Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Identity Destruction Ltd

About Identity Destruction Ltd: Identity Destruction provides a secure shredding service for homes and offices and we can collect direct form your premises or you can bring to one of our branches and watch the shredding take place as you wait.

info@identitydestruction.co.uk

Unit 16 St James Industrial EstateWesthampnett Road

"Efficient, pleasant and helpful service by Daniel at the Identity Destruction Centre premises - 20 kilos and many years paperwork safely shredded in minutes in front of our eyes, plus 2 old hard drives, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend."
A Snelling
Verified Buyer
"John was so polite and friendly. You can see your paperwork being shredded and it only takes a few minutes. Very reasonable too and he does hard drives too.I will definetly go back to him rather than bother buying my own shredder."
"The service was extremely quick and efficient. The staff were very helpful and polite. Our confidential papers were dealt with so that we could see them being shredded. I would thoroughly recommend this service."
"Very good and efficient service"
S Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"The small, family run team at Identity Destruction are lovely, personable and provide an excellent service to our office. We've been with them now over two weeks and have nothing but positive feedback. They've provided us with a friendly service that is exceptionally priced and helps our office to meet our GDPR compliant needs. I'd highly recommend their services and look forward to building a customer-business relationship with their team in the future."
B IT Plus Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Identity Destruction has been advising us on how to safely dispose of our Confidential Printed Paperwork and Hard Drives for quite a while now, providing us with a service whereby we 100% trust in the work they do due to the strict rules and regulations that they've got in place. On a personal level, the service they've been providing us with has been outstanding, informing us every step of the way and that is why we are in partnership with them! Brilliant job."
"Can't recommend this company highly enough, right from enquiring on-line if I could pay by debit card and not PayPal, someone rang me as soon as they opened and were very helpful. Sacks arrived quickly as promised, picked up exactly on time as promised. Destruction receipt received very next day as promised. Very impressed with the service throughout. Thank you"
"Very quick, friendly and professional service"
"Fast and efficient and friendly and a big weight off my mind!"
"Excellent service - fast and efficient and does the job!"
"After a clear out at home I had a huge pile of papers that needed shredding and had been sitting looking at them for a while. Identity Destruction Ltd got rid of them in a few minutes. The people working there were very pleasant and I could drive right up next to the door all of which made a job which had been hanging over me, easy."
B Lloyd Payne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, cost effective, quick and secure service. Will use again for sure."
"Friendly, efficient, value for money service."
"A very efficient service which gave total confidence. Also very reasonably priced. I would certainly strongly recommend to others. Best wishes, Madeleine Dickens"
"The whole process has gone well. The driver was very pleasant and their organisation was good and service reasonably priced."
"Everything worked out perfectly, a professional and friendly service we will most certainly use the service again"
"Super fast and efficient!"
"Clear pricing and shredding done on the spot."
Mr B Miller
Verified Buyer
"They did what I wanted and have passed their name to other companies"
M Rickeard
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have used this service. On both visits the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They provided a great, quick and easy service which made a difficult job for me very easy in dealing with a relative's house clearance papers. I would recommend this service to anybody. Just a note of observation, I would suggest an 'open' or 'closed' sign is placed on the closed door to re-assure customers that someone will be coming after pressing the bell."
Identity Destruction Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews