IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
Brilliant service and brilliant product. Thank u
Very impressed rapid delivery good quality easy to order
Part was sent out promptly and arrived well packaged and on time, even though we are on a Scottish island. Would use this company again.
Brilliant product. Has saved my car from being scrapped. Excellent and helpful service. I received the axle within 24 hrs of plkacing the order.
Very reasonable price for the part and arrived very quickly. The subframe arrived with a substantial dint in one end (no damage to the packaging), it was able to be hammered flat with relative ease and without damaging the structural integrity nor finish of the part.
Hi Alexander,

Apologies for the dent in the part, had we been made aware we would have sent a replacement out for you.

The Clio subframe you bought is particularly thin, we are going to look at boxing this one rather than just bubble wrapping it in the future.

Thanks IMaxles
Fast delivery and a good price
Decent price for a new subframe I thought, until I went to fit it and the steering rack bolt hols didn't line up!! They were about 1.5mm out which made the job 10 times harder. Not great at all.
Hi Graham,

We're looking into this specific part (Kia Cee'd Subframe), all our subframes should be within 1mm fitting tolerance

Thanks Mainline Automotive
Great service delivery was very quick just had the axle fitted could not be happier fantastic all round
Arrived next day fitted straight on job done ✅
Excellent and friendly service. The axle fitted perfectly. Thank you
The whole process was quick and easy to do. The service was fantastic and the delivery was even better. Ordered the part in the morning, conformation of despatch in the afternoon and arrived fist thing in the next morning, couldn't have asked for any more, thank you.
easy to order on line very prompt delivery quality part
Good product. Could be a bit cheaper.
As part of failing the MOT my mechanic advised my ( old ) Focus needed a new underframe. He couldnt tell me if or when he could get one nor info about cost or delivery time. So ( first time ever ) I bought a part over the internet. Found them straight away on Google. Phoned them to discuss. Item was in stock, delivered to my mechanic next day. Done. First class. Thanks VM IM Axle.
Brilliant service. Axle arrived next day. phoned IM when old axle was ready for collection and it was collected next day.
excellent service ,fast delivery item as described will use IMAxle again
Easy to order good delivery and excellent phone service to return old axle Thanks very much
Great staff
Great products and an even better price
A very prompt delivery, my mechanic was very happy with the quality (he had to return a recon axle from another supplier due to its poor condition). Within 2 days of arranging collection of the exchange unit, it had been collected. I would recommend IM axle.
IMAxle is rated 4.87 based on 108 reviews