Ideal World Insights

Ideal World have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and delivery but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

88.89%
Industry Average
" Prices - Are -Always -Great -Quality - Of -Goods - Quick - Service - Great - Great... "
- P Tharby
" They have great products at great prices many thanks "
- Michael Raven
" Whenever I order, or whatever I order, I always receive a good quality item at a great price. The delivery service is also excellent. "
- ARTHUR
Write your review on Ideal World
A-

Delivery - Fast

84.62%
- ARTHUR
" Promt delivery on all goods ordered "
- Brenda Wilding
" Quality products and easy site to use and delivery prompt. "
B-

Returns Process - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Excellent service, quick delivery and convenient drop off for returns. When I had a problem, I called them and the issue was easily resolved. "
- Jane Blowers
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Ordered mattresses it was cheap just Arfull, waited 2 weeks to ge it picked up, they took money straight out of bank, 3 weeks later still no refund, oh this gets better, phoned to ask were refund was told it takes 28 days to get mattress back to them, of blue arrow there Carrie I said so we're is it, mattress in the van, REALLY for 28 days this is unbelievable, it only took 2 days to arrive with me, then it takes another 14 days before its refund back into my bank, first time I watched this Ideal World and it be the last, could be 3 months at this rate before I get money back, beware!!!!!!!! "
- Jan
" Avoid this company Poor customer services Premium rate telephone number Very slow at making refunds "
- Slawitbob
" we ordered a mobile phone and it didn't ring so I followed info from the product and yes it worked but after a week it was not ringing also when anyone phoned me the voice was distorted so I was told to send it back as they said the money back is only valid for 14 days I returned it on the 16 august and had confirmation that it was sent back to Ideal World on the 18th now after enquiring as to how long we will have to wait I recieved a email saying they had only just found it in there warehouse on the 30august and we would have to wait up to 20 days for a refund if they couldn't repair it I will never buy any thing again from Ideal World The phone cost £99. "
- MRS C Lockley
D

Customer Service - Average

52.17%
Industry Average
" Rubbish customer services RUBBISH follow up Item didn't arrive Hermes lost it and nobody seems to care. No manager will speak to me. They are all leaving the poor customer services agents to deal with me. Already discounted £60 but at the moment that's £60 off NO ITEM?? Unbelievable "
- Glen
" No delivery ordered on 26-8-18 Contact them on 6-9-18 when relished not arrived Was told had to wait 48 working hours on 7-9-18 Waited the 48 hours time lapsed so sent other email On 11-9-18 was told that I would have to another email this not good service sent other emails asking questions was told on 16-9-18 that I should receive my items within 5- 7 days this the most disappointed and stress "
- Pjchin