Ideal World Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ideal World deliver?

How can I contact Ideal World?

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"I was watching le cordon blue and noticed the chef used the same knife and board for cutting raw chorizo sausage and cooked chicken and he did not wash hands as you know this is bad practice it was on the21 11 2018"
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee"
"I ordered the full BOGOFF set the other day only to find that the concentrate is missing from the order and now will have to await the best part of a week to get what I want. I am so annoyed and the guy on the phone could hardly speak English and spoke over what I was trying to say. No wonder they cannot get it right! Sticking to the shop brands in future, less hassle!"
Ideal World is rated 2.44 based on 70 reviews