Illuminated Canvas Reviews

7AM

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Tell us how Illuminated Canvas made you happy

"Purchased the Eat canvas for my kitchen and I love it. Came really well packaged and delivery was quick and I was constantly kept informed via email of when my canvas will be dispatched and delivered. Would highly recommend anyone to order from them!"
Are you Illuminated Canvas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very impressed. Had left it til last minute to order birthday gift, rang and explained, couldn't have been more helpful. Order rushed through with clear communication. Was delighted with service and product. Would recommend and use again - thanks"
"Very good overall rating doesn't cover how happy I was with the personalised Mr & Mrs canvas. Being a bridesmaid I wanted to give something different that could be kept forever and the bride was over the moon with it too which made it even better. I was having trouble ordering from the website but got a call within minutes to talk me through and super fast delivery aswell - first class service!"
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews