Illuminated Canvas Reviews

9AM

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Tell us how Illuminated Canvas made you happy

"Love love love the canvas - pretty, fun and a gorgeous nightlight. The owners are lovely too! Ordered it 6 days before Christmas for my daughter's first ever Christmas present and they made it and sent it on the same day to make sure it would get to us! So kind!"
Are you Illuminated Canvas? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Illuminated Canvas receives. Reply Free
"Fantastic products and service! Excellent! Thanks!!"
"Fantastic canvas, arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. The end result was even better than I had hoped for :) I used my own photo and was really happy with the placement of the lights."
"Couldn't have been more pleased. I ordered past the last date for Christmas and after contacting the company was reassured that my order would be here by Christmas. It arrived with a week to spare. The actual canvases were beautifully packaged when they arrived in their own individual boxes. I ordered the Cinderella canvas and a personalised one reading S is for Sophia. Would definitely recommend them. A very happy customer"
"Beautiful products that create the warmest atmosphere in your home - excellent packaging and customer service. Thanks Illuminated Canvas..."
"Arrived very quickly. It is a present so have not opened it."
"Ordering was super easy. Delivery was quick. The canvas was very well packaged. Thoroughly recommend ."
"An excellent company. We bought the Merry Christmas canvas at the Spirit of Christmas fair then the Darth Vader one last week. It came the next day. An ideal Christmas present for our Star Wars mad grandson."
"Very pleased with purchase and extremely impressed with the speedy service."
"Hi - I had custom canvasas made for my children's room - not only did the canvases exceed my expectations - but the customer service was beyond outstanding!!! I'm so pleased with my purchase / service (canvases were shipped to the USA) that not only will I tell friends in Europe I will also spread the word here in the USA! Happy Holidays to all!"
"Quick to produce canvas but don't appear to have checked it as the image is too dark and way too many lights poking through so can't see the picture behind. Image needed illuminating from behind to enhance photograph not poke through the canvas. Battery compartment feels cheap and difficult to open up. Couldn't have quality checked it or would have noticed all this this. Hanging hook was also missing initiallyLack of communication to resolve so unfortunately would like a refund as have lost faith in getting what I described I wanted for a dark area in the hallway. Will drop it off to you."
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we have simply produced exactly what you commissioned from the image you provided - if we'd have known you wanted the image lightened we could of course have done so for you. With regards to the lights feedback, all our canvases have lights through the canvas and have 20 bulbs which is clearly stated on our website and is what we produce unless asked otherwise. With regards to backlighting we were never aware you required this and would have immediately advised that we don't make back lit products. We have a strict quality control process and the hanging string was left off due to the previously discussed option to increase the overall size by way of a tray frame, which would require a different hanging system. When this was not further requested by you the hanging string was immediately added before you took the product away. We are very sorry that you aren't totally satisfied but we are sure you can appreciate we aren't able to offer refunds on commissioned products that aren't faulty. Thank you of your understanding.
"Absolutely fabulous - put in the batteries before I wrapped it as it's a xmas pressie - very pleased .... thank you! P.S Is it too late to order another for my niece's birthday - 20th December?? Kate x"
"Beautiful pine tree canvas. Makes a beautiful understated Christmas present."
"Saw your stand at the Country Living Christmas fair so knew what to expect and was not disappointed Thanks"
"What a fantastic company to work with. A lovely personal customer service. They were very accommodating with the individual detail I wanted. The canvas came quickly and I am absolutely thrilled with it.. I'd highly recommend them."
"Absolutely love my picture! The service was amazing, I emailed asking for a quick delivery and got a response immediately. They couldn't of been more helpful and my order arrived within a couple of days. Really pleased."
"Very quick and efficient in answering my request for a colour chart and the order arrived within days in good packaging and wrapping. As it is a gift it remains unpacked but appears to be all in order through the cellophane. I will use this company again."
"Very pleased with the pictures. Brought mine at horse of the year very pleasant lady on the stand. No pressure to buy just talked to us about the pictures. It was a pleasurable purchase."
"Have now purchased four Illuminated canvas over the last few years for my four Granddaughters, and have been very satisfied with the product, service & delivery. I have now been informed that number FIVE grandchild is on the way, due in June 2016, so it looks as if more business to follow ( A boy hopefully this time....!!!!!!)."
"Great service. The team were super friendly and helpful. The product looked lovely when it arrived. I highly recommend this company."
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews