Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Identity Destruction Ltd
Telephone
Read Identity Destruction Ltd Reviews

About Identity Destruction Ltd:

Identity Destruction provides a secure shredding service for homes and offices and we can collect direct form your premises or you can bring to one of our branches and watch the shredding take place as you wait.

info@identitydestruction.co.uk

Unit 16 St James Industrial EstateWesthampnett Road

The service we received from Identity Destruction was superb from first enquiry through to issue of Certificate of Destruction.
They were helpful, friendly and professional at all points: delivery of the sacks was next day and collection within 24 hours of requesting it. Collection driver phoned in advance to confirm arrival time as promised and was cheerful and efficient despite not being able to get his van closer than 100 yards from collection point! Had complete confidence in them throughout and have no hesitation in recommending.
Such a great friendly service.
I turned up on a Monday morning with 6 boxes of shredding and Dan (branch manager ) kindly helped me with the boxes from my car . He made the whole process quick and easy in a friendly manner . I received a follow up email thanking me for my business and he even remembered I was moving !
A great local family run Business that obviously looks after their customers and provides a great service , would not hesitate to recommend.
Identity Destruction were fantastic and helped us within 24 hours after we were let down by another company.

I highly recommend them.
I had two black bags of paper following a clear out of old bills and paperwork, weighing just over 17kg. I watched this company shred it in a large commercial shredder for £12. They were very friendly, and I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Would definitely use again. They look like they would go the extra mile for you, and I hope they do well.
We would like to thank you for your professional approach in dispensing of our two large loads of paper work dating back to 2000. We will definitely be using you again as I have just found another van load to get rid of.
Many Thanks
Sue Bell Blue Riband Pools
Very happy with this result. About 10 years of domestic filing and about 20 old hard drives from various computers. All destroyed while I waited (and watched).
Very friendly, efficient and prompt service. Would definitely use again.
All my confidential waste was destroyed quickly and the shredding was shown on screen which gave me peace of mind.
Efficient, pleasant and helpful service by Daniel at the Identity Destruction Centre premises - 20 kilos and many years paperwork safely shredded in minutes in front of our eyes, plus 2 old hard drives, at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.
John was so polite and friendly. You can see your paperwork being shredded and it only takes a few minutes. Very reasonable too and he does hard drives too.I will definetly go back to him rather than bother buying my own shredder.
The service was extremely quick and efficient. The staff were very helpful and polite. Our confidential papers were dealt with so that we could see them being shredded. I would thoroughly recommend this service.
Very good and efficient service
The small, family run team at Identity Destruction are lovely, personable and provide an excellent service to our office. We've been with them now over two weeks and have nothing but positive feedback. They've provided us with a friendly service that is exceptionally priced and helps our office to meet our GDPR compliant needs. I'd highly recommend their services and look forward to building a customer-business relationship with their team in the future.
Identity Destruction has been advising us on how to safely dispose of our Confidential Printed Paperwork and Hard Drives for quite a while now, providing us with a service whereby we 100% trust in the work they do due to the strict rules and regulations that they've got in place. On a personal level, the service they've been providing us with has been outstanding, informing us every step of the way and that is why we are in partnership with them! Brilliant job.
Can't recommend this company highly enough, right from enquiring on-line if I could pay by debit card and not PayPal, someone rang me as soon as they opened and were very helpful. Sacks arrived quickly as promised, picked up exactly on time as promised. Destruction receipt received very next day as promised. Very impressed with the service throughout. Thank you
Very quick, friendly and professional service
Fast and efficient and friendly and a big weight off my mind!
Excellent service - fast and efficient and does the job!
After a clear out at home I had a huge pile of papers that needed shredding and had been sitting looking at them for a while. Identity Destruction Ltd got rid of them in a few minutes.
The people working there were very pleasant and I could drive right up next to the door all of which made a job which had been hanging over me, easy.
Excellent, cost effective, quick and secure service. Will use again for sure.
Identity Destruction Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 84 reviews