IIPPY Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IIPPY Limited

Tell us how IIPPY Limited made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely wonderful company - Carl and the outliers are fair with the customers. They genuinely care about there customers needs thankyou for my wonderful tv I will be back ordering something soon x"
"Absolutely great company. . Few hiccups but the team sorted it straight away for me all staff are friendly n can tell they care about their customers 😃"
"Wonderful, with very good service and good prices. I would recommend ..."
"Couldn’t recommend IIPPY Limited enough! I bought an item which was a present, they discreetly boxed the item for me & delivered on time & discreetly. They’ve replied to all messages when i’ve had a query & sorted any issues i’ve had. Will definately be using this company again. Thank you so much."
Hi Heather, Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll pass this back onto the team
"Very helpful much better than other pay weekly places no interest too great for me on a budget"
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll pass this back onto the team
"Very pleasant company and staff very friendly"
Hi Graham, Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll pass this back onto the team
"These are the best place to get things on finance, the team are so helpful and there products are great"
Thanks for the positive feedback and i'll happily pass this back onto the team :)
"I've brought a few items this company is the best by far for pay weekly from Karl and the staff in the office are all friendly and helpfull would recommend them to friends and family"
"Absolutely fantastic company. Very supportive. I'm a single mum of 2 and have no help anywhere. Karl and the team has gone out of there way to help me with a few items and services I've needed. They are understanding and not judgemental. Best pay weekly cause at the end it is yours with out the never ending payments. Defo highly recommend they will help where they can. Only thing a bright pink hippy van haha 🤣"
Thanks for the positive feedback and we're happy to hear you love the pink vans as much as we do!
"I have bought a few products from this website and payed weekly which was manageable. The customer service is great and extremely helpful. The delivery service was quick and called me when they were on there way so I knew I was home so I didnt miss it. I would highly recommend buying from here. I will definitely order again."
Thanks Natalie for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"IIPPY are amazing. Carl has been so kind his customer service is excellent he’s helped me out so much. Great products always had great service from the driver Craig also these are a brilliant company highly recommend"
Thanks Jody for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"my product arrived and i couldnt be happier with it, I will definatly be using IIPPY again"
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"IIPPY are fab! Always there to help, ran by a lovely group of staff. Carl is so so helpful. This business is fab and the weekly repayments are low and affordable. So quick at responding to my questions. 100 percent recommend to all my friends and family!! Go to IIPPY!"
Thanks Alex for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Woooow, just wow! I am amazed how professional and good they were. Thanks guys!"
Thanks Mary for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Just wanted to say a big thanks to iippy, they really helped me out when my iphone broke and i could even get an upgrade! quick delivery and friendly staff"
Thanks Scott for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"iippy were great! I really needed a tv and i was able to receive delivery of my tv 2 days after placing my order. The best bit was only having to pay £1 upfront. Will be using them again"
Thanks Carly for the positive feedback! I'll pass your feedback onto the team and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Great service. Turned up when they said they would and got straight to work unblocking the drain. Craig was excellent and did a great job. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Arrived within the time quoted. Set to work immediately and no blockage was going to beat the guy. Polite, courteous and efficient I would highly recommend this Company."
"I am very pleased with the service I had today, my drain was very blocked with wet wipes. The drain clearer came out within a couple of hours and solved the problem and for a very reasonable prise. Would recommend them to anyone."
Hi Lesley, Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you were pleased with our service and you would recommend us!
"Fantastic team! Arrived when he said he would. Young man, Craig, extremely professional and efficient. He did not stop until the job was done. I will definitely recommend this company. Again, what a great team. Thank you very, very much. If I could give them 10 stars, I would. Greville"
IIPPY Limited is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews