Ideal Price Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ideal Price

Tell us how Ideal Price made you happy

"Excellent site for saving money. Saves time trying to find the best prices online."
"Very easy to use - saved money on a number of purchases, my only feedback would be to lose the ads."
"Easiest way to compare prices. I'll be using IdealPrice again."
"Bought a new speaker system fom emazing deals. The price was excellent but I had to wait 5 days for delivery."
"Product prices look decent, I would like to see the option to remove retailers from the results."
"I used them to buy a new laptop."
"Just got a new dishwasher from ebuyer. Found the site through IdealPrice. Very happy with the service."
"Excellent site, easy to use and the best prices on the web. Currently waiting for a dishwasher to be delivered by MarksElectrical."
"Better than PriceRunner and Kelkoo.Site is easy to navigate and the prices look great."
"Saved £15 on Dyson fan from ebuyer.com. Arrived next day but I did have to pay extra for delivery"
"A savvy way to shop online"
"4/5 - Prices are excellent, just a shame the site loads quite slowly."
"Used ebuyer after finding them on IdealPrice. Excellent service and even better prices."
"I used to buy all my things on Amazon, now I use IdealPrice and have probably saved over £200 already this year. If only other retailers offered free next day delivery."
"Good site, bought a new freezer from Marks Electrical and saved £50. Delivery was fairly quick but they did turn up a little late."
"Purchased a fridgemaster from prcdirect.co.uk and saved money compared to my local Currys. Now I've just got to wait for delivery."
"Bought a TV from ebuyer.com and saved money compared to the highstreet price. Delivery took a little longer than originally claimed but worth the wait."
"Purchased a neff oven from Marks Electrical and saved £40 vs. the highstreet price. Service was excellent and it was delivered for free."
"Purchased an HP laptop from ebuyer and saved £30 compared to Amazon."
"Just purchased a pair of Beats by Dre from emazingdeals.co.uk after finding them on Ideal Price. Saved 18% of the rrp - not too shabby!"
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews