IPPY Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read IPPY Reviews

About IPPY:

www.iiPPY.co.uk

I had someone come to visit to measure up for some laminate flooring I want done. They were very friendly and patient with me as I kept changing my mind on what I wanted. They explained to me what they would do and how long it would take etc. and I have now booked in the job. I have previously ordered furniture from them and never had any issues. A fantastic company :)
Just had a rep over to measure up for my carpets. Really friendly guy who was very polite and professional. Went through everything with me and explained the process in detail which I appreciated. Got the job booked in now and looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I am confident they will do a wonderful job. Thank you.
I used iPPY last year and was pleasantly surprised by the ease of everything. That order went through without a problem. Just placed another order with them after forgetting all about them and I have received a discount and a faster delivery time. Very pleased with the process and would highly recommend.
I have used ippy about 6 times now and they have always done exactly what they have said. I have never had a late delivery (even during this covid pandemic) and they have always treated my in a friendly and respectable manner. I will be using ippy again and again and I recommend ippy to anyone :)
So happy with the service. I have ordered from ippy quite a few times now and have done up the house with furniture from them. Never had any problems with any of the stuff I have bought. Delivery has always been good and making payments is very easy. 10/10
Great service. Ordered through ippy a few times now. Always been delivered on time. Very reliable. Friendly staff. 100% going to continue using. Highly recommend.
Got my item when they said I would. Item in very good condition. Quick and easy process to order too. Very happy with the service provided. 5 stars!
I have just had my 1st order delivered. Really happy with the quality of the wardrobe. I am already looking at what my 2nd order will be. Thanks for everything.
I've used iPPY in the past and I have always been very happy with the service. Friendly and helpful staff make it very easy to use. I look forward to using them again! 10/10
I have used iPPY for 5 or 6 items now and I can happily say I have never had a problem. I have always received fantastic customer service and deliveries have always been on time. This company should be bigger than it is and they deserve to be bigger too. Thanks to everyone who works there!!
Just received my bedroom set a few days ago. Really good quality. Cannot fault iPPY. Highly recommend!
Very happy with the service. Helpful staff have made using these easy and simple. Happy with everything they have done for me. A* all round!
Great quality of furniture. My friend has used iPPY before and said they were great and now I can confirm this. Sorted out an item before Christmas for me and now I've just got delivered my 2nd item from them after ordering it last week! Highly recommend
Found these on google and was unsure at first. I have now just ordered my 4th item from them. Really good service. I have been getting discounts and faster delivery times because I have used them repeatedly. I am very happy that I started using them. Oh and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you IPPY
Bought a sofa from these and it is brilliant. iPPY were very helpful and it was very easy to place the order. The sofa is exactly what I ordered and in great condition. I'm looking forward to using these again in the future.
I have had two orders from ippy. My first being my bed and now my sons mattress. Both times ippy have been great, helped when ive needed it and been on time with deliverys. The products are great and worth the money. Definitely would recommend them and will be ordering from ippy in the future.
Really happy with the customer service. And love the fact items are paid off in 12 or less weeks.
I am very happy with the service I am being given and will always come back to IIPPY for future purchases
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Really happy with my isabela double bed :) ordering process was quick and the advisor on phone was lovely delivery was good too no complaints at all these guys made it possible for me to be able to have a new bed when I'd had trouble elsewhere thanks :)
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Lovely customer service would recommend to anyone very friendly staff thank you guys so much
IPPY is rated 4.91 based on 89 reviews