Ideal World Refund Reviews

Ideal World have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Ordered mattresses it was cheap just Arfull, waited 2 weeks to ge it picked up, they took money straight out of bank, 3 weeks later still no refund, oh this gets better, phoned to ask were refund was told it takes 28 days to get mattress back to them, of blue arrow there Carrie I said so we're is it, mattress in the van, REALLY for 28 days this is unbelievable, it only took 2 days to arrive with me, then it takes another 14 days before its refund back into my bank, first time I watched this Ideal World and it be the last, could be 3 months at this rate before I get money back, beware!!!!!!!! "
posted 10 months ago - Jan
" Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds "
posted 1 year ago - Slawitbob
" we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to Ideal World on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from Ideal World The phone cost £99. "
posted 1 year ago - MRS C Lockley
" appalling customer services refund takes 2weeks didn't take that long for them to take out of my account.non English speaking staff on premium pay tell number "
posted 1 year ago - Margaret clear
" Bought some goods and didn't do the job it was supposed to, contacted the customer services and after dozens of emails and pictures I was informed I wouldn't be getting a refund as they described it as my error. I would rather use QVC and they have a new quibble money back guarantee "
posted 1 year ago - paul H
" It advertises easy returns and refunds. I have been waiting for 3wks for my refund, and still no sign. My return parcel apparently went missing en route, this is the third time this has happened,on each occasion I had to send a pic of my returns receipt. I order quite a bit from this shopping channel, but not any more. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I telephoned to cancel the order, I was told that the warehouse would be contacted and I’d receive my refund in 3-5 days. "
posted 1 year ago - Jo
" I have to buy new phone now, and then in 2 months Maybe I'll get the repaired one back, or refund if I'm lucky. "
posted 1 year ago - A J G
" 3 months ago i ordered my parcel, to this day i still have no parcel and no refund! This company is appalling, i have been emailing and calling non stop (13p a minutes call which has amounted to £40 extra on top of my phone bill which i intend to claim back). "
posted 1 year ago - Georgie
" Shocking. Item not delivered, fobbed off with msg claiming to be aware of the problem, yet nothing resolved. No product received, no refund and no one to talk to. Reading other online reviews I am surprised that they allowed to continue trading. "
posted 1 year ago - D. Bell