IDeal Car Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IDeal Car Centre
"Great prices and some high end vehicles in the showroom"
"Thank you for the great service. Keep up the good work"
"Just bought a Fiesta ST from the guys at ideal car centre and I couldn't have had a better experience to be honest. Very laid back, not the slightest bit pushy, really easy to deal with and best of all I've come away feeling like I've had a bargain. Would recommend to anyone."
"Very helpfull would recommend to any one if buying a used car"
"The thing that stood out to me the most about iDeal is how easy it all was. I haven't purchased a car in years and making the right choice made me very nervous. After visiting a few other dealers I decided to travel a little further (From Birmingham up to Manchester) To visit iDeal. It was refreshing to be left alone to look around the car and make my own decision. When we sat down in the office to discuss things further it was so relaxed and I didn't feel pushed to buy. The salesman I dealt with was attentive, polite and courteous. I have had the car a while now but have recently been contacted and asked to leave a review. I have had no issues since collecting my car and expect many more months and years of happy motoring. When I am in the market for a new car iDeal will be number one on my list"
"Thank you for all your help the car has been great"
"I can highly recommend this company, they were a pleasure to deal with and made me feel at ease"
"Excellent service I am very happy"
"No rush service, staff very friendly and the cars are all priced low"
"Excellent customer service, sales rep are very knowledgeable and good value for money vehicles."
"The service I received was excellent and the car was exactly as described over the phone"
"Excellent service. Not pushy at all. A very good price."
IDeal Car Centre is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews