Igluu Meal Prep Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Igluu Meal Prep
"Love these meal prep containers makes staying on plan so much easier"
"Stackable, good lock on the box, and speedily delivery.. Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy more"
"Excellent delivery services and amazing quality best i have ever bought"
"I use igluu containers all the time to prep meals for the freezer, very good product."
"These boxes are really good - They're really useful and my packed lunches have improved to no end!"
"I've used Igluu single and triple containers almost every day for four months now and they're perfect for prepping meals for the week. They're durable, convenient and stack nicely in the fridge. I've found that I'm more inspired to prep my meals now because I know I have some good quality containers in the cupboard! I save time every morning by prepping overnight oats and sandwiches ahead of time, which also stops me buying food out and about on the way/during work which my bank balance is thankful for!"
"These are great containers. Durable, easy to clean, stack nicely, and most importantly, keep my diet on track! I have used other similar containers in the past but found that they cracked easily, and some weren't dishwasher safe. More than happy with these ones though, and would buy again if the need ever arises."
"Great Quality and service!"
"Really good quality, very durable and seals every meal to keep it freshly contained. Excellent product."
"Great containers for preparing meals in advance. So easy to store in the freezer and great to pop in the microwave for a tasty pre-cooked healthy meal in minutes."
"Amazing containers, use them for absolutely everything now!"
"The Igluu meal prep containers are the ones with the best features at such an affordable price. Very good product"
"Still using my containers nearly a year after purchasing them, so they must be pretty good quality. Perfect for meal prepping my lunches each week!"
"Excellent for meal prep - we use these all the time. Great for batch booking and healthier lunches."
Igluu Meal Prep is rated 4.79 based on 39 reviews