iLectronics Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend iLectronics Ltd

About iLectronics Ltd: iLectronics buys everything Apple. Top prices, fast payment and totally trustworthy.

customerservice@ilectronics.co.uk

PO Box 3959
Leamington Spa

Would you recommend us to a friend?
"It was quick, easy to do I had a few questions via email which were answered in good time and you stuck to word with price I thought it was in excellent condition but u found a scratch and reduce it by £10 but happy with result and still got a very fair price I will use the site again for sure"
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent service provided, good communication followed up by prompt payment. I would not hesitate in using iLectronics again."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Fast quote, free delivery and once received and assessed and I had accepted the offer (which was £10 less than the quote - a fair assessment), the money was in my PayPal account within minutes."
Would you recommend us to a friend?
"Excellent, efficient and quick process. Will definitely use again. Thank you iLectronics!"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Very happy with the price I was offered, and promptness of payment. Thanks"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Great service, great price"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent service, higher price for iPod than any other similar company. iPods mailed , received, and payment made in just 3 days - highly recommended."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Brilliant Thank you ????"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Used ilectronics for the first time and was very pleased. Bought my phone off me and paid into the bank extremely fast."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Was given the price stated and money was in my bank straight away, great service ????????"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Service as per advertised. Sent my item off and received fair payment within 3 days. Great service!"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"I am very happy with the service received, excellent and pleasant communication and very quick payment for items. Would use again. Thanks"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent and quick service. Would recommend selling your unwanted phones etc with this company!"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Really easy to do, no cost to me, got the amount I was promised. Very convenient, I'd recommend this company :)"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent service Prompt payment as quoted brilliant"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Great very fast payment, a day after they received the phone. The best price I could find for my iPhone. Second time I have used them."
Would you recommend us to a friend
"very pleased with the sevice,will use again"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Excellent hassle free transaction from start to finish. Would definitely recommend!"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"impressive service, sent my goods on Wednesday and item was check Thursday with prompt payment Friday morning. would recommend to everyone easy and simplistic"
Would you recommend us to a friend
"Can't fault the service"
iLectronics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 155 reviews