ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

excellent product at the right price & very good communication and very fast delivery
Great buy great price and fast delivery
Good customer service, cheap product, arrived in time. Would recommend.
ILGS has an excellent sales team. I am very sure anyone would agree with me they provide very competitive price out of all the support and help I got was amazing. I have been buying mainly cisco product from ILGS for over two years. I will continue to buy from you guys. Communication was top I will give ***** and Shipping and support ***** and overall *****. Thank you so much guys.
Great customer service over the phone very helpful and very satisfied with my purchase
Quick and easy ordering. Parcel delivered within specified time. Would recommend/use again.
Great service, let down at previous supplier on purchase of PC.
I did have some concerns over using this company given the number of poor reviews, but I found my delivery could not have been better, plus the price was about a third cheaper thamn Amazon.
Purchased a Samsung Ultra HD 4k TV. Was best price I could find! Was wary buying online for such an item but fears were not justified. Item arrived a day early from estimated delivery date and it's absolutely fantastic. Definitely buy from this company again. Great service.!!
Ordered expecting three to five days for delivery... its showed up NEXT DAY... on super saver delivery... I will be ordering from here again!
These goods were very easy to order on the website and I received them very quickly, this was an excellent service.
Bought DXO Optics Pro, ordered on Sunday with free delivery and it arrived on Tuesday.
Excellent Customer Service, Fast Delivery & Great Price - Would Recommend
It is often overlooked when a company does exactly what it professes to do, but that is the case with ILGS. Easy to deal with, slick service, goods delivered when promised and in good order. No more than I expected, but perfect execution.
I saw some bad reviews about this site but I did my research and the site checked out when it comes to security so I decided to go for it. Essentially I ordered a graphics card on a 7 working day free service. I received the card within 2 days which as it turns out was actually fulfilled by a fairly local and reputable company (overclockers) and sent as a prioroty dispatch. The card was still cheaper than it was on the overclockers website, and was cheaper than amywhere else i'd seen for over 3 months of watching. I got more than what I paid for, and rate this a 5 star service, would recommend.
Very prompt service, and good value for money. Just the part I needed (paper feed roller) to make an easy repair on my network printer & save me from having to spend £150 replacing it unnecessary.
I must be honest, I was a little sceptical about the store as the price I paid for my 8 disk RAID system was around 20% less than I could find it anywhere else so I was unsure if I would ever receive my order. I ordered the RAID on Thursday and paid for 3 day delivery and on Friday the unit was delivered. It was in perfect condition, as described and expected. So far this product is functioning flawlessly. I am extremely happy with the service, price and delivery of ILGS although the website could do with some streamlining as finding items and especially using the search field was quite difficult. All in all these are minor gripes, I will and have recommend this store.
Best price anywhere on Internet for the projector I ordered. Delivered on time and good communication from ILGS.
Very prompt service. Cheapest price available.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews