iGrass Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iGrass

Tell us how iGrass made you happy

"We were delighted with the service. The ordering process was very easy and we felt like valued customers throughout with timely personal updates. The grass itself is top. It has transformed how we use the garden."
"Service I received was second to none. Very helpful getting grass to me with quick turnaround, and great quality grass will be using again. Thanks, GSB Gardens and Ground work."
"We have been using igrass for the last couple of years after trying a couple of different companies. For a lots of different reasons we have continued with igrass. One - is there customer service is brilliant, two - the products are superior to others we have used. Three - next day delivery. I would highly recommend! CCS Landscapes Arron clark"
"Dear Vicky, Many thanks for your help with our recent project, the clients are delighted with the product! Thanks again for the prompt service and delivery. Regards, Buffalo Landscapes. Mark Powell. 13 Pollard Road. London. N20 0UE. 07920 482 082"
"The service has been fantastic at every stage from ordering to delivery and the quality of the product has been excellent. Thank you igrass."
"I found IGrass at the landscape show, they were very professional and friendly and I really loved their products. I have been working with Vicky on my first articulate grass project and she has been a total star, supporting me every step of the way, from placing my order to technical information. As this is a new add on to our garden design business I wanted to know that I could work with a company that are more than just a website taking your orders. Thank you IGrass and to Vicky for all your support and look forward to working with you on our next project. Wendy Deaner VB Garden Design http://vbgardendesign.co.uk/"
"Hi Vicky. Thanks for all your help. Delivery spot on. I Grass won't beat them for price and quality. Top service. Thanks from World of grass. 2018"
"We have used iGrass as our preffered supplier of Artificial lawn for many years now and have always been happy with the product supplied and the availability/flexibility of deliveries/collections. Stuart, S G Landscapes Limited."
"Hello Vicky Your help with order and delivery was extremely professional, personable and helpful. The delivery was fast and efficient. The driver texted with time of arrival and I arranged for a friend to help unload the roll of grass. Thank you for all your help. Julia Russell"
""Thanks Vicky@ Igrass, I can always depend on swift delivery of lovely well priced great looking lawn. I have used you several times now, and will continue to do so, our clients are always very happy with the finished product. From our side, its a great look and very easy to install." Jonathan, SAKURA GARDENS, LONDON"
"Very happy with Igrass. Good quality of the grass, very good communication and delivery. Thank you Vicky for couple of jobs completed. SOCEANU CONSTRUCTION, LONDON"
"Hi Vicky The quality of products and service offered by you and your company is always first class. We have just installed the ivy range of grass and really pleased with the finished look."
"Igrass is by far the best artificial grass company I have used! The quality and price is miles ahead of anyone else! Antony of David Penfold & Son"
"Thank you for the prompt delivery! Just to let you know out client loved their new artificial grass, and cannot wait to get rid of the lawn mower! Their kids are making the most of it! Great products all around! Warmest regards, Iwona Dobrzynska MI Designs Ltd"
"Thank you to Vicky and the team at i grass for the excellent service they have provided my company over the last 5 years. Always available for advice, quick turn around of orders and they always deliver products required to site on time. I highly recommend the products and services offered at i grass. Richard Jell - Owner West Lodge Plants"
"Vicky and the team at igrass always offer a first class product, prices and excellent service. They are always there to help with good advice and a quick turnover of our orders, we would highly recommend. Bletchley Turf. Milton Keynes"
"My experiences of dealing with the team at igrass have always been a pleasure. The staff are all happy to help and advise as necessary. All the products I've had have been of great quality and very reasonably priced too. I'm pleased to have found them as my artificial grass supplier"
"Hi Vicky, Thank you for your help, the grass and accessories arrived as planned. Customer loved the Ivy range grass,it looks really good. No problems with installing the grass, I will be in touch again. Kinds regards. D Ford"
"Vicky was extremely helpful, sending samples out swiftly and then dealing with any queries promptly. I’m very happy with the grass (Iris) that i purchased, it looks excellent."
"Hello, thank you for delivering artificial grass on time, we’re happy with your company’s attitude in comparison with other online suppliers, also happy with your understanding that service to our customers is paramount and has been for many years our policy. Excellent service first, aware of health and safety issues that clients demand from us. We’re happy to use www.Igrass.co.uk again. Many thanks. Kind regards Chris Paul Garden service Ltd Building gardens since 2001 Freephone 0800 232 1877 Office. 0203 174 1619 Paul. 07980 390 824 www.gardencreators.co.uk www.gardendesign-london.co.uk Marshalls register"
iGrass is rated 4.77 based on 81 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access