IIPPY Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IIPPY Limited

Tell us how IIPPY Limited made you happy

Telephone
"My new bed has arrived . Really happy with the quality , will be placing my next order soon"
"Got what I needed and on time will be ordering again"
"Excellent service will order again"
"So so happy with my purchase. The repayments were simple and easy and staff with amazing thank you!!!"
"Excellent service there's no hidden costs. I've used them 4 times I'm very happy, the only thing that they could improve on is the length of time you wait for the product you've ordered hence the 4 stars"
Hi, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
"Very nice people and all the time they try to help me"
Hi Valentina, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
"Happy with tv service was great will be using iippy again"
Hi, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
"Brill love my bed friendly staff great service ta"
Hi Angela, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
"very happy with the serivice..staff are very helpfull..prices are aforedbull..love my stuff I have brote from llppy"
Hi Dawn, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
"Great service, I'm now on my 2nd item and loving it many thanks guys."
Thanks for your kind words Nicola, I'll pass this back onto the team!
"Really friendly staff to talk to, good communication delivered on time. Xbox one made my partner very happy at Christmas. Couldn't afford to do this if it wasn't for pay weekly with iippy. Would well recommend them. 😊"
Hey, thanks for this and your kind words, I'll pass your thoughts back to the team :)
"Can't Thank the iippy team enough Lauren worked hard to get my bed delivered on the date they said but due to my mattress being out of stock she's been on the phone all day sorting it out and now my new bed with mattress will be delivered on the day they said her customer service is outstanding so thankyou Lauren your a star"
Thanks for your kind comments Michelle! We'll make sure we pass your thoughts back onto Lauren as well!
"First class service got my tv after four weeks perfect have already put in a second order 5 star customer service"
"Brilliant company, top quality staff. Great products. All at affordable prices to suit. Definitely recommend. On my 2nd item. Can't wait to get my next"
"fantastic company great customer services allways helpful would reccommend to anyone"
Hi Kelly, Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass this onto the team :)
"Absolutely wonderful company - Carl and the outliers are fair with the customers. They genuinely care about there customers needs thankyou for my wonderful tv I will be back ordering something soon x"
Hi Leah, Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass this onto the team :)
"Absolutely great company. . Few hiccups but the team sorted it straight away for me all staff are friendly n can tell they care about their customers 😃"
Hi Louise, Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass this onto the team :)
"Wonderful, with very good service and good prices. I would recommend ..."
"Couldn’t recommend IIPPY Limited enough! I bought an item which was a present, they discreetly boxed the item for me & delivered on time & discreetly. They’ve replied to all messages when i’ve had a query & sorted any issues i’ve had. Will definately be using this company again. Thank you so much."
Hi Heather, Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll pass this back onto the team
"Very helpful much better than other pay weekly places no interest too great for me on a budget"
Hi Daniel, Thanks for your positive feedback! I'll pass this back onto the team