Ideal Price Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
Read Ideal Price Reviews
Excellent site for saving money. Saves time trying to find the best prices online.
Very easy to use - saved money on a number of purchases, my only feedback would be to lose the ads.
Easiest way to compare prices. I'll be using IdealPrice again.
Bought a new speaker system fom emazing deals. The price was excellent but I had to wait 5 days for delivery.
Product prices look decent, I would like to see the option to remove retailers from the results.
I used them to buy a new laptop.
Just got a new dishwasher from ebuyer. Found the site through IdealPrice. Very happy with the service.
Excellent site, easy to use and the best prices on the web. Currently waiting for a dishwasher to be delivered by MarksElectrical.
Better than PriceRunner and Kelkoo.Site is easy to navigate and the prices look great.
Saved £15 on Dyson fan from ebuyer.com. Arrived next day but I did have to pay extra for delivery
A savvy way to shop online
4/5 - Prices are excellent, just a shame the site loads quite slowly.
Used ebuyer after finding them on IdealPrice. Excellent service and even better prices.
I used to buy all my things on Amazon, now I use IdealPrice and have probably saved over £200 already this year. If only other retailers offered free next day delivery.
Good site, bought a new freezer from Marks Electrical and saved £50. Delivery was fairly quick but they did turn up a little late.
Purchased a fridgemaster from prcdirect.co.uk and saved money compared to my local Currys. Now I've just got to wait for delivery.
Bought a TV from ebuyer.com and saved money compared to the highstreet price. Delivery took a little longer than originally claimed but worth the wait.
Purchased a neff oven from Marks Electrical and saved £40 vs. the highstreet price. Service was excellent and it was delivered for free.
Purchased an HP laptop from ebuyer and saved £30 compared to Amazon.
Just purchased a pair of Beats by Dre from emazingdeals.co.uk after finding them on Ideal Price. Saved 18% of the rrp - not too shabby!
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews