Ideal World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal World
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how Ideal World made you happy
Bought a Dormeo mattress that I did not like so retuned it. Phoned about my refund as I paid in Full. Told courier takes 28 to return to Dormeo Then around ten days for Refund to be issued So in all 38 days for the refund.to be issued. Still waiting .Do not buy mattresses as the refunds are outrageous is this legal as they do not mention on tv takes 38 days for refund. Use qvc i have never had a problem with refunds.from them. would give No stars but One is the least I can place.
Ideal World Reviews, being looked at and blocked by Ideal World because they do not like what has been written about Ideal World and the way that they mishandle contact about faulty products and the miserable customer service, or Mis-service as it should be named.
this company seem to take your money and keep it I ordered a mattress 6 weeks ago my Hermes their delivery company don't seem to deliver - they say they do but don't. I cannot get a refund until they get the mattress back - I cannot send it back its not being delivered I had to put 1 star - I would like to put minus 5 stars
Do not buy anything from this company! Bought a feather mattress topper and a lightweight vacuum cleaner, within 3 months the feathers were all coming through the topper and getting embedded into the mattress, impossible getting through to someone I could actually understand on the phone, the rate for calls is outrageous, ended up Bunning the topper, then issues with vac, also went into the bin after 13 months. Lot of bad reviews on line 're ideal world, wish I had read them ist! Go elsewhere, qvc a far more superior firm, don't waste your money!
Mathey-Tissot Watch Disaster! One Star is far too generous for this complete shower of anti-customer service, insensitive Company falsely parading as having their customers best interests and issues at heart. This Company are a total disgrace with a customer service department that you have to pay premium rates to contact incurring yet more costs with nothing being resolved. So, I ordered a Mathey-Tissot Watch on 20th April but could not checkout my basket, I received a telephone call from customer services stating that they were experiencing IT Problems so they took my order over the telephone - I have never received the watch despite Ideal World taking payment for this watch - some 21 emails on and God knows how many telephone calls and they think it is OK to refund me as the product went out of stock AFTER my order was taken but despite them taking payment for it. After numerous confusion from Ideal World side I received a replacement form for another and far more expensive watch which they thought had been lost in transit.........Unbelievable!!!! After lengthy telephone calls on 14th May and to my surprise a call back from someone supposedly senior at Ideal World, I put a proposal to them for a different watch but in the same style which they would have had to have made a gesture of goodwill to cover all the costs although I would have been paying the majority of the cost of the watch.....I was supposed to receive a reply on 14th May but no surprise to me that no call back from them was received. I have called them again at much expense and been told that my proposal was rejected - I will now be taking Legal Advice and action against Ideal World for Breach Of Contract - they are a complete joke. I am not on Facebook but will now join to ensure everyone I know passes on the warning to stay well clear of this Company. They appear immune and uninterested at the shocking name and reputation that they have managed to achieve - they need exposing on BBC WatchDog!!!! Can anyone reading this review PLEASE tell friends and family to avoid the awful experiences that I have had to endure.
BEWARE.Ripped off! Bought one of their mattresses with 2 supposedly free memory foam pillows. My partner wasn't happy with the mattress. When I tried to return it they subtracted the cost of the pillows. I hadn't returned them because they hadn't mentioned them in the return arrangements and we hadn't used them as they were uncomfortable. The refund delay took 3 months which conveniently took them over the ASA investigation period. Deliberately evasive service.
Returned faulty goods for refund as had already been repaired once in 8 months. Returned 4 Nov still waiting 20 emails all repeating the same sort of thing asking for previously supplied documents 4 times. You are the worst I have bought every thing online for years and have never been treated so badly. No refund yet and it is 3 Jan.
Hi,I just love the materials in the Fashion they use,it washes well,does not crease and looks always bright and new. I am disabled and find the material ideal for me, I always look smart and and my Carers do not have to bother to use an Iron...Thank Y IDEALWORLD....LOVE ALL THE PRESENTERS,they are such lovely people, they make my day enjoyable.
bought a mobile phone on the 18/09/2018,arrived 24/09/2018,sent it back on 24/10/2018 after it became faulty,after numerous emails asking for a refund they had it repaired and i only just got it back on 12/12/2018,their aftercare service is disgusting,they do not take care of customers,i will not be buying any more goods from Ideal World again
was promised that item would not go to wrong address,absolute rubbish. was farmed off to different people with no proper answer and that they could hardly speak English was appaling..they lied very easily,,cost me a fortune in phone calls..with no apology.. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.....must advise people, to avoid this deceitful channel at all costs
I was watching le cordon blue and noticed the chef used the same knife and board for cutting raw chorizo sausage and cooked chicken and he did not wash hands as you know this is bad practice it was on the21 11 2018
Rubbish customer services RUBBISH follow up Item didn't arrive Hermes lost it and nobody seems to care. No manager will speak to me. They are all leaving the poor customer services agents to deal with me. Already discounted £60 but at the moment that's £60 off NO ITEM?? Unbelievable
item bought and payment would just not complete and authenticate, took ages, normally bad sign, decided to click backwards to stop process, now I am worried about payment may be taken, just read all the reviews and not happy about ordering from such a 'non customer focused' company.
Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee
Poor service in every way am now going to contact Trading Standards and watch dog maybe they will be able to get my fully paid for order.
Bought an item got it in two days great
Spoke to someone on live chat to see if I placed an order when would it arrive. They assured me by Thursday (chat on Monday) Placed order which then said dispatch in 3-5 working days! So this would be too late. I telephoned to cancel the order, I was told that the warehouse would be contacted and I’d receive my refund in 3-5 days. Brilliant.....Wrong I’ve just received an email telling my order has been dispatched and yep it will be delivered in 3-5 working days (their favourite numbers) I’m the meantime I ordered from somewhere else. So now I’ll have double the quantity and half too late. So talking to anyone is a total waste of time. First & last time I’ll use this company.
Ideal world are not true to their word. For example the true flame solar lights are double the price one would pay on eBay. Sellers on eBay also offer free postage. Don’t be conned by Ideal World. Check on eBay first before you buy anything from them and save yourself a lot of money. I am amazed that people actually get taken in by the high paid presenters !
Emailed them on numerous occasions and twice in the last 2 days about their "service". They either ignore the emails or reply with an answer that bears no relation to the questions asked. I'm going to report them to Trading Standards and Watchdog. Hopefully they can put an end to their dodgy practice's.
3 months ago i ordered my parcel, to this day i still have no parcel and no refund! This company is appalling, i have been emailing and calling non stop (13p a minutes call which has amounted to £40 extra on top of my phone bill which i intend to claim back). Every time i email the incompetent customer service employees, they are absolutely no help at all and all say the same thing. I have done absolutely every i can, filling out forms as asked (which i have done about 10 times) and at one point (1 month ago) was told that my item would be sent out again and received to me within 10 days, no surprise when it didn't turn up. When i call these people they are no help what so ever and repeat themselves saying they will look at my enquiry and come back to me in 24 hours. i am so sick and stressed about this as my order wasn't cheap. I have now contacted another company to seek legal advice on how to resolve this. Completely disgusting company with no care whatsoever. All i ask for is a refund and they cant even do that. Avoid this company at all costs. Appalling customer service team. Even the manager is useless.. Call center seems to be in India. Stay away!! Terrible terrible company, all my years online shopping i have never had an experience like this. All i want is my money back and compensation for my useless phone calls!
Ideal World is rated 2.22 based on 87 reviews