Ideal Price Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
Read Ideal Price Reviews
Found what I was looking for within secons, I would definitely recommend this site. 5/5
The positives - I saved 30% on a new a sofa. The negatives - delivery costs were skyhigh and it took them over a week to deliver.
IdealPrice helped me save over £100 on a new Samsung UHD TV. Bookmarked.
Highly recommend. We saved about £50 on a new kitchen appliance which were about to buy from John Lewis until we discovered IdealPrice.
Can't comment on delivery yet as I've only just ordered but the price was excellent and much better than Argos.
Simple and easy to use. No annoying ads and excellent prices. I'll be using Ideal Price again.
5/5 - Add this site to your favourites list if you're fed up with paying over the odds.
Just purchased a TV for 20% less than what it was advertised for on Amazon. Good stuff!
Super easy to use, just put in the product name into the search bar. Ideal Price then crawl the web and find the lowest prices out there. Easy peasy!
Better than PriceRunner and Kelkoo.Site is easy to navigate and the prices look great.
A great site for anyone who loves a bargain. Myself and my other half use IdealPrice for most pucharses and always save money compared to the retail price.
Saved cash - what's not to like? 5/5
5/5 - Easy to navigate, great prices and the newsletter contains some absolute bargains.
Saved £15 on Dyson fan from ebuyer.com. Arrived next day but I did have to pay extra for delivery
When I know what I want to buy, I use IdealPrice to see where I can get the best deal. Believe it or not but Amazon isn't always the cheapest
Bought a new freezer. Got a very good deal and it arrived promptly.
Too many ads for my liking. I keep clicking them by accident, not the best user experience.
The site is simple and easy to use. Not bought anything yet but the prices look great. Lets just hope they are not too good to be true.
Easiest way to save money whilst shopping online!
I like that Ideal Price don't just show prices from online retailers but also display products from marketplaces like ebay.
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews