I Love Meet and Greet Reviews

of reviewers recommend I Love Meet and Greet

Tell us how I Love Meet and Greet made you happy
We rang ten minutes before arriving at the drop off and then arrived at LGW Nth and waited and then rang them and they were another ten minutes. A long wait in the cold and dark. They were not friendly or pleasant as a company on either contacts. Upon return the driver fled fast and I then checked the car - only to find the front wing scraped badly and paint taken off. This was not caused by me. ILMG have been very rude and denied knowledge of an accident. They took photos only when it was in their carpark - after driving it - and claim it was pre-existing damage. It looks like a very new scrape in their photo. They are crooks. They refuse to give any CCTV footage or details of their carpark and drivers. Do not use. They have damaged many others cars, upped mileage yet claim to be within a mile of the airport, from my research, and always use the same denial tactics. I would give them less than one star if possible. Even when they have had no option than to admit they are at fault - read lots of reviews, there are so many - they have dealt with issues in unsatisfactory manner, it seems. Park your own car, pay a bit more and you’ll be far safer - it’s preferable to having stress and hassle (as well as expense) getting your car fixed upon return. A dampener after a good holiday!
My car got scratched while I was traveling. I took a photo when retrieving the car and compared with the check-in photo, the scratch was clearly not there before. Despite the photo they keep rejecting liability using dodgy arguments. "there is a distortion on the photo" "your photo is very zoomed" In addition, drivers were late at our arrival and return to the Stansted airport, despite calling them in advance. Forcing us to wait outside in the wind with our baby.
Avoid! you would think that this meat and greet company would take care of the vehicles given to them for safe keeping, mine was absolutely covered in bird mess, never seen so much ever, on the roof, bonnet, doors, door Handels even on the wheels, absolutely every were.. I now have permanent paint damage as a result. Trying to talk to the Complaints executive is like banging your head agaist the wall.
Do not use this company. They damaged our Toyota Land cruiser (bumper and wing) the day before we arrived home to Gatwick Airport from Spain and they expected us to use one of their vehicles with sign writing all over it whilst ours was being fixed. We could not believe our eyes when they met us with the car. We refused so they drove us home and delivered another of their vehicles (VW) the next day. We were expected to get it insured on our own insurance which Aviva refused to do. Finally they hired an equivalent 7 seater vehicle to replace our Toyota Land-cruiser. Their excuse was that it was too short notice to hire a 7 seater but when they eventually did it only took 2 hours to arrange. We had rude emails saying it was our fault that we did not find out about insuring their VW before it was delivered to our house. They finally offered 1 week free meet and greet for the untold inconvenience this has caused. I would like to point out that Justin who drove us home and delivered our vehicle back was good but the customer service department is appalling. Also please note that Stress Free Parking and I Love Meet and Greet are the same company. If I could give them nil stars I would.. The company answered my reviews on another site and said they offered 2 weeks free parking as a gesture of goodwill but this was a lie, they only offered one week. We did not take up their offer because we considered this an insult considering the the bad service we received. Instead we much prefer to let other people know how bad they are. If this happens to you, insist they hire a courtesy car.
I Love Meet and Greet is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews