iHoverboard Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend iHoverboard

About iHoverboard: iHoverboard is a Cross-border Electronic Commerce company that focus on operates under its own brand name. Main categories to self balance scooter, auto parts, home and outdoor products, mainly through the Amazon, eBay, speed sale and other third-party cross-border platform and self-marketing products will be sold worldwide.

+441438941138

sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

C/O Eric Shuttlebridge,Unit 8D, Beaver Industrial Park,Brent Road

Tell us how iHoverboard made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My son loves his hoverboard, got it for his 9th birthday, it was the only gift we got him and he was so happy, got the sweetest reaction out of him. This is awesome, he loves that he can connect his ipod to the board and play music while he rides around, the lights are awesome when riding it at night, the speakers are loud and instructions were real easy to follow. Not bad for the price, we are very happy with our purchase, especially the 9yr old"
Thank for your good feedback - we will do our best to provide good product and service .

"Excellent thanks you"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Avoid this company at all costs.....They have taken my money and even after providing screenshots of order number, paypal transaction and paypal activity report all clearly showing purchase they have not sent item and I am having to open a Paypal case which takes time meaning a little boy might miss out at xmas as I need the refund to buy elsewhere. Do not buy from these people. They ignore emails and never answer the phone. Terrible service. You have been warned"
Hi Mike Field, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Item received was dirty and dented. Have tried contacting but no response."
Hi Joanne, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Will not be ordering again the items I ordered were not in stock but they still took the money and I haven’t received it back"
Hi Declan, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Only 1 star due to trying to contact them about my order to no avail. Still havent received any tracking info etc or even dispatch email and i ordered on 23rd November"
Hi Thomasina, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"confirmed my order then were unable to supply and offered me something unsuitable, disappointed"
Hi , thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Well got the hoover board for my 12 years old daughter for her pick it up Tuesday only to realise one of the speakers don’t work , and one of the foot pad can’t sense a foot it only does good on the right side and goes one way"
Hi Sasha, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Ordered 5 days ago havnt received anything yet no corispondance as yet sent emails"
Hi Kathleen, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Ordered two of these Monday only received one today and can't get in touch with them to question them where the other one is"
Hi Claire, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"late delivery, possible mix up at the shop/office/depot? Only opened to check colour and specification so haven't functioned as of yet. Hopefully everything will work as expected."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Love love love hours of fun for my daughter great summer birthday gift. We got gold and it seems to scratch fairly easily but other than that we are amazed."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"this electric scooter is my daughter's favorite toy! she received it for her birthday and can't stop riding it."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Ordered last tues still no sign of my item. Delivery is 1-3 working days. So should have been delivered today at latest. Ive emailed you but no reply. Maybe yous will reply to this"
Hi Angelina, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Great service and quick delivery, got it for Xmas present,so judge it properly Xmas morning,but all looks great so far"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"I never received my 2 items"
Hi Joshua, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Very satisfied with my purchase."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"From start to finish site was a pleasure to use. The item was delivered faster than expected and I will use again when needed. Keep up the good work."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"I recently purchased a hover board on the 12th November as of yet it still hasn't arrived said it should take up to 3 working days its over 2 wks now. I've sent numerous emails as of now no reply and have tryed to phone again numerous times and no answer just keeps ringing. Today l eventually got to speak to someone who's English isn't great and lm still no further. Very disappointed customer."
Hi Nicola Linskey, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Still awaiting the arrival of my cable for my charger.."
Hi Ashley, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. If you require further assistance with your board at any time please email our support team on sales@ihoverboard.co.uk. or go to our website to click live chat .We are always happy to help with any customer queries.

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Looks very good not tested it yet because it’s a Christmas present an will be perccusing another this week"

iHoverboard is rated 3.28 based on 32 reviews