Truly Charming Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Truly Charming

About Truly Charming: Truly charming is a British, small family run business. We are passionate about truly amazing jewellery.

sales@trulycharming.co.uk

29a high streethythe

How would you rate Truly Charming?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was given a ruby wedding anniversary bracelet for my anniversary and i was very happy with it but in the last couple of weeks it has discoloured and looks really dirty to the point i will not wear it"
"I bought a necklace for a family member they had chosen for their Xmas gift. The item arrived very promptly. I did assume that it would come in a box or jewellery bag and presented as a gift. The packaging was suitable for the post and it arrived safely, I was just disappointed with the presentation."
Susan Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Product is v good and delivery exellent"
"Arrived quickly,looked really nice."
"A very pretty bracelet which will be a reminder of being a bridesmaid at my forth coming wedding. A good service provided by Truly Charming."
Chryste Cefala
Verified Buyer
"I had placed an order and the mail had messed up the delivery. I e-mailed Karen and she sent out another order right away to make up for the first order I hadn't received yet. She was so helpful to make things right"
"Bought a charm bracket for my girlfriends birthday. She loves it however I requested the item to be gift wrapped and also to have a personalised message with our names of our three children. Unfortunately the item was never gift wrapped and didn't come with the message. I reviceved no reply from them so will not be buying from here again"
"The necklace is lovely"
Kelly Murray
Verified Reviewer
"Only received one oreredos two, very poor customer services as have been trying to contact for days and unable too."
"A beautiful charm braclet. Perfect size for 6 year old. I'm sure she will love it. Choose standard delivery and arrived within the timeframe. Thank you"
Marilyn M, Staines Upon Thames
Verified Reviewer
"The angel wing necklace I purchased is really lovely. It arrived within 2 days, which I was worried about receiving in time being the xmas period. The wing itself had a decent weight to it, not light some of them I have looked at in the shop. So can fully guarantee this website and service received."
Kathleen Peake
Verified Buyer
"i never received my order"
David Brooker
Verified Buyer
"So beautiful losted for words"
Karen Rishworth
Verified Buyer
"I am highly delighted with the locket, the service has been brilliant.I will definately be using Truly Charming again ????"
"i am so happy i found Truly Charming, fantastic value for money, beautiful made charms will definitely buy from you again in the near future"
Sian Roylance
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic item I love my necklace, brilliant service and very fast delivery . Thanks you ."
Michelle Maxwell
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my items yet so I cannot leave a review."
Jason Thomas
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was very quick anx the quality of the neckless is brilliant"
"Amazing finger print bracelet. Great customer service"
Emma Kellow
Verified Buyer
"I won my pendant in a competition and everything was wonderful - very friendly and professional communication, insanely fast production and delivery (two days, which is amazing considering it had to be personalised!) and the finished item is really beautiful and fantastic quality. Thank you so much, this was a really lovely prize to win!"
Truly Charming is rated 4.49 based on 39 reviews