ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Answered questions promptly. Delivered item when promised. Solid.
Delivery was very efficient, but there was some delay in obtaining a VAT invoice which had to be requested twice. Once this was brought to the attention of Customer Service the matter was quickly resolved.
Fast efficient service
Fast delivery excellent picture for 13w power. No 12v lead. No email sent of purchase. Great price thank you.
Ordered Friday. Was phoned about delivery Monday. Delivered Tuesday. Would have been five stars except that there is a surcharge for using paypal.
Good Price free shipping quick delivery
The price, service and product were fine. The only real idiocy is in asking me to provide this rating without telling me which product it's for. ILGS may think I've only ever bought one item on line but actually I've bought rather more than that. Why would they expect me to remember or -- in reality -- go and look up the item I got from them? Okay, ILGS: just this once. If you want a rating in future, TELL ME what you'd like rated. Clear?
The voice recorder is great. The slide switch makes all the difference. Voice transcription with Dictate 5.0 with Mac is is doddle. I would have given a 5star except for high PayPal fee of £19. Did not check - could have saved it.
Overall experience was good with the product being as described at a competitive price. Communication was good. Sadly, the guaranteed next day delivery that I paid a premium for, did not take place. I am assured this will be credited to my payment card but this has not yet happened. When may I expect this ?.
Very goodprice, fast delivery.
The only problem I had was in paying for the Computer, tried 3 times to pay with a debit card but was frustrated when it was not accepted and then found at the last minute that there was a £15.14 surcharge for paying with PayPal. Think this could be made clearer and not left until making payment. Description of item good. Delivery Good. On the whole happy with everything.
Great item at an amazing price. Good communication too from customer service.
No problems at all, good price and fast delivery
Fault with microwave but resolved very quickly. Good Customer Service
While I didn't yet get a chance to test the product I bought here, ( because I am still waiting to receive the computer in which I will instal the graphic card I bought here), I can already say that the service was great. 1) I got my parcel very rapidly. (but I had to use the online chat system to get my tracking number as no information were communicated to me via email... I did know the item had been sent but had no clue to when I would receive it until I chatted with the someone at the customer service and that he provided me with a UBS tracking number. Great! ) 2) It was cheaper to buy this item here than anywhere else online. 3) It was amazingly well protected. Great packaging. 4) I would recommend anyone to buy on ILGS and certainly will do so again if needed.
I bought my tv from ILGS and saved 80.00. Their service was really good and I would recommend shopping with them.
I couldn't find the price of the TV on the sales order email I received which was a pain
The price I paid for my tv was great, the website was a little clumsy to use but I got there eventually, I couldn't find a way of tracking my delivery time. Overall I was pleased with the product and price.
Good item - 20% cheaper than HP website. Very quick delivery. Just watch out for the credit card surcharges
The only criticism is the charge for using PayPal which is extortionate and was misrepresented and unclear when I went through the ordering process ... Sadly this would probably prevent me from using this site again... ...which is a great shame as the service, delivery and the products themselves were very good and can't be faulted.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.4 based on 223 reviews