ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Great site, had not come across this before - placed order for a TV on Sunday and delivered by Tuesday; cannot get better than that!!
Best price on line for my amplifier. Overnight delivery. Can't fault them.
I have not received my order yet and nobody is getting back to me to let me know what is happening.
Initially the prices are competitive, lower than everywhere else for what i purchased, delivery was very quick and efficient, overall very pleased with the whole experience, i would definitely recommend using ILGS to others and would most definitely shop with them again.
After a little fuss we were able to resolve
The customer service was absolutely excellent. Couldn't fault them one bit. Would definitely shop with them again.
Fast efficient service
Paid express delivery (2 days) and got normal service. Very disappointed in the service. I could have brought more from another place for the same price and got the same delivery service for free.
Fast delivery excellent picture for 13w power. No 12v lead. No email sent of purchase. Great price thank you.
Ordered Friday. Was phoned about delivery Monday. Delivered Tuesday. Would have been five stars except that there is a surcharge for using paypal.
Good Price free shipping quick delivery
I didn't get my parcel!! I still waiting for it! What happened?
After reading many reviews about this company i decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot. My product came next day after selecting standard delivery. So 10/10
I wanted to purchase a monitor but wasn't sure that the description was correct so I phoned to check. I was told that the description was correct so I purchased the item. On receiving it I found that it wasn't what was advertised (checked with the manufacturer and received email to confirm) so I asked for a refund. This took 2 days and a number of questioning emails before I received an email giving me a collection date. The package was collected on Wednesday morning on a next day delivery ticket. I emailed yourselves today asking when I will be receiving my refund (as I am without monitor or money to purchase a replacement one) and I was told that it wont be until next Tuesday. I asked why as you should have received the package yesterday on next day delivery, inspected it today and hopefully refund my money at some point today. I have received no reply to this email. I think the whole thing is atrocious and am very disappointed as I am without money or monitor through no fault of my own. I even phoned to confirm before purchase.
The item I ordered arrived next day - fantastic service and great supplier
Item as described, delivery excellent, very happy with my purchase.
It was my first time using your service, I received a damaged tv, reported it trough your website and still haven't received a reply. Please contact me thanks
Very quick delivery. Always makes me happy.
I bought a Brother Colour Laser Printer, Model HL-3150CDW, in July 2014 and it has proved excellent over the last two years. Recommended to me by URefillToner.co.uk, and fully living up to its recommendation. A reliable workhorse for our small business, producing quality output at reasonable costs – especially when combined with refills from URefillToner ! No hesitation in recommending the product, and the service was good, too. Despite some initial problems with the delivery courier, my printer was delivered in reasonable time.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews