Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Identity Destruction Ltd

About Identity Destruction Ltd: Identity Destruction provides a secure shredding service for homes and offices and we can collect direct form your premises or you can bring to one of our branches and watch the shredding take place as you wait.

info@identitydestruction.co.uk

Unit 16 St James Industrial EstateWesthampnett Road

"Can't recommend this company highly enough, right from enquiring on-line if I could pay by debit card and not PayPal, someone rang me as soon as they opened and were very helpful. Sacks arrived quickly as promised, picked up exactly on time as promised. Destruction receipt received very next day as promised. Very impressed with the service throughout. Thank you"
"Very quick, friendly and professional service"
"Fast and efficient and friendly and a big weight off my mind!"
"Excellent service - fast and efficient and does the job!"
"After a clear out at home I had a huge pile of papers that needed shredding and had been sitting looking at them for a while. Identity Destruction Ltd got rid of them in a few minutes. The people working there were very pleasant and I could drive right up next to the door all of which made a job which had been hanging over me, easy."
B Lloyd Payne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, cost effective, quick and secure service. Will use again for sure."
"Friendly, efficient, value for money service."
"A very efficient service which gave total confidence. Also very reasonably priced. I would certainly strongly recommend to others. Best wishes, Madeleine Dickens"
"The whole process has gone well. The driver was very pleasant and their organisation was good and service reasonably priced."
"Everything worked out perfectly, a professional and friendly service we will most certainly use the service again"
"Super fast and efficient!"
"Clear pricing and shredding done on the spot."
Mr B Miller
Verified Buyer
"They did what I wanted and have passed their name to other companies"
M Rickeard
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have used this service. On both visits the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They provided a great, quick and easy service which made a difficult job for me very easy in dealing with a relative's house clearance papers. I would recommend this service to anybody. Just a note of observation, I would suggest an 'open' or 'closed' sign is placed on the closed door to re-assure customers that someone will be coming after pressing the bell."
W Fountain
Verified Buyer
"Bags delivered as advised and ordered. Collection time with 2 hour window given and driver called shortly before arrival to advise when would be with us. Certificate received next day on email, so very smooth service from start to finish. Bill F N'pton"
"Excellent helpful service, will use again when needed ."
"Accessible, friendly, efficient and very good value."
"Easy to use, convenient and confidential - a great service!"
H Allinson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and very reasonably priced. I walked in with 3 large black sacks and I was able to watch it shredded behind a glass screen. The whole process took only 10 minutes."
Mr Everitt
Verified Buyer
"Mailed suitable bags by return after I ordered them on line. Very quick and efficient when I returned the bags filled with documents to their site in Chichester."
Identity Destruction Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews