iHoverboard Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend iHoverboard

About iHoverboard: iHoverboard is a Cross-border Electronic Commerce company that focus on operates under its own brand name. Main categories to self balance scooter, auto parts, home and outdoor products, mainly through the Amazon, eBay, speed sale and other third-party cross-border platform and self-marketing products will be sold worldwide.

+441438941138

sales@ihoverboard.co.uk

C/O Eric Shuttlebridge,Unit 8D, Beaver Industrial Park,Brent Road

Tell us how iHoverboard made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My son loves his hoverboard, got it for his 9th birthday, it was the only gift we got him and he was so happy, got the sweetest reaction out of him. This is awesome, he loves that he can connect his ipod to the board and play music while he rides around, the lights are awesome when riding it at night, the speakers are loud and instructions were real easy to follow. Not bad for the price, we are very happy with our purchase, especially the 9yr old"
Thank for your good feedback - we will do our best to provide good product and service .

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Bought this for my nephew because he has been begging for one. I must say, upon opening the box its a solid piece. My nephew really liked the design, and it holds amazing charges well. I’m considering to buy one for myself as well! Definetly recomend This hover board!"
"It's awesome.I brought it for my 12 years old nephew's birthday and he loves it! Can run for a long time. Fast delivered and good service. Super pretty when it lights."
"My son love it. Only issue I had with it was After our first day receiveing it, it started to lock up spining to the point u could stay on it so I was about to return it but my daughter somehow reset it.Its working No problem after that we had it almost 3 months now! ❤"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Very easy to order and a good website easy peasy to place an order Will definitely use this company again"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Was a great service and great price. Would highly recommend any one to buy here"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Hover board was very good conditions ,the seller was very helpful and I definitely would recommend them."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Ordered 2 hoverboard. The 2 I ordered were later found out to be out of stock 2 replacements sent one never worked one just stopped working. No repair or refund unless I pay to send to Germany out of my own pocket took me 2 months to even get that reply. Complete waste of money and customer service is disgusting"
Hi Sophie Lee, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.

Any questions pls reply us .

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Great service thanks, can’t wait for second hoverbored."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Whilst this company is very hard to contact due to the World Timezone, if you contact them at the right time of day they will give you a refund for returned goods."
Hi , thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. we keep 14-day money back , if longer than it we can't be responsible for it .
Have you tried contact us : sales@ihoverboard.co.uk
or directly to our sales manager : faith@sz2k.com

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Paid for a hoverboard in Jan and I have not received my order "Feb 15th" i have tried a number of time to call it just rings, I have even sent a numbers of emails and nothing. I would like my money back!"
Hi Pauline, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. we keep 14-day money back , If can't get a call , you can contact us :
sales@ihoverboard.co.uk
or directly to our sales manager : faith@sz2k.com

iHoverboard Sales Team
"My two sons 7 and 9 saved up their own money for this and were so excited when it arrived! It was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition with all parts in place and charged. Great quality, nice look, just the right amount of sensitivity. My 7 year old learned how to ride it in 20 min. I would defiantly suggest this to a friend or buy another one."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Daughter LOVES this!! The lights and blue tooth speakers are such a cool added touch!!"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"got this for our 8 year old for Christmas- and the whole family loves it! even us parents have been playing around on this. We have races, design a course and then see who does it that fastest- Of course we've had some crashes and a few of us have been tossed off- but that's user error- this machine is super responsive! i mean you should see us twirl!...- and it does go fast- Really fast!- my 25 year old wrecked on it and it slammed into the curb and cement mail box and it did crack both fenders.... is this disappointing? heck yes! but i can't imagine any of my toys, motorcycles and jeeps included not getting a crack if they had slammed just as hard into the cement as this did. so.,, IF the silicone covers fit better and stayed on then maybe the cracks could have been avoided- and that is why i only give it a 4 star instead of 5- and i'll update my review if anything changes-"

iHoverboard Sales Team
"The scooter is perfect for both adults and kids. The tires make the roads feel smooth and I had no problem over sizable cracks in the roads. The scooter's brakes are just as equally amazing and as a result I feel safer riding this scooter over other brands of scooters. If you're on the fence I would highly recommend you buy this scooter as the product is just really well constructed and it looks sleek and cool. I look forward to buying more products from this company in the future, meanwhile I will be enjoying this amazing scooter. Been using this scooter for nearly a week and I have to say its made my daily commute more fun and gets me to my destination much faster than simply walking, nit to mention it feels so smooth on different textures of the land."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"I ordered a hoverboard for my child's christmas present. I arrived on time. However, when it was opened up on Christmas morning it did not work. I Contacted iHoverboard immediately. After a few emails they sent me a return label to return the hoverboard to them for a full refund. I returned this, following their returns procedure, on the the 4th January. I have contacted them by email again on the 4th Feb, but have had no response and no refund. Out of pocket by £154.99. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM = "100% money back guarantee" is just words on a website, not a commitment to their customers."
Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.
From Sec Feb to tenth Feb,our chinese team is on holiday .

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Been waiting 3 months for a GDPR request to find out where these guys got a private email address. No response."

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Bought an electric scooter from ihoverboard but they sent me one that was used. The package had already been opened and the scooter had scratches on it and dirt. This is not as advertised. However after a few attepmts to contact ihoverboard there has been no response and they don't have a contact telphone number. I'm very dissapointed with the service from this company and the quality of the product."
Did you buy from our German website,We keep 14-day return,
You can tried to contact us with email: sales@ihoverboard.de

iHoverboard Sales Team
"I returned a hoverboard to this company on 15th January and am still trying to get my money back on 6th February. I raised a dispute with PayPal but due to the return address not matching the company's registered address they denied the claim. It is almost impossible to contact this company, they rarely answer the phone, they are NOT based in the UK as their website, telephone number and address implies. I would like very much to have my money back please iHoverboard but more to the point I want to prevent this experience for all other innocent shoppers!! AVOID THIS COMPANY"
Hi Elaine Allgood, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.
All the Hoverboards we sent out from our UK and Germany Warehouse .

iHoverboard Sales Team
"Your false contact details on your site need to be updated with onez which you can actually fet a correspondence through, your promise of online 24/7 is a joke, no one is ever online, my daughter got 2 days of usage out of tje board we purchased 2 weeks ago, you say you keep 14 day money back an after that can ve held responsible but you can be contacted si how are you supposed to get the return sorted if you WONT ANSWER PHOBE OR EMAIL, absolutley disgusting customer service absolutely useless product, do not buy from ihoverboard, would be better with a tray with wheels on it as you would really be endangering your childrens lives, do not reply to this post ihoverboard asking me if i have tried to contact yiu through your email channels as tje answer i can already give is MULTIPLE TIMES, WHAT ARE YIU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?????"
Hi Fionn, thank you for your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you feel you've had a bad experience with us. I'm sorry if you feel that we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion.
All the Hoverboards we sent out from our UK and Germany Warehouse .
Have you tried contact us : sales@ihoverboard.co.uk