Ideal World Reviews

6AM

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"Well read all the reviews on blue magic and watch the sale pitch on.tv so I thought I try this well won't a disappointment try it on a baked bean stain at med strength didn't touch it so strengthed to max didn't touch it try it on oven move a little grease had to go back to my Old oven cleaner haven't tried it on anything else yet but I thing any other cleaner would do the same job"
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was watching le cordon blue and noticed the chef used the same knife and board for cutting raw chorizo sausage and cooked chicken and he did not wash hands as you know this is bad practice it was on the21 11 2018"
"Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee"
"I ordered the full BOGOFF set the other day only to find that the concentrate is missing from the order and now will have to await the best part of a week to get what I want. I am so annoyed and the guy on the phone could hardly speak English and spoke over what I was trying to say. No wonder they cannot get it right! Sticking to the shop brands in future, less hassle!"
Ideal World is rated 2.23 based on 86 reviews