IPPY Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read IPPY Reviews

About IPPY:

www.iiPPY.co.uk

I ordered a TV through ippy. The payments were affordable and the delivery was on time. I have been told I get a discount and a faster delivery service on my next order so I am looking forward to taking advantage of that! I would recommend using ippy.
Really good company! I am on my 2nd order now which has just been delivered to my flat. Very impressed with the service i have been given. I will continue using ippy and i recommend them to all of you
I have been a customer of ippy's for about 2 years now. I can happily say that I have never been let down by them. I have always been treated with kindness and the staff are always willing to go the extra mile for me. I think I have just placed my 11th order with them. Thank you for your company, especially in this hard time
JUst had my first item delivered. Very happy with my new bed. The quality is fantastic. It arrived on time and ippy kept me up to date with what was happenin. I will be using these again for sure.
I have literally done up my whole house using ippy. Always had excellant service and items have always arrived on time. Really easy company to use and deal with. Just want to say a big thanks to Chris who deals with most of my orders. You are a star :)
ippy have been great to me everytime i order. i have now ordered my 5th thing with them. i have never had any problems with payments and the one time by delivery had to be delayed by a week because of covid they let me know and kept me updated. looking foward to carrying on using them
Got my bed delivered a few days ago. Realy good bed im realy happy with the bed. Thank you for the service I will be usin this company again soon
Phoned up to place my order for a bed. The delivery was very quick and the bed is good quality. Hoping to get a sofa from these soon.
Got delivered 2day. This is my 2nd time using these. Havent got any issues wit the service i got. Defo will use again
I have used iPPY for about 18 months now and I have always had exceptional service. Deliveries when they said they would be, helpful staff every time I have contacted them and excellent products. 100/100. Thank you.
Bought a dining table from these a few months back and didn't have any issues. Just had my 2nd order delivered which is a bed. Fantastic service, on time delivery and friendly staff. I will be using these again for sure :) :)
I got ippy to do my living room carpets and blinds. I have used them before for a bed and they were great. The rep arrived and I had a look at all the carpets they had and all the blinds they had. I've just had the carpets fitted and it looks brilliant. Really impressed with the service and I am looking forward to using ippy again
I had an extension sorted by iPPY and I can happily say they did a very good job. The guy who came round first to find out what I wanted done was very nice and polite and let me tell him exactly what I wanted. The guys who actually did the extension were very professional and friendly towards my kids. The extension is finished and it looks brilliant. Thank you, I will be using you again for my decking and driveway :) :) :)
A good little gem of a company. Very easy to use and very nice staff who kept me informed throughout. I will be using them again and I would recommend ippy to anyone!
Just had my carpets fitted for me by iPPY. Really happy with the end product. Looking forward to using these again for some decking in my back garden. 10/10 for service and 10/10 for friendliness. Thank you for your service
I have bought from ippy 2 times before and they have been great. I have just had a rep measure up and book in my carpets and blinds for me. Really nice guy who made me very comfortable. I didn't feel pressured or rushed into making a decision and I am very happy I have now booked it all in.
I have used ippy many times now and I have always had fantastic service. They have always delivered on time and have always helped me out with moving any payments I can't make. Very nice people who work there. 5 star company.
Bought 2 sofas from these. One was from last year and didn't have any problems at all. This sofa this year was delievred even faster because I have used these in the past. Again no problems at all. Both sofa's arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with the service. Thank you!
A rep came the other day to sort out measurements for the decking. Really friendly guy who sorted out everything for me and gave me plenty of options. I have booked it in and really looking forward to it. Thanks
I have used iPPY before in the past for a bed and a sofa and they were great. On time delivery, affordable payments and genuinely friendly staff. I have just had a rep come over to measure up for some carpets. Again very friendly and affordable payments. Great looking carpets too. Very happy with the service. Will be using again.
IPPY is rated 4.91 based on 89 reviews