Ideal Price Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
"Very easy to navigate the site but please include delivery costs into the comparison."
"Very impressed with eglobalcentral after finding them on idealprice.co.uk. Item arrived next day and I saved £20 - great stuff!"
"I like that IdealPrice also display shipping costs - making it much easier to compare true prices."
"I like the fact that IdealPrice.co.uk also displayed prices from eBay 5/5"
"I tend to just go to Amazon when I buy stuff online but this time tried out IdealPrice and saved £40 on a new TV."
"Saved over £100 buying a brand new 4K TV through Ideal Price"
"My friend recommended IdealPrice. Just bought a pair of headphones on ebuyer and saved 10% - not a huge amount but good nonetheless."
"Used IdealPrice on multiple occasions. On average I have saved about 15% compared to the highstreet."
"Bought an oven - great price, excellent service and the delivery driver - John - was polite and helpful."
"Just saved £65, so far so good!"
"No annoying ads, simple to use and excellent prices. What's not to like?"
"Unlike a lot of other comparison sites, IdealPrice are totally independent which means the prices you see are impartial and really are the lowest on the web."
"A better way to shop online! Why pay full price when you can get a discount?"
"I wish I'd known about IdealPrice sooner. The best way to save money online with the least amount of effort."
"Great site, much better prices than PriceRunner."
"Bought a new dishwasher through ebuyer.com and saved £100 on the retail price."
"Bought a new LG TV from emazingdeals.co.uk and saved £40 vs. Amazon and the highstreet."
"Excellent prices but it would be good if you could also include delivery costs so I can do a true comparison."
"Just saved 60 quid - happy days!"
"Purchased a new table and chair set through Ideal Price and saved 30% compared to the manufacturers list price."
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews