ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Brilliant service, super to deal with super quick delivery
Jollyfidated with the product and price
Good TV works well
Very helpful staff, checked product details prior to buying and arrived next day. Great value for money no change in quality.
i WAS SCPETICAL AFTER READING SOME OF THE REVIEWS BUT THE PRICE OF MY TV WAS VERY GOOD. I DID CONTACT ILGS TO CHECK MY ORDER WAS IN STOCK AND THEY RESPONDED WUICKLY AND DELIVERED THE PRODUCT IN 2 DAYS TO MY ELDERLY PARENTS. THE TV WAS SET UP IN NO TIME AND WAS AN EXCELLENT EXPERINCE. MORE THAN CAN BE SAID FOR BT WHO WE INITIALLY ORDERED THE TV FROM WHO WERE UNABLE TO HONOUT THE ORDER AND STILL HAVE MY MUM AND DADS MONEY. THANKS ILGS
Absolutely delighted with the purchase of the Samsung UE32H6400 32" 3D TV, an excellent buy. I researched 32" tv's and this one had the best reviews. I then found the best price at ILGS.net., which included free delivery. I placed my order on the Sunday (shop closed on that day). Received an email on the Monday with shipping confirmation for the following day. On the Tuesday morning received a text with a delivery window of one hour for that afternoon. Promptly delivered. Cannot praise the ordering and service from this company too highly, will definitely buy from them again.
Very fast delivery - next day. Product is as stated. Highly recommended.
a1 transaction. thanks.
I have just purchased a television form ILGS. It is the first time I have bought from this company. The price I paid for the television was excellent and their communication regarding delivery was equally excellent. The delivery was made satisfactory on the agreed day. I would buy again from ILGS without hesitation.
I bought an LG TV. Best price on the net by a mile. It was delivered strapped to a pallet, possible overkill but very little chance of damage and free firewood to boot!
No complaints at all about this lot. At first I thought "if something seems too good to be true, it usually is" - as the price for my "Charles" vacuum cleaner was so much cheaper than the others. Delivery was super quick, the cleaner is great - no problem whatsoever!
Couldn't fault! Great price and paid standard delivery and was delivered the next day before 10! Perfect, thank you, would recommend
Yes i would buy from this company again.Very good service.
As expected very good have no worries to order again thanks
It was a pleasure doing business with your company. I ordered a TV paid £ 4 delivery for 2-3 day delivery and it arrived next day,nothing was two much trouble for salesman I have already recommended your company to a friend who is keen to buy.
Ordered my LG 43UF770V 43" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Wi-Fi Black LED TV on the Thursday afternoon and delivered to me on the Friday morning ! Great service.
Got delivery on time...no problems....was kept informed with progress of order....can't ask for no more.
Great service ordered my tv which was £120 cheaper than currys. Selected standard 3-4 delivery and it turned up the next day. Customer service was fantastic emails them and got a reply within the hour
Excellent reliable
I ordered my new Samsung TV at 12:30 on Monday and a representative called me that afternoon to say it was ready for dispatch. It arrived before noon the next day and was up and running within an hour. I was very impressed with both the service and the low price.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews