Truly Charming Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Truly Charming

About Truly Charming: Truly charming is a British, small family run business. We are passionate about truly amazing jewellery.

sales@trulycharming.co.uk

29a high streethythe

How would you rate Truly Charming ?

"Beautiful bracelet , well made, and personal, quick response and delivery"
"I won on Facebook and chose the cat bracelet for my daughter, she absolutely Loved it great quality and fabulous price would definitely recommend your small company x"
"Beautiful items they were a lovely addition to her bracelet. Delivery was so quick. Will definitely be purchasing again."
"I was very lucky to of won one of your completions. I choose the 5 x purple beads for my lovely daughter who done very well in her 11+. The beads are absolutely gorgeous and i would definitely purchase items again. Delivery was so quick as well. Thank you, will be recommending to friends x"
"Bought a personalised necklace for my niece for her 21st birthday. Quality product, looks amazing. Very quick delivery."
"I was given a ruby wedding anniversary bracelet for my anniversary and i was very happy with it but in the last couple of weeks it has discoloured and looks really dirty to the point i will not wear it"
"I bought a necklace for a family member they had chosen for their Xmas gift. The item arrived very promptly. I did assume that it would come in a box or jewellery bag and presented as a gift. The packaging was suitable for the post and it arrived safely, I was just disappointed with the presentation."
"Product is v good and delivery exellent"
"Arrived quickly,looked really nice."
"A very pretty bracelet which will be a reminder of being a bridesmaid at my forth coming wedding. A good service provided by Truly Charming."
"I had placed an order and the mail had messed up the delivery. I e-mailed Karen and she sent out another order right away to make up for the first order I hadn't received yet. She was so helpful to make things right"
"Bought a charm bracket for my girlfriends birthday. She loves it however I requested the item to be gift wrapped and also to have a personalised message with our names of our three children. Unfortunately the item was never gift wrapped and didn't come with the message. I reviceved no reply from them so will not be buying from here again"
"The necklace is lovely"
"Only received one oreredos two, very poor customer services as have been trying to contact for days and unable too."
"A beautiful charm braclet. Perfect size for 6 year old. I'm sure she will love it. Choose standard delivery and arrived within the timeframe. Thank you"
"The angel wing necklace I purchased is really lovely. It arrived within 2 days, which I was worried about receiving in time being the xmas period. The wing itself had a decent weight to it, not light some of them I have looked at in the shop. So can fully guarantee this website and service received."
"i never received my order"
"So beautiful losted for words"
"I am highly delighted with the locket, the service has been brilliant.I will definately be using Truly Charming again ????"
"i am so happy i found Truly Charming, fantastic value for money, beautiful made charms will definitely buy from you again in the near future"
Truly Charming is rated 4.55 based on 44 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!