dealing with my case left the firm not long after my appointment. He was supposed to send me an email with some research on the WRS - good character connection. This was the main reason for my appointment. I haven't received this email (or any emails) from him or from anyone else. I am disappointed with the service provided, because I feel like I paid for nothing and the package wasn't cheap. It would have been nice for someone to pick up my case and follow it up."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"We received a very good service from IAS and feeled much more confident and ready to apply for my wife's Residence Permit after the consulling of Sarah We received the Residence Permit succesfully in only 2,5 months without any hassle Really worth the money !"
(Republic Of Ireland) - Posted 1 year ago
"To advice me very well, thank you."
"The service was impeccable and informative ."
"I'm excited about my trip. And I can answer clear many questions by immigration. And the staff speaks well.thank you"
"I dealt with Daniella Blake to apply for permanent residence cards fro my Daughter in law and two granddaughters. Her communication was excellent from the time of confirming the appointment to her handing over the residence cards to us. She is very polite, efficient and goes the second mile with making sure that the client understands everything in the process. She was very informed on what the requirements were and advised us where she felt we should submit more information. I always found that she was prompt in replying to any query that I sent on email. She always made me feel at ease and gave me her full attention when I met with her in her Bristol office. I would definitely recommend Immigration advice service and specifically Daniella Blake to prospective clients."
(Preston) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very good and politely"
"I found them good on communication, clear and transparent on information provided."
(Peterborough) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very helpful when we needed help at EWR to extend a I95. Clear and concise information about what would happen and all done very quickly."
"By listening to me and identifying my problems first and then by giving the correct advice."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"The service was very professional and fast,great support received from the solicitor."
"The issues were not corrected the way I would expect them, but they have been solved and other problems have just been left as part of a larger mess like it not my problem."
"You answered the question I asked, simple and straightforward."
"very good service"
"Great service you provided me with Nasreen. Thank you for all your help and support. I'll certainly come to you again for my wife's visa extension."
(Peterborough) - Posted 1 year ago
"Thank you Nasreen, excellent result down to you. My wife got the visa because of your help. It was nice to do business with you and thank you so much. Great service."
(London) - Posted 1 year ago
"I am so grateful for the expertise and speed of service that Immigration Advice Service has provided to me. More specifically I am grateful for their legal representative, Nasreen Ali. She is beyond amazing. She actually cared about my situation, genuinely cared. It's not hard to find legal counsel but it's almost impossible to find people that care. Call IAS and ask for Nasreen, you won't regret it. She's one of kind."
(Liverpool) - Posted 1 year ago
"Nasreen Ali is amazing as a caseworker and as a human being. She listened, really cared, provided legal and moral support to me. I would have never received my indefinite leave without Nasreen's help and support. My husband, children and I can now go abroad on a family holiday together, as a family. We will definitely be using IAS, I will call upon Nasreen's services in Leeds for my British citizenship. Nasreen you are my ROCK. You made a difference to my life with your moral support. Thank you, keep up the excellent work you do."
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent Service"
(Cardiff) - Posted 1 year ago
"Regarding my fiance's visa application, IAS's knowledge and communications regarding our queries were speedy and concise and thus outstanding. IAS has demonstrated a firm understanding of the visa processes which has been invaluable to my fiance and I. They've managed my fiancé’s case superbly, as it has been an unexpected and stressful time, and they made the process as easy as possible for us."
(Birmingham) - Posted 1 year ago