IIPPY Limited Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read IIPPY Limited Reviews

About IIPPY Limited:

www.iiPPY.co.uk

I have had two orders from ippy. My first being my bed and now my sons mattress. Both times ippy have been great, helped when ive needed it and been on time with deliverys. The products are great and worth the money. Definitely would recommend them and will be ordering from ippy in the future.
Really happy with the customer service. And love the fact items are paid off in 12 or less weeks.
I am very happy with the service I am being given and will always come back to IIPPY for future purchases
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Really happy with my isabela double bed :) ordering process was quick and the advisor on phone was lovely delivery was good too no complaints at all these guys made it possible for me to be able to have a new bed when I'd had trouble elsewhere thanks :)
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Lovely customer service would recommend to anyone very friendly staff thank you guys so much
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Extremely happy had two beds and a dishwasher so far and customer service has been amazing fast delivery recommended to family and friends
Very happy
Thanks for your feedback! :)
EXCELLENT Customer service from the guys at ippy will be using again
Thanks for your feedback! :)
beautiful new wardrobe set been delivered. Easy to put together will be placing my next order soon for my new kitchen table.
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Great customer service would recommend to anyone. good quality items as well.
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Thought this was a scam until speaking to the team, had my item delivered yesterday and it is what i wanted. Don't normally order online in case its not the item i was expecting will be re ordering soon!!!!!
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Placed my second order with discount :) got my hot tub just in time for this hot weekend great company.
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Really happy with bed order second item very good value and very polite and we'll manerd staff highly recommend this company
Thanks for your feedback! :)
The weekly payments are abit much but not a lot you can do if you need something, thought you was a fake website but your not which was proven today, I will be placing another order once I have paid this one off
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Fantastic service, always happy to help , informed the day and time of delivery
Thanks for your feedback! :)
My new bed has arrived . Really happy with the quality , will be placing my next order soon
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Got what I needed and on time will be ordering again
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Excellent service will order again
Thanks for your feedback! :)
So so happy with my purchase. The repayments were simple and easy and staff with amazing thank you!!!
Thanks for your feedback! :)
Excellent service there's no hidden costs. I've used them 4 times I'm very happy, the only thing that they could improve on is the length of time you wait for the product you've ordered hence the 4 stars
Hi, thanks for your kind words, I'll pass this back to the team :)
IIPPY Limited is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews