Ideal World Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ideal World deliver?

How can I contact Ideal World?

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Mathey-Tissot Watch Disaster! One Star is far too generous for this complete shower of anti-customer service, insensitive Company falsely parading as having their customers best interests and issues at heart. This Company are a total disgrace with a customer service department that you have to pay premium rates to contact incurring yet more costs with nothing being resolved. So, I ordered a Mathey-Tissot Watch on 20th April but could not checkout my basket, I received a telephone call from customer services stating that they were experiencing IT Problems so they took my order over the telephone - I have never received the watch despite Ideal World taking payment for this watch - some 21 emails on and God knows how many telephone calls and they think it is OK to refund me as the product went out of stock AFTER my order was taken but despite them taking payment for it. After numerous confusion from Ideal World side I received a replacement form for another and far more expensive watch which they thought had been lost in transit.........Unbelievable!!!! After lengthy telephone calls on 14th May and to my surprise a call back from someone supposedly senior at Ideal World, I put a proposal to them for a different watch but in the same style which they would have had to have made a gesture of goodwill to cover all the costs although I would have been paying the majority of the cost of the watch.....I was supposed to receive a reply on 14th May but no surprise to me that no call back from them was received. I have called them again at much expense and been told that my proposal was rejected - I will now be taking Legal Advice and action against Ideal World for Breach Of Contract - they are a complete joke. I am not on Facebook but will now join to ensure everyone I know passes on the warning to stay well clear of this Company. They appear immune and uninterested at the shocking name and reputation that they have managed to achieve - they need exposing on BBC WatchDog!!!! Can anyone reading this review PLEASE tell friends and family to avoid the awful experiences that I have had to endure."
Are you Ideal World? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would actually give them no stars if I could. Service is shocking, took money but could not supply items. Still trying to get refund after two months"
"I would of gave this company a zero if possible, ordered a cordless hoover after seeing it on TV, broke within 4 weeks, i wanted a full refund however i was past their 14 day refund policy (WHAT)!! I have now got to go to Asda drop it off and wait up to 20 working days for them to try and fix the dodgy rubbish they sold me in the beginning, customer service throughout has been dready, do not touch this company unless you like being stressed JUST AWFUL ALL ROUND!!"
"One star is too many, ordered from you last week got a email saying left warehouse on Sunday. Sent numerous emails with no response sent another saying to cancel order then got a email straight away. Giving tracking number entered tracking number which only states order place, won't be ordering from you again"
"Bought a so called expensive watch as a gift but when it came it was broken, simple quality control would have eliminated this, next day I took delivery of "BLUE MAGIC" which removes just about any stain including crayon paint beetroot etc so like a fool I bought 2 boxes as impressed with the DEMOon TV. Dont know what they have in there bottles but I used the strongest solution and this stuff wont even remove tea tanning from a stainless steel sink bowl. All I can think is CON. Have been stupid enough to buy from TV before, Now thinking " why is it so good and why is it do cheap" Avoid IDEAL WORLD ."
"Bought a Dormeo mattress that I did not like so retuned it. Phoned about my refund as I paid in Full. Told courier takes 28 to return to Dormeo Then around ten days for Refund to be issued So in all 38 days for the refund.to be issued. Still waiting .Do not buy mattresses as the refunds are outrageous is this legal as they do not mention on tv takes 38 days for refund. Use qvc i have never had a problem with refunds.from them. would give No stars but One is the least I can place."
"BEWARE.Ripped off! Bought one of their mattresses with 2 supposedly free memory foam pillows. My partner wasn't happy with the mattress. When I tried to return it they subtracted the cost of the pillows. I hadn't returned them because they hadn't mentioned them in the return arrangements and we hadn't used them as they were uncomfortable. The refund delay took 3 months which conveniently took them over the ASA investigation period. Deliberately evasive service."
"Do not buy anything from this company! Bought a feather mattress topper and a lightweight vacuum cleaner, within 3 months the feathers were all coming through the topper and getting embedded into the mattress, impossible getting through to someone I could actually understand on the phone, the rate for calls is outrageous, ended up Bunning the topper, then issues with vac, also went into the bin after 13 months. Lot of bad reviews on line 're ideal world, wish I had read them ist! Go elsewhere, qvc a far more superior firm, don't waste your money!"
"Returned faulty goods for refund as had already been repaired once in 8 months. Returned 4 Nov still waiting 20 emails all repeating the same sort of thing asking for previously supplied documents 4 times. You are the worst I have bought every thing online for years and have never been treated so badly. No refund yet and it is 3 Jan."
"bought a mobile phone on the 18/09/2018,arrived 24/09/2018,sent it back on 24/10/2018 after it became faulty,after numerous emails asking for a refund they had it repaired and i only just got it back on 12/12/2018,their aftercare service is disgusting,they do not take care of customers,i will not be buying any more goods from Ideal World again"
"was promised that item would not go to wrong address,absolute rubbish. was farmed off to different people with no proper answer and that they could hardly speak English was appaling..they lied very easily,,cost me a fortune in phone calls..with no apology.. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.....must advise people, to avoid this deceitful channel at all costs"
"Ordered mattresses it was cheap just Arfull, waited 2 weeks to ge it picked up, they took money straight out of bank, 3 weeks later still no refund, oh this gets better, phoned to ask were refund was told it takes 28 days to get mattress back to them, of blue arrow there Carrie I said so we're is it, mattress in the van, REALLY for 28 days this is unbelievable, it only took 2 days to arrive with me, then it takes another 14 days before its refund back into my bank, first time I watched this ideal world and it be the last, could be 3 months at this rate before I get money back, beware!!!!!!!!"
"I placed an order and opted for flexipay. On checking my bank account two days later I saw that the full amount had been taken which meant that a direct debit payment would not be met, thus me being charged by my bank. I telephoned the minutes and I was promised a call back within two hours, that was 36 hours ago. During this time, I rang th E number again and was told “you will receive a call back you need to wait”. I am furious. As a customer, I expect to be treated with the same respect and courtesy I give to call handlers but apparently the manners of people in far flung corners of the world differ from ours in the U.K."
"Rubbish customer services RUBBISH follow up Item didn't arrive Hermes lost it and nobody seems to care. No manager will speak to me. They are all leaving the poor customer services agents to deal with me. Already discounted £60 but at the moment that's £60 off NO ITEM?? Unbelievable"
"No delivery ordered on 26-8-18 Contact them on 6-9-18 when relished not arrived Was told had to wait 48 working hours on 7-9-18 Waited the 48 hours time lapsed so sent other email On 11-9-18 was told that I would have to another email this not good service sent other emails asking questions was told on 16-9-18 that I should receive my items within 5- 7 days this the most disappointed and stress"
"Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds"
"item bought and payment would just not complete and authenticate, took ages, normally bad sign, decided to click backwards to stop process, now I am worried about payment may be taken, just read all the reviews and not happy about ordering from such a 'non customer focused' company."
"we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to ideal world on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from ideal world The phone cost £99.99 and its supposed to be a English brand been on other web sites for reviews all bad same problems we had with the phone"
"appalling customer services refund takes 2weeks didn't take that long for them to take out of my account.non English speaking staff on premium pay tell number"
"Never deal with these people professional con men and women"
Ideal World is rated 2.44 based on 70 reviews