Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
We bought a lamp that is very warm and fits perfectly. The description was clear and the size description really helped. It came very quickly and securely packed.
Lovely product. Looks great.
Great customer service and a wide range of products with quick delivery.
So glad to discover lamp diffusers for my drum lamp shade.
They help direct light down and these are good quality and are a great added feature.
The seller runs a wonderful little craft business, the product is top-notch, as is the packaging, attention to detail, and personal service.
We should support more small businesses like this. They do themselves proud with their artistry and hard work, and they do the economy proud too.
The seller gets top marks for their efficiency and product.
Bought our lamp a few years ago when on holiday , had lots of comments , it's just that bit different -so when we wanted a new ceiling light it was an easy decision over where to go .
Bought two lovely lampshades handmade to order as a present. Excellent service, was able to pick up from chosen shop and they look beautiful. Would certainly use the company again
We bought 4 new lampshades in two colour ways for hall, landing and bedroom. Lots of finishes to choose from. Handmade and delivered within a week. They even phoned me to say they were ready for shipping. Really nice lampshades, very good quality and great they can provide diffusers to fit them. Such a pleasure to support small businesses - would thoroughly recommend.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Not only lovely lampshades but a prompt and efficient service, the courtesy call prior to despatch was just an added bonus. All very satisfactory.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Lovely lampshades; we have a ready made one and one made specially for us. Both are beautiful.
Excellent product delivered promptly. Would definitely use again.
Unique and tactile designs, which is so refreshing compared to the mass produced products out there. If your looking for something special this is the place and it so good to support local crafts people. I've visited the shop on anglesey several times and there is something for everyone if your looking for a gift
Really lovely lampshade & excellent service.
Absolutely fantastic service, thank you so much I love my lamps. Need to find room for more! Could not be more helpful, absolutely wonderful each time I have visited the shop. Even more personal service in these difficult times, small businesses need our support and I can't recommend Imbue Lighting highly enough. Thank you again x
Lampshade was received very promptly. It is a good quality item, map design adds interest and looks attractive. Very pleased with purchase.
Prompt efficient service
I love my new lampshade.
I would definitely recommend imbue Lighting there shades are top quality and look amazing!
I have recently bought a lamp and two light shades having bought a table lamp from here many years ago. It is a real treat to be able to have something unique, hand crafted and of quality in my home. The table lamps give a real warm, cosy light whilst the shades brighten up a room during the day. Buying online was very easy and I had a phone call a couple of days after my order to let me know that my delivery had been sent, then another email and text to let me know the delivery time on the day. I have visited the shop on Anglesey whilst on holiday there as well and find all the hand made lighting and paper products very special.
Terrific service and great slightly quirky and thoughtful shades and bases
Very pleased with our recent purchase and would recommend to buy a diffuser for lightshades to reduce the intensity of a lightbulb. We received excellent customer service, keeping us informed of delivery details etc. This was our third purchase from Imbue and we'll continue to keep buying from a family company that provides a great product and service. Thank you.
This is my second purchase and as with the first, I am extremely pleased. We ordered the first shade in the shop in Beaumaris where it was lovely to see all the options available and found the young man very helpful and friendly. Our latest order was placed online which was surprisingly straight forward. It arrived quickly And in a word is ‘ perfect’. If anyone has a free few minutes to spare, it’s well worth spending them watching your videos on you tube. Many thanks for the good communication throughout these purchases. Would highly recommend.
Helen