IPPY Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read IPPY Reviews

About IPPY:

www.iiPPY.co.uk

Phoned up to place my order for a bed. The delivery was very quick and the bed is good quality. Hoping to get a sofa from these soon.
Got delivered 2day. This is my 2nd time using these. Havent got any issues wit the service i got. Defo will use again
I have used iPPY for about 18 months now and I have always had exceptional service. Deliveries when they said they would be, helpful staff every time I have contacted them and excellent products. 100/100. Thank you.
Bought a dining table from these a few months back and didn't have any issues. Just had my 2nd order delivered which is a bed. Fantastic service, on time delivery and friendly staff. I will be using these again for sure :) :)
I got ippy to do my living room carpets and blinds. I have used them before for a bed and they were great. The rep arrived and I had a look at all the carpets they had and all the blinds they had. I've just had the carpets fitted and it looks brilliant. Really impressed with the service and I am looking forward to using ippy again
I had an extension sorted by iPPY and I can happily say they did a very good job. The guy who came round first to find out what I wanted done was very nice and polite and let me tell him exactly what I wanted. The guys who actually did the extension were very professional and friendly towards my kids. The extension is finished and it looks brilliant. Thank you, I will be using you again for my decking and driveway :) :) :)
A good little gem of a company. Very easy to use and very nice staff who kept me informed throughout. I will be using them again and I would recommend ippy to anyone!
Just had my carpets fitted for me by iPPY. Really happy with the end product. Looking forward to using these again for some decking in my back garden. 10/10 for service and 10/10 for friendliness. Thank you for your service
I have bought from ippy 2 times before and they have been great. I have just had a rep measure up and book in my carpets and blinds for me. Really nice guy who made me very comfortable. I didn't feel pressured or rushed into making a decision and I am very happy I have now booked it all in.
I have used ippy many times now and I have always had fantastic service. They have always delivered on time and have always helped me out with moving any payments I can't make. Very nice people who work there. 5 star company.
Bought 2 sofas from these. One was from last year and didn't have any problems at all. This sofa this year was delievred even faster because I have used these in the past. Again no problems at all. Both sofa's arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the service. Thank you!
A rep came the other day to sort out measurements for the decking. Really friendly guy who sorted out everything for me and gave me plenty of options. I have booked it in and really looking forward to it. Thanks
I have used iPPY before in the past for a bed and a sofa and they were great. On time delivery, affordable payments and genuinely friendly staff. I have just had a rep come over to measure up for some carpets. Again very friendly and affordable payments. Great looking carpets too. Very happy with the service. Will be using again.
I had someone come to visit to measure up for some laminate flooring I want done. They were very friendly and patient with me as I kept changing my mind on what I wanted. They explained to me what they would do and how long it would take etc. and I have now booked in the job. I have previously ordered furniture from them and never had any issues. A fantastic company :)
Just had a rep over to measure up for my carpets. Really friendly guy who was very polite and professional. Went through everything with me and explained the process in detail which I appreciated. Got the job booked in now and looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I am confident they will do a wonderful job. Thank you.
I used iPPY last year and was pleasantly surprised by the ease of everything. That order went through without a problem. Just placed another order with them after forgetting all about them and I have received a discount and a faster delivery time. Very pleased with the process and would highly recommend.
I have used ippy about 6 times now and they have always done exactly what they have said. I have never had a late delivery (even during this covid pandemic) and they have always treated my in a friendly and respectable manner. I will be using ippy again and again and I recommend ippy to anyone :)
So happy with the service. I have ordered from ippy quite a few times now and have done up the house with furniture from them. Never had any problems with any of the stuff I have bought. Delivery has always been good and making payments is very easy. 10/10
Great service. Ordered through ippy a few times now. Always been delivered on time. Very reliable. Friendly staff. 100% going to continue using. Highly recommend.
Got my item when they said I would. Item in very good condition. Quick and easy process to order too. Very happy with the service provided. 5 stars!
IPPY is rated 4.90 based on 84 reviews