ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILGS - I Love Going Shopping !
4.4
Based on 223 reviews
Read ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! Reviews

sales@ilgs.net

Unit 2
Winey Close
Chessington
Surrey

Absolutely first class service, both products are first class with price and delivery to match.
For days I had been hunting for a new computer with an atypical spec (Win 7 on a new HP with downgrade rights). I was almost giving up after a number of other vendors didn't show an real interest in my spend of around £1k. Then, I came acoss ILGS and after the *totally most helpful* chat session that would have taxed the patience of some, I had all the information I needed. Placed an ordered a few minutes afterwards. That was around 3.40 pm. The order turned up the next at around 1pm for a very reasonable £6.99 delivery charge and ILGS people were brilliant at making sure I had proper tracking information. Just one thing. If you don't pay by debit card and use a credit card you'll find an administration fee (6%) I think on the order summary. It certainly didn't dissuade me from hitting the "Confirm payment" button but you need to be aware of it. Overall, it isn't often that customer services is so excellent. In fact, it's better than "Very Good".It's excellent.
ILGS live up to their name and standard. Very friendly customer service and fast response. Not to mention the unbeatable price. Well done guys. Keep up the good work. Nick from NLTS
I brought the Mitchell Johnson lossless network audio player which has dab radio too.
A glitch over payment was resolved by some very prompt, courteous, and professional emailing. ILGS offered the best price for the specific item I was shopping for, beating all big-name online shops. And they delivered promptly. This was the first time I'd bought from them, but would happily do so again.
Excellent price and fast delivery...many thanks.
The goods were delivered on time and worked well.
sadfsadfsadfdsgreth h
You simply can't go wrong with these guys. Whatever is the stock - is in fact in stock ready for you to snatch.
Great communication
Ordered in afternoon delivered following morning
The item in question was a Sensor light with camera and WIFI, it lacked some easy to follow instructions, but we got there. The Wi-Fi and Camera + Light all work very well in conjunction.
Great site, had not come across this before - placed order for a TV on Sunday and delivered by Tuesday; cannot get better than that!!
Best price on line for my amplifier. Overnight delivery. Can't fault them.
Initially the prices are competitive, lower than everywhere else for what i purchased, delivery was very quick and efficient, overall very pleased with the whole experience, i would definitely recommend using ILGS to others and would most definitely shop with them again.
The customer service was absolutely excellent. Couldn't fault them one bit. Would definitely shop with them again.
After reading many reviews about this company i decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot. My product came next day after selecting standard delivery. So 10/10
The item I ordered arrived next day - fantastic service and great supplier
Item as described, delivery excellent, very happy with my purchase.
Very quick delivery. Always makes me happy.
ILGS - I Love Going Shopping ! is rated 4.40 based on 223 reviews