I Love Meet and Greet Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does I Love Meet and Greet deliver?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how I Love Meet and Greet made you happy

"My car got scratched while I was traveling. I took a photo when retrieving the car and compared with the check-in photo, the scratch was clearly not there before. Despite the photo they keep rejecting liability using dodgy arguments. "there is a distortion on the photo" "your photo is very zoomed" In addition, drivers were late at our arrival and return to the Stansted airport, despite calling them in advance. Forcing us to wait outside in the wind with our baby."
Are you I Love Meet and Greet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Avoid! you would think that this meat and greet company would take care of the vehicles given to them for safe keeping, mine was absolutely covered in bird mess, never seen so much ever, on the roof, bonnet, doors, door Handels even on the wheels, absolutely every were.. I now have permanent paint damage as a result. Trying to talk to the Complaints executive is like banging your head agaist the wall."
"Do not use this company. They damaged our Toyota Land cruiser (bumper and wing) the day before we arrived home to Gatwick Airport from Spain and they expected us to use one of their vehicles with sign writing all over it whilst ours was being fixed. We could not believe our eyes when they met us with the car. We refused so they drove us home and delivered another of their vehicles (VW) the next day. We were expected to get it insured on our own insurance which Aviva refused to do. Finally they hired an equivalent 7 seater vehicle to replace our Toyota Land-cruiser. Their excuse was that it was too short notice to hire a 7 seater but when they eventually did it only took 2 hours to arrange. We had rude emails saying it was our fault that we did not find out about insuring their VW before it was delivered to our house. They finally offered 1 week free meet and greet for the untold inconvenience this has caused. I would like to point out that Justin who drove us home and delivered our vehicle back was good but the customer service department is appalling. Also please note that Stress Free Parking and I Love Meet and Greet are the same company. If I could give them nil stars I would.. The company answered my reviews on another site and said they offered 2 weeks free parking as a gesture of goodwill but this was a lie, they only offered one week. We did not take up their offer because we considered this an insult considering the the bad service we received. Instead we much prefer to let other people know how bad they are. If this happens to you, insist they hire a courtesy car."
I Love Meet and Greet is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews