iHoverboard Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend iHoverboard

About iHoverboard: iHoverboard is a Cross-border Electronic Commerce company that focus on operates under its own brand name. Main categories to self balance scooter, auto parts, home and outdoor products, mainly through the Amazon, eBay, speed sale and other third-party cross-border platform and self-marketing products will be sold worldwide.

+441438941138

sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

C/O Eric Shuttlebridge,Unit 8D, Beaver Industrial Park,Brent Road

Click Here

Tell us how iHoverboard made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My son loves his hoverboard, got it for his 9th birthday, it was the only gift we got him and he was so happy, got the sweetest reaction out of him. This is awesome, he loves that he can connect his ipod to the board and play music while he rides around, the lights are awesome when riding it at night, the speakers are loud and instructions were real easy to follow. Not bad for the price, we are very happy with our purchase, especially the 9yr old"
Thank for your good feedback - we will do our best to provide good product and service .

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Avoid avoid avoid at all costs. They sell faulty equipment"
"Stay away. Pure scammers sellibg faulty equipment"
"Bought a hoverboard bundle for my nephew for his birthday. first off it late delivery. then it wasn't working properly. they sent a new battery after having to prove it to them by sending in videos. new battery didn't work properly either. they offered £30 to get it fixed somewhere locally. what a joke. they said if we want full refund I have to send it back to China. wtf. stay away from these gangsters. they are nothing but scamming con artists"
"If I could give no stars I would, shambolic company, sub standard faulty goods, customer service atrocious. Stay clear!!! Item didn't work, replacement didn't work, still trying to obtain refund."
"I order one for my son to big so I order a smaller one and was told I had to pay for the return to Germany or to sell it to friends . If you find that you no longer want or need a particular product, we have a 14-day money back guarantee, ( Since receiving goods ) and 1 year repair service for consumer. For more than 14 days, the customer needs to pay for after-sales repair postage and replacement postage by consumer"
"My daughter ordered a hover board with money she got for her 11th birthday last August. It was faulty and they sent us a new recharger. It's still not working and they will not take it back. We sent them videos to show that it is faulty and they are now sending a battery which we will have to install with no guarantee it will work and no guarantee they will take it back as they say it's too expensive to ship back. Totall disgrace. Never ever again will I use this site. Totally unsatisfactory after sales service. Mary, Ireland"
"Fake fake fake !!!! Its a scam dont buy anything"
"Dont even bother people it's fake even if u pay thru paypal it's a scam the have ruined my sons Birthday horrible customer service 👎👎👎👎👎👎😠😠😠"
"No point buying anything from here..I brought the hover board cart “bundle” only received the cart.. paid 189 euro!!! And NOBODY CONTACTS YOU OR RESPONDS TO EMAILS!!!!!!! So ya thanks for ruining my sons birthday present..waste of my god dam time..wish I read the genuine reviews when they said DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!"
Hello,

we sent the hoverboard and hoverkart from two different warehouse , yesterday we didn't work so reply you late , Here is the tracking number :
CQ305007896DE

PORTLAOISE MAIL CENTRE, CO LAOIS, Your item was received by An Post in

If have any questions pls contact us : eve@sz2k.com

Thanks

iHoverboard Sales Team.
"Item is the one I ordered with a very good price . Delivery time was less than 3 days so I strongly recommend. My daughter is very happy now 👍👍👍Well done"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Recently purchased 4 hover boards, I purchased them as the website says you can return them if you don't need them, which in the end I didn't require them, I have now returned them all 4 have been signed for and this company won't give me my refund of £529, all four have been signed for, and the company have said they haven't received two of them. I wouldn't buy anything from this company. They don't respond on the web chat or ever answer the phone. AVOID AT ALL COST!"
Hello Paul Duffy,

I am sorry that you leave a bad review for us .Eve said we all refund the money to you , we keep 14-day money back ,
so we hope you can revise the review for us .Thanks

iHoverboard Sales Team
"This Hover board is really hard and when you try to play you really need to keep a steady balance. Love the quality and how it can last about 3 to 4 hours. The quality is amazing and awesome."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"I bought hoverboard for my Wife. It is such a high quality hoverboard, the features it has are fantastic and the actual construction is very solid. 5 Stars Excellent Hoverboard"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"This is the first hover board I've owned. So far I am satisfied. It took no time to set up. The power charges quickly. It runs smoothly. The design and color are very cool. I only wish it could come with a remote control. Otherwise it is a perfect beginner hover board."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"This is my first time experiencing with hover board. I can’t tell how exciting and nervous when I stand on it try to balancing myself. It just cool with bluetooth connect and flash light. I can listen to my song while I’m playing it. I’m still a learner for this. Over all it’s nice to have one of this for myself. Nice product."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Order placed 31st July and it’s now 24th August and I’m still waiting!!! Now it’s 28th August and they’ve told me that they are sending another one! It’s the second time they’ve told me that? I live in hope........"
Hello, sorry for the delivery delay .

The first parcel was lost during delivery , we resend you a new one ,Here is the tracking number : CQ304573648DE

we are sincerely sorry for this problem .

we can give you a gift as compensation if have any questions pls contact : sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Appalling customer service, after only 8 months our sons hoverboard developed a problem, after contacting the company they send us information and asked us to unscrew the unit and un-connect then connect cables, no joy, they then advised us to do the same to other cables. These jobs are for trained technicians and as such buyers should not be asked to do such tasks. They then requested us to send the hoverboard to Germany to be repaired, I stated that the costs to send the hoverboard to Germany would be extortionate and to replace the hoverboard as it was less than a year old and supply a pre-paid label. They refused to replace it as it was company policy not to place it after 8 months. Disgusting customer service and would advise not to do any business with this company."
Hello,

Please see our return and repair policy first:

We keep one year repair , after you reflect the problem ,we responded you immediately ,and you can return it to our Germany Repair Centre .

So please contact with us in time so that you can solve the problem better.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Customer service is appalling, very little correspondence from them, and even when they do finally reply after severeal emails the English is so poor. After chasing my order because I had received no update the Hoverboard finally came, and was faulty! This was £169.99 of my daughters birthday money that she had spent so she is now out of pocket and with a faulty Hoverboard that very nearly threw her off when she first used as it was juddering. I have tried recalibrating it which hasn’t worked, and there’s nothing in the manual either to help with this problem. Have tried troubleshooting the problem via google but this isn’t something we should have to resort to with a brand new item. I have sent several messages regarding getting a refund and I’m currently trying to get a UK address to send it back to as it’s a heavy item I don’t fancy paying postage abroad that I’m likely to not get back either as the correspondence is so appalling. The online chat doesn’t work, no one is ever online. And the phone numbers provided just ring and ring. I have had to put in a PayPal dispute but even then their replies haven't yet rectified the problem, so i’m more than likely going to have to escalate to try get any kind of refund. I can only advise to stay clear of this company from my experience so far."
Hello, we have replied to you by email, and after that we did not receive your reply. what is the problem with the product ? Please tell us so that we can better solve this problem for you.okay?thank you
"I have placed an order and had no correspondence since, yet they’ve happily taken £169.99 from my account. Two emails later to them and still nothing. I can’t comment on the product as yet to receive but their customer service is appalling."
Hello,we are sorry for bringing this trouble for you ,can you tell us your order number , every order we ship out within three days.

If have any questions ,feel free contact us : sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

or eve@sz2k.com

iHoverboard Sales Team.
"because she arrived and doesn't care. the front wheel is locked and I try to contact the company and nobody answers"
Hello,we sorry for bringing this trouble for you ,we keep 14-day free return and 1 year warranty , you can see this guarantee :

If have any questions ,feel free contact us : sales@ihoverboard.co.uk