IDeal Car Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IDeal Car Centre
"Friendly, straight forward, efficient and honest. Will be going straight back when it’s time for another."
"I bought my 1st car from ideal car centre, the staff are very helpful and the choice of cars are fantastic. Would definitely recommend!"
"Excellent service. Thanks guys"
"Purchased a Mercedes at an excellent price. Highly recommend!"
"Straight forward process from start to finish. Thank you team at ideal car centre"
"Very good cars and great service."
"Having bought a Jaguar XF from Ideal Car Center. I would definitely recommend them no pressure great deal. just really nice guys to do business with. I’ll certainly be back again. Thanks"
"Brilliant service and great prices.. would definitely recommend"
"Very happy with the service received. Professional friendly people who were never pushy. Looked after well by Andy. Will go back next time we need a car."
"They're really good guys they're trying to do their job as best as they can. special thanks to Jake for his help."
"Very nice people and very professional"
"Decent selection of cars available and the staff always seem happy to help."
"Excellent service"
"Viewed a Vauxhall Corsa at a great price but unfortunately had just been sold. Found the staff to be very helpful and polite, told me they will get in touch when something similar comes available."
"Really polite staff, had no issues with the car and the price was good. Would buy again from them"
"Excellent service from the chaps at ideal. I was collect from the train station. Car was as described. No issues. Great sale"
"Highly Recommended!!"
"Phoned and Spoke to a salesman named Andy. Andy was very helpful and pleasant to deal with throughout buying my New VW golf , I found that they always answered my phone calls or returned my phone calls very quickly and were always on hand to answer any of my questions. The car was presented ready for the road in immaculate condition. Could not recommend these guys enough, really professional really nice , will be back to buy another from them Liam"
"Excellent service"
"Friendly staff who give no pressure. Honest and good prices. Very good car buying experience. I highly recomend"
IDeal Car Centre is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews