ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

I bought a Brother Colour Laser Printer, Model HL-3150CDW, in July 2014 and it has proved excellent over the last two years. Recommended to me by URefillToner.co.uk, and fully living up to its recommendation. A reliable workhorse for our small business, producing quality output at reasonable costs – especially when combined with refills from URefillToner ! No hesitation in recommending the product, and the service was good, too. Despite some initial problems with the delivery courier, my printer was delivered in reasonable time.
Excellent service, ordering process easy and delivered on time
Great value and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase :)
God knows what I bought lol
Great service. Came bang on time
Made a purchase around 3pm and my order arrived the next morning only paid for standard delivery absolutely brilliant will definitely buy from this place again
Item arrived much quicker than expected and was in good condition, well-packed.
Single word. Perfect.
good service and delivery on time
Excellent prices and, despite saying free delivery would take up to 7 days, item arrived within 24 hours
Great price and my 4K BLU RAY player arrived much quicker than I expected.
I ordered my phone and it arrivedwithin 36 hours
Nice price, timing, everything. 100% recommend!
The service is know doubt the best, nothing is too much to do for you.
Very helpful staff and quick turnaround. Thanks
Excellent price and was delivered the next day. Highly recommend
Great price, great service, highly recommend.
I ordered a TV using the website on Wednesday afternoon with free delivery (5-7 working days), paid for it by debit card, had a phone call the next day to say it would be delivered 9-5pm on Friday. With nobody in after 2.45pm on the Friday, I phoned and left a message on the answering machine. The TV arrived by courier mid-morning on the Friday in good condition. Adverse points: invoice was promised by email but never arrived, the phone number offered was an expensive 0871 number (but it wasn't hard to find the proper local number), and payments by credit card attract a surcharge so that the payment protection was forfeited. You can probably live with this and be happy overall as I am.
Arrived on next day courier, exactly what I asked for and worked fine when installed. Could not ask for better service.
First time I've used ILGS. Ordered a printer for a good price. It was posted that day. Parcel Force were up to their usual incompetence (In depot - out for delivery - back in depot - back out for delivery) so it arrived after four days rather than one. Printer is working fine.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews