Illuminated Canvas Reviews

2PM

rhian@illuminatedcanvas.co.uk

April HouseLower EndGreat Milton

Tell us how Illuminated Canvas made you happy

"Delighted with the quick efficient order process and delivery. There was a small mark on the canvas and I was a little disoppointed. Can I wipe this with a warm watered cloth?"
Hi Fiona, thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry there is a small blemish on your canvas - please rest assured we check all canvases thoroughly before we send them but sometimes they can get a bit of a knock in the post which may have caused this mark. We'd like to replace it for you as it's extremely important to us that every customer has a perfect canvas from us.

Unfortunately your phone number you provided with your order doesn't work so please do get in touch direct on 07815 750 003 and we'll get it replaced for you.

Many thanks, Rhian
"Very impressed with my purchase, packaged really well. Highly recommend a+"
"Excellent customer service. I requested an urgent delivery as a last minute present and got the canvas within 2 days. Most impressive. The canvas was exactly as advertised, very pleased with it. Just waiting on the reaction of the 8 year old recipient!"
"Ordered the canvas over the weekend and it arrived on Tuesday , what a wonderful gift for my new granddaughter , fantastic quality and it is hanging pride of place in the new nursery,,the lights look amazing lit up at night very happy ????????????"
"Looks as good as picture , gives out a good amount of light and easy to switch on and off. Big hit with my 10 year old"
"I am delighted with my illuminated 'Gin this way' canvas. It is of very good quality and I am looking forward to putting it up in my new home."
"Fantastic product and amazing customer service. The stars on the personalised canvas above my little girls cot keep her entertained until she falls to sleep. This is the second purchase and can't wait to give it to my friends little girl on her first birthday. Will defiantly be purchasing again in the very near future."
"I am over the moon with the beautiful canvas that the Illuminated Canvas team created for me, I cannot recommend them highly enough!! I contacted Rhian through the website, as I wanted to create a custom canvas that celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Even though it was early on a Saturday morning, I received a very friendly response from Rhian within a couple of hours. Jez and the creative team created the canvas based on my specifications and sent the proof for me to confirm. I was unsure of what color to choose, but they kindly created several proofs so I could review and choose based on my preference. I was involved in every step of the process with lots of emails to confirm progress and the final design. Within a couple of days, the canvas was designed, created and shipped to me. I received it the very next day. The delivery box was very sturdy, with padding to ensure that the canvas was kept safe during transport. The canvas itself is stunning, everything that I had hoped for and it now takes pride of place in our home. I highly recommend the Illuminated Canvas team for their friendliness, helpfulness, speed of delivery and all-round wonderful product. I will be recommending them to family and friends and will certainly be purchasing more products in the future! To all future customers - enjoy, you will adore your canvas :)"
"Beautiful and amazing product and service ! Definitely recommend"
"Second item I have ordered from this company and again so happy with the service, delivery and product. Thank you"
"To Jez and the fantastic Team behind a great concept "Illuminated Canvas" recently I used their expertise to produce a memorable canvas for my sister soon to be 50, so I put together pictures, memorabilia and family mementos in a power point and the team produced the final article beautifully! Thoroughly recommend this idea for any occasion."
"The canvasses are colourful and magical- thank you :)"
"I ordered two pink princess personalised LED canvases, the service and quality is amazing. The products arrived within days and I cannot express how pleased I am with them, the quality is exceptional and everyone who has seen them has remarked how lovely they are. Thank you so much they are perfect. Would highly recommend this company. 10/10"
"Love the canvas! Quick delivery and all round great service. Very pleased."
"Lovely unusual present for Grandson's 1st Birthday"
"Product is fab and the service was great"
"Fantastic high quality canvas. Beautiful addition to any room! Fast delivery and great customer service!!"
"I ordered two of the 'celebration' style canvasses for my children's rooms. I just absolutely love them. I got them in the taupe colour, which will grow with them. They were well packaged and arrived within 2 days of my order. I am going to order more for my nieces now!"
"Absolutely love my illuminated canvas. The quality is fantastic and it was delivered much quicker than I had expected. I would definitely recommend!"
"Very simple idea and looks brilliant when lit. Quality finish made it a wonderful gift."
Illuminated Canvas is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews