ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Highly recommended great prices and super fast delivery
great customer service - Contacted as dis not realise there was a surcharge for using Paypal they cancelled the order so I could pay with a debit card and avoid the surcharge, paid for 3 day delivery but it arrived the next day cannot fault the service given . Panasonic DMP-UB900
Had to rearrange delivery details, site customer services was very helpful with this. Package then arrived quickly and securely in perfect order.
Ordered fridge freezer, delivered within 2 days and at a saving of £50 from high street shops!! Fantastic
Product was delivered really quickly and well packaged, price was great too
Quick delivery, good seller
The product ordered arrived sooner than I expected! I Will use ILGS again. Great value and good service.
Brilliant service. Very satisfied with the quality of the product I purchased.
Very pleasant to deal with, very helpful when I phoned to ask a question about the product i was thinking of purchasing and great communication all the way through to the end when the TV arrived on the day I asked for 2 days later. Great product and great service.
All I can say is if every order I have placed went as well as this did I would be a very very happy man. I ordered a 40inch Samsung Smart TV which was £70 cheaper than Amazon on last Friday evening received confirmation on Saturday followed on Monday with a delivery date of the next day and it was delivered 30 mins before the earliest time given by the delivery company said. Why am I happy, after reading reviews of the company on trust pilot which gave them a 2.9 rating with lots of unhappy customers my experience could not have gone any better than just perfect and it was the best deal on the web. Many thanks ILGS
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Excellent communication. My only criticism is with delivery driver who left my item on view at top of drive & not around the back out of sight
Had no issues purchasing from this site. Delivered on time and communication was good.
customer service are excellent. I can't ask better than this. I been shopping with ILGS for over three years and never had any problems. you guys just don't sell the stuff ask questions and have deep concerns for the clients. I love getting my Cisco gears from ILGS. Thanks Team.
Purchased my new Samsung Galaxy tabpro S 12 & i had a very pleasant quick and effective service from Kunal. Absolutely fantastic will do more business with them for sure. Kunal even rang to make sure I received the product on time as he promised, couldn't ask for more.
Excellent service fast delivery good price. I'll be shopping at this shop again. Thanks
Really pleased with the new fridge freezer and good value. This was a good quick reliable service and delivery with helpful staff. Would definitely use this company again.
I would recommend ILGS to everyone simple to order and very fast delivery, all for a fantastic price.
Amazing value for money. The item I bought was 25% cheaper than anywhere else. Plus I was amazed to get next day courier delivery for free!
Well, I have to admit that I'd never heard of 'ILGS' before but what a great service. I was kept well informed and my goods arrived promptly. Definately one to save in 'Favourites' Thanks
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews