Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Identity Destruction Ltd
Telephone
Read Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

About Identity Destruction Ltd:

Identity Destruction provides a secure shredding service for homes and offices and we can collect direct form your premises or you can bring to one of our branches and watch the shredding take place as you wait.

info@identitydestruction.co.uk

Units 4 & 5, Shopwhyke Industrial Centre, Chichester PO20 2GD, , Chichester

Fab fast service, visit the Shredators for a new experience !
Hi Pat, thanks for coming in recently, it was a pleasure to shred all your confidential documents and keep you safe from identity fraud :)
See you soon, Marc
very efficient and friendly service
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review :)
I was extremely impressed with the service from Identity Destruction, from the initial phone call to the collection by Nick the driver who text and called before he arrived, an extremely professional organisation. I highly recommend them to securely collect and shred your paper, laptops and PCs.
FG - London
Hi FG, great to speak to you last week, you made me blush with all the kind words you left for myself and the team at ID. We look forward to seeing you in the future, stay safe out there :) Thanks, Marc
Mark, the Manager very courteous and friendly. I too in 21 kl of papers to be destroyed and watched on video whilst they were shredded took about 2 minutes and cost £12. would highly recommend this shredding company.
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review, it was my pleasure to shred for you and I'm glad you enjoyed watching it on the big screen. Hope to see you again soon, Marc
Very courteous, professional, efficient and value for money service.
Hi Keith, thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to leave such a positive review. See you soon
Amazing service. Dan was very friendly and helpful. Thank you
Thanks Tilly, it was a pleasure to meet you and to shred your paperwork. Look forward to seeing you soon
Have visited Identity Destruction a few times now. On each occasion I have dealt with Dan who was great to deal with, efficient, and nothing but helpful. Highly recommend both him and this company..
Hi Neil, thanks so much for the kind words. We are glad we can be of service for your shredding needs!
The service we received from Identity Destruction was superb from first enquiry through to issue of Certificate of Destruction.
They were helpful, friendly and professional at all points: delivery of the sacks was next day and collection within 24 hours of requesting it. Collection driver phoned in advance to confirm arrival time as promised and was cheerful and efficient despite not being able to get his van closer than 100 yards from collection point! Had complete confidence in them throughout and have no hesitation in recommending.
Such a great friendly service.
I turned up on a Monday morning with 6 boxes of shredding and Dan (branch manager ) kindly helped me with the boxes from my car . He made the whole process quick and easy in a friendly manner . I received a follow up email thanking me for my business and he even remembered I was moving !
A great local family run Business that obviously looks after their customers and provides a great service , would not hesitate to recommend.
Identity Destruction were fantastic and helped us within 24 hours after we were let down by another company.

I highly recommend them.
I had two black bags of paper following a clear out of old bills and paperwork, weighing just over 17kg. I watched this company shred it in a large commercial shredder for £12. They were very friendly, and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Would definitely use again. They look like they would go the extra mile for you, and I hope they do well.
We would like to thank you for your professional approach in dispensing of our two large loads of paper work dating back to 2000. We will definitely be using you again as I have just found another van load to get rid of.
Many Thanks
Sue Bell Blue Riband Pools
Very happy with this result. About 10 years of domestic filing and about 20 old hard drives from various computers. All destroyed while I waited (and watched).
Very friendly, efficient and prompt service. Would definitely use again.
All my confidential waste was destroyed quickly and the shredding was shown on screen which gave me peace of mind.
Efficient, pleasant and helpful service by Daniel at the Identity Destruction Centre premises - 20 kilos and many years paperwork safely shredded in minutes in front of our eyes, plus 2 old hard drives, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.
John was so polite and friendly. You can see your paperwork being shredded and it only takes a few minutes. Very reasonable too and he does hard drives too.I will definetly go back to him rather than bother buying my own shredder.
The service was extremely quick and efficient. The staff were very helpful and polite. Our confidential papers were dealt with so that we could see them being shredded. I would thoroughly recommend this service.
Very good and efficient service
The small, family run team at Identity Destruction are lovely, personable and provide an excellent service to our office. We've been with them now over two weeks and have nothing but positive feedback. They've provided us with a friendly service that is exceptionally priced and helps our office to meet our GDPR compliant needs. I'd highly recommend their services and look forward to building a customer-business relationship with their team in the future.
Identity Destruction Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 91 reviews