IH4 Inks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IH4 Inks
Mrs Neilson
Verified Buyer
"The cartridges came quickly in the post, were easy to change, and work Well!!"
Roger Mann
Verified Buyer
"These inks were perfect for my printer. I had just returned from holiday and needed to print off my photos.......these inks gave me great results! Thank you IH4 Inks!"
Mr Eatwell
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was before the scheduled delivery date . I fitted the inks and they worked very well straight away without problems."
Diane Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, delivery was brilliant and the inks received are great quality and do an excellent job at an exceptional price! Couldn’t ask for anything better."
Elizabeth Eckersall
Verified Buyer
"Very good price.Speedy delvery,Good quality"
Jonathon Lister
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery and a very fair price"
"Received inks on time and they are as good as the dearer ones will tell my friends about IH4 Inks"
Derek Winder
Verified Buyer
"Very very good price.Very good next day delivery.Easy ordering on line."
"Excellent service, value and product. Arrived really quickly and cost a of fraction of what I used to pay. I will be back as soon as I need more replacements."
"For a start, my order arrived far quicker than I imagined it would. I have used two of the cartridges, and to date, they have performed great, with the added bonus of a really competitive price. I will certainly be recommending them to my family and friends. I won't need to shop around anymore when I need to replace my cartridges, happy days."
Shaun Cherry
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived promptly and well packaged. Have only been using the inks for a short time, but they seem very good and I will be ordering from IH4 Inks in future."
"Needed a magenta ink very quickly for my canon printer which is quite thirsty on ink cartridges oredered online on the saturday received the cartridge by tuesday am excellent customer service in a very short space of time i would definitely use ih4 inks again anytime"
Sharon Laws
Verified Buyer
"New to iH4 Inks and very impressed with the speed of delivery, quality and the excellent price. Very happy with my purchase."
"Swift delivery,well and securely packaged so they didn't leak. Print quality excellent. Good value for money. Will definitely use this company again"
MR M Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Great service and really good print quality. I would definitely recommend these cartridges"
Mr Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Cheap, efficient and fast delivery"
Bob Pearson
Verified Buyer
"posted an order on line late in the afternoon 36 hours later delivered to our door who could ask for better service? at such a good price. Many thanks Bob Pearson"
Ann Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly. Fitted printer perfectly. Excellent quality ink. Will be purchasing all my ink from this company from now on."
"The delivery was first class & the ink is top quality Will Definitely purchase for yourselves again"
Peter Mathias
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and excellent value. Quality is just as good as the branded inks and I got more copies per cartridge as well. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended."
IH4 Inks is rated 4.90 based on 20 reviews