IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Goods arrived within 24 hours(subframe) excellent, wouldn’t hesitate dealing with them again
Got an axel for a Ford car mark 2 phoned Monday morning arrived Tuesday Morning .perfect fit great value for money , would highly recommend.Tom West Yorkshire .
Perfect fit , comes fitted with bushes , which was a bonus , only one fault , l/h shock absorber had too be spaced out to fit better , other than that no complaints
Very happy with this axle. Great value.
The IMAxle part was an excellent replica of the main dealer part, and just 25% the price of the main dealer part. Delivery was within 24hours of ordering. Really chuffed, thank you IMAxle.
Purchased rear sway bars for my Peugeot 206. Very helpful on the phone, bars arrived within 24hrs. Excellent service, would definitely recommend.
COPIED FROM TRUST PILOT REVIEW GREAT PRICE, PARTS & SERVICE A fracture developed on the rear subframe/axle of my wife's 2008 Fiat 500 (A common problem apparently). On closer examination it was also starting to corrode quite badly and as such needed replacement. An internet search sourced a brand new part from IMAxle specialists for £142 delivered which was cheaper than reclaimed used parts being advertised on eBay and in salvage yards. The online ordering process was simple, communication first class and the part was delivered without a hitch in less than 24hrs!. The mechanic who carried out the work was impressed with the quality of the part which only required minor tweeking during installation. Out of interest I contacted my local Fiat dealer where I was quoted £1080.00 for the replacement part alone and I didn’t bother to ask if that included VAT! Well done IMAxle Specialists and many thanks for your assistance.
Great service still waiting for garage to fit it but the sevice was excellent
Excellent service part came on day specified
Poor welds, porosity on welds within the bushes area (located on main support area) Bent brackets on one side and scuffs on paintwork, possibly dew to poor care of transportation and splatter has not been cleaned off any of the welds. As I'm a welder fabricator i must say the overall quality of this part is very poor if i was to present this part to the inspection team within my work place the part would of been handed back to me until it had be completed with a certain standard. Now if i wasn't up against in in regards to getting my car back on the road this part would have been sent back but instead I've had to take it into work to put it right myself. I have taken pictures of problem areas on the hopes that when i ring ImAxle up to explain about the situation and ask for a bit of money off the asking price for any inconvenience. My Regards jason Hartland.
Brilliant service ordered on a Friday delivered on the following Monday fitted perfectly and a great price I would thoroughly recommend this company
Good quality part and arrived in less than 24 hrs, great service
Delivered in tw I days and excellent value for money item Would certainly recommend you to others
Great product at a very realistic price. 24 hour delivery for such a large item was a great surprise, and got my car back on the road much quicker than I expected.
Fast supply of a good well priced product , very happy with them
Great service! Part was ordered and delivered in two days, couldn’t ask for better service The standard of the product is excellent.
Excellent service. Fast speedy delivery. Axle five star, new fixtures and fitting and nicely presented. Would not hesitate to use again.
Great service
Quick delivery. Reasonable price, did the job.
Lots of welding splatter Had to chisel open slots to enable fitting of brake cables Clips Studs for brake pipes not in correct place Slotted holes for brake sensors cables not in correct position and to small to fit Apart from that axle ok
IMAxle is rated 4.83 based on 350 reviews