Imbue Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Imbue Lighting
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Imbue Lighting Reviews

About Imbue Lighting:

Imbue Lighting are manufacturers of unique interior lamps and light shades. We have our retail outlet in Menai Bridge & Beaumaris, Isle of Anglesey, UK. plus our website.
We create our very special lampshades using lokta paper, embroidered sheets and screen printed washi papers - all backed with lighting backing ensuring rigid, safe and strong lamp shades.

info@imbuelighting.co.uk

21 High Street, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5EE

Tell us how Imbue Lighting made you happy
I am delighted with my beautiful lampshade. Thank you!
Love my cherry blossom oriental lampshade so pretty ! Service was great very safe click and collect. Thank you !
We are very pleased with our lamp shades. The quality is very good and the colours are gorgeous. They were delivered earlier than expected, in perfectly good state. We were impressed by the friendly call yesterday to let us know that the lamps were shipped. The human touch is much appreciated these days. Thank you!
So very pleased with my purchases and the service was fantastic. I even had a call to confirm my order was on it's way. I would definitely recommend and will use again in the future when the need arises.

Many thanks
Beautiful product that was dispatched very promptly and arrived well packaged. Imbue Lighting kept me updated on the order with a phone call too, so I knew exactly when it would arrive.
Beautifully made lampshade, very quick delivery
The colour was not quite the same as on line but I would definitely recommend them in every way
Absolutely love the Cornflower Light Shade , looks fabulous !!!!!!
Wonderful customer service , a phone call to say it was ready and in the post , fabulous , 5 out of 5 !!!!!
I love these lamps! I have just bought a second one and will be getting more as I finish renovations. Delivery was very quick too
Goods were despatched promptly and arrived well packed and in pristine condition. Very happy with the shades.
I have purchased two shades and a table lamp with shade over the last two months. I am very happy with all of them and the quality is even better than the pictures. I have visited the shop in the past and know that the choice in colours and patterns is excellent and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Received my lovely, made to order lamp shades today. Just one week from ordering. Beautiful and of great quality, they will perfectly complement our home. And impeccable customer service as well! Unfortunately I missed the call informing me my order is ready to be shipped, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got the voice mail!
Just need to decide now which design to go for next!
Great prompt service, and great quality product, highly recommended.
Wonderful service and beautiful shades.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent quality lampshade, looks beautiful with the light coming through the leaves. Great customer service. Will be buying more soon. Thank you
We Were very impressed with the service at imbue , they were very helpful and friendly and we are delighted with our shades .would definitely use them again Thierry
Excellent service. Very pleased with the lamp. Arrived beautifully packaged with detailed handwritten instructions for assembly. Brilliant thank you
Excellent customer services and speedy delivery. Thank you so much
Loved the lamp we purchased . Great to see original design ideas - oozing rustic charm. Received a phone call to say the product would be arriving the next day - and it did. Very pleased with the service overall.
Imbue Lighting 5 star review on 12th January 2021
The lampshade I bought was superb. So well made and the colour was excellent. Also I was extremely impressed with the communications form the company including a call direct from them to confirm the delivery time. Highly recommended.
Got a phone call a couple of days after ordering online to say my order was out for delivery that night and got delivered the next day. It was a late christmas present so very thankful they got it to me on time. The lamp shade is gorgeous and my partner loves it! Thankyou!!
Imbue Lighting is rated 4.99 based on 264 reviews