IdentiBadge Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend IdentiBadge
"Very pleased with the service. I received exactly what I ordered and it arrived sooner than I expected."
"Good experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service"
"Good service and easy to use the website. The items arrived the next day as promised."
"All as expected"
"Good value. Used to create Simple badges for guided walks and upstairs pub gigs using stick on circular art work printed on a laser printer, Badge means you can see whose on the walk or has paid already. Sticker by themselves peel of clothes but these work. Plus a Nice momento of the day for people too."
"excellent service and prompt delivery."
"Speedy delivery. Items received as described."
"Very prompt professional service"
"Goods arrived promptly. Great service."
"Very happy with the service. Prompt delivery of our order. All items correct."
"Have not used this company previously, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, fast reliable service."
"excellent service"
"Good product, well packaged, prompt delivery, very happy."
"I'm just a very small customer, placing an annual order for self-laminating cards for our club's membership cards. But I've always had quick, efficient service from Identibadge, and always helpful with any enquiries I've made in the past. I'm happy to recommend them!"
"They appear to be just what we were looking for but haven't yet seen them being used. Service and delivery were first class"
"We order all of our ID badges and lanyards from IdentiBadge. Their website is easy to use and items are always delivered within a couple of days....all very efficient."
"very good efficient"
"Excellent service and just what we were looking for. Brilliant"
"Ordering was straightforward and item received is of very good quality. Delivery was quicker than expected and very straightforward"
"fast and efficient delivery"
IdentiBadge is rated 4.90 based on 49 reviews