iHoverboard Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read iHoverboard Reviews

About iHoverboard:

iHoverboard is a Cross-border Electronic Commerce company that focus on operates under its own brand name. Main categories to self balance scooter, auto parts, home and outdoor products, mainly through the Amazon, eBay, speed sale and other third-party cross-border platform and self-marketing products will be sold worldwide.

+441438941138

sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

C/O Eric Shuttlebridge,Unit 8D, Beaver Industrial Park,Brent Road

Tell us how iHoverboard made you happy
My son loves his hoverboard, got it for his 9th birthday, it was the only gift we got him and he was so happy, got the sweetest reaction out of him. This is awesome, he loves that he can connect his ipod to the board and play music while he rides around, the lights are awesome when riding it at night, the speakers are loud and instructions were real easy to follow. Not bad for the price, we are very happy with our purchase, especially the 9yr old
Thank for your good feedback - we will do our best to provide good product and service .

iHoverboard Sales Team
Had no issues at all with this company ordered on a Friday was there by Wednesday, so good review from me
Thought I should comment as I ordered 2 of the 10 inch hover boards just before Christmas and they arrived in 2 days. Both worked perfectly and are still working now, 3 months later. Only problem was a slightly flat tyre ( the valve is on the inside of the tyre which took some finding!) inflated with a bicycle pump and all good now. I've just ordered a 3rd for my son.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS bought a white max scooter hardly used stopped working can’t get in touch with them by phone tried emailing with hardly any response and then they tried to say it’s out fault it’s not working and it’s the battery which isn’t covered in warranty it definately isn’t battery sent them a video has no response back disgraceful my son paid for this out of his own money going to look further into this company and will be putting as much bad feedback I can on all social media disgraceful customer service
Bought a Hooverboard for Christmas. The battery wouldn’t charge. However, within hours of emailing I had a reply from the company. Over the course of the next few days they responded with advice and then sent me a replacement battery and charger. Despite being initially disappointed, our hoverboard is now working very well. Delighted!
Bought2 faulty hoverboards for Xmas. Company number doesn't exist. They don't respond to emails. Now my bank is looking into the fraudulent company and hopefully can retrieve over £300 wasted on faulty and dangerous items. Avoid at all costs!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! Completely dodgy company my friend and I bought our kids hover boards last year for xmas and they didn’t work the completely ignored my emails no refund or anything😡
Hello,please tell us your order info,let us check reason,so,we can resolve the problem for you,many thanks

best regards,
Eve

you can contact us email address:sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

best regards,
Eve
We purchased a hoverboard from them to the UK. They were supposed to turn up with a manual and a carry bag, never turned up with either !! Also the first one turned up broken, With scratches and looked second hand, and with Chinese Speaking hoverboard. We asked for one to be sent brand new with the bag and a manual and in English. A new one did arrive, but without a carry bag and a manual and still in Chinese. This is a gift for a 12 year old girl, who unfortunately can’t speak Chinese, unless we send her to for extensive lessons. We asked for a bag, and a manual to try and change the language but never got anything..
Hello,my friend,please tell us your order info,so,we can resolve the problem for you,okay?many thanks

Best regards
sent the wrong order, took 24 hours to reply to emails which made the return process lengthy. not a UK company either. had to go through PayPal to get a refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!
My son loves his new Hoverboard. It looks so cool with bright colorful LED lights. What a fabulous gift this turned out to be.
I ordered from them and never received my item. Called them and sent emails, NO One replied. Their phone number is never working. DO NOT buy from this reseller, not genuine, It is a SCAM. Is that a joke? The way you respond to your clients is shameful. I sent 10 emails No ONE REPLIES! I called DHL they said the shipment NEVER LEFT Germany. After that I sent an email and asked IHoverboard to investigate with DHL but guess what, no one replied to me! After reading all the reviews I am Not the only one who got scammed. AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs!
We have shipped you and signed it successfully. We said that we can help you solve this problem, but you don’t cooperate with us. The tracking No. of your order is CQ304491507DE via DHL
I just check it on https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden.html
that your order: 2019-09-19 13:59
The shipment has been successfully delivered .
The item was delivered faulty. It did not work and this company expected me to pay for it to be delivered back to Germany! It didn't even switch on. I have been asking for my money back for weeks now. They will do anything not to pay you. Their money back guarantee is a loan of rubbish as are their products DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I am still waiting for my refund.
Shocking ordered two hoverboards one purple one blue received only one and it was gold fuming emailed no response tried calling nothing I want my money
Hooverboard stopped working after 4 weeks, tried to call many times, no answer. I have emailed all details, please respond, can we get this replaced, as a very upset child at home.
Ich habe 2 Hoverboards bestellt. Bei einem war anscheinend der Akku kaputt. Ich sollte Videos davon hinschicken (habe ich gemacht), dann sollte ich selbst den Akku tauschen, dann sollte ich das Geld für die Reparatur vorlegen.... Das wollte ich nicht. Ich habe das Gerät nachweislich an die auf dem Retourenschein angegebene Adresse zurück geschickt, aber mein Geld bekomme ich nicht zurück. Auch PayPal hilft nicht, da ich es angeblich nicht an die richtige Adresse zurück geschickt hätte.
Avoid avoid avoid at all costs. They sell faulty equipment
Stay away. Pure scammers sellibg faulty equipment
Bought a hoverboard bundle for my nephew for his birthday. first off it late delivery. then it wasn't working properly. they sent a new battery after having to prove it to them by sending in videos. new battery didn't work properly either. they offered £30 to get it fixed somewhere locally. what a joke. they said if we want full refund I have to send it back to China. wtf. stay away from these gangsters. they are nothing but scamming con artists
If I could give no stars I would, shambolic company, sub standard faulty goods, customer service atrocious. Stay clear!!! Item didn't work, replacement didn't work, still trying to obtain refund.
I order one for my son to big so I order a smaller one and was told I had to pay for the return to Germany or to sell it to friends . If you find that you no longer want or need a particular product, we have a 14-day money back guarantee, ( Since receiving goods ) and 1 year repair service for consumer. For more than 14 days, the customer needs to pay for after-sales repair postage and replacement postage by consumer
My daughter ordered a hover board with money she got for her 11th birthday last August. It was faulty and they sent us a new recharger. It's still not working and they will not take it back. We sent them videos to show that it is faulty and they are now sending a battery which we will have to install with no guarantee it will work and no guarantee they will take it back as they say it's too expensive to ship back. Totall disgrace. Never ever again will I use this site. Totally unsatisfactory after sales service. Mary, Ireland
iHoverboard is rated 3.48 based on 166 reviews