IMAxle Reviews

Telephone
Read IMAxle Reviews

01949 869600

Bingham Road,Lagar

Tell us how IMAxle made you happy
solid item well imp rest good price.
A very good company to deal with. Highly recommended. Excellent quality axle and obliged by picking up the old exchange unit at your convenience 5⭐
This was my first order ford ka axle these guy's are the best straight forward great telephone manner delivery first class i will be recommending to everyone **********
I would just like to say that you only ever find out how good a company is, when there is a problem .
You have dealt with this issue in such a professional, prompt and effective manner and is a breath of fresh air that there are still a few companies left out there like yourselves, and not like the majority who make every excuse under the sun not to replace a part.
Hats off to you .
I will get the replacement arm fitted in the next few days and as promised ,I will return the faulty one for you to investigate,
I can not praise you enough for how you have dealt with this, Even though it was bought a while back ,
The range rover is a second car and with covid etc ,it has not been used and has done less than 100 mile since the arm was fitted which you took my word for.
Martin
You have dealt with this issue I had in such a professional, prompt and effective manner and is a breath of fresh air that there are still a few companies left out there like yourselves and not like the majority who make every excuse under the sun not to replace a part.
Hats off to you .
I can not praise you enough for how you have dealt with this even though it was bought a while back ,
The range rover is a second car and with covid etc ,it has not been used and has done less than 100 mile since the arm was fitted , which you took my word for.
Perfect quick service
As advertised would recommend to any one
I returned a incorrectly ordered 205 axle awaiting refund. Lady was helpful in arranging return
Very easy to use website and quick, professional delivery. Thank you!
Delivered
Excellent service and a great price, very helpful over phone would not hesitate to use them again.
Having try to source the rear axle locally my mechanic asked me to source one ,it was I believe the year when there was a model change which made it more difficult for me ,anyway when I contacted imaxle the staff where brilliant after a couple of checks they put my mind at rest that we had the correct part .I ordered it Wednesday pm and it arrived in Cornwall approx 8miles from lands end midday Thursday and fitted to the car same day A WONDERFUL SERVICE. THANK YOU
G WHITNEY
Fast delivery, quality product
Replacement axle for Peugeot 206. IM clarified exactly which axle I required for the car, I ordered on line and it was delivered in 2 days. I was impressed by the number of new components used in the refurbished axle and it fitted exactly. The old axle was collected in 2 days following notification. All as described - an excellent service.
Excellent service delivered quicker than expected fiat 500 rear axle excellent value for money
Excellent service! Ordered it the night before came next day. Superb quality. I requested for it to be lowered too and it’s fantastic!
Excellent product and great service.
It was like new, very good quality axle.
Purchased a reconditioned axle for my small Renault Kangoo van. The folks at IMAxle advised on the one that would fit. Axle arrived in a timely manner. Fitted perfectly job done in a day very happy with the company and product supplied. I would personally recommend IMAxle

Tom Milne Aberdeenshire.
Ordered a subframe for my corsa. Arrived very quick and is a very well made item at a fantastic price with free delivery. Soon got my car on the road again . I can’t fault anything. Quality excellent delivery excellent and price excellent. Would highly recommend.πŸ‘πŸ‘
IMAxle is rated 4.83 based on 282 reviews